Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I reckon her hair must be scrapped back all the time because it is too difficult for her to wash it which sadly is an example of self care hardships when you become obese. I have doubts that she can actually fit in her bath properly at this point, and probably has to stand with a jug or something. It is really sad.
I am sorry but i have to disagree on this.

She is obese yes, but not in an episode of "my 600lb life".
At the size she is in you can do everything.. For example I was a size 22 and my brother was a 8xl but perfectly capable of doing stuff.
She seems capable of going in and out of a shower/bath.. I am the first commenting and criticising her but i think this comment was very uncalled for.

At the size she is in you can do everything.. For example I was a size 22 and my brother was a 8xl but perfectly capable of doing stuff.
She seems capable of going in and out of a shower/bath.. I am the first commenting and criticising her but i think this comment was very uncalled for.
That's ok, it was just a guess, I don't know the reason why her hair is always scraped back and greasy looking. Happy to be put right by somebody who is a lot closer in size to her size than myself.

Reactions: 3

Agree. I'm bigger than Emma and have no issues showing and washing my hair.

Bath might be awkward if it's not a large one especially as she has such a juicy arse 😉

Reactions: 4
Agree. I'm bigger than Emma and have no issues showing and washing my hair.

Bath might be awkward if it's not a large one especially as she has such a juicy arse 😉
I thought maybe the reason her hair looked greasy and scraped back was weight related but no, she's just pure lazy!

Someone posted a picture of her bath earlier in this thread and it didn't look so big...and she's a tall gal don't ya know 😏

Reactions: 1
BD1ED4D7-671C-462B-8538-691F4FB5EDB0.jpeg

Why can’t she manage to stick to a deadline? Deadlines that SHE sets for herself. I swear, these youtubers would not survive in a real working environment. I have to put in serious overtime to meet my deadlines after a full day of teaching. I imagine my head of dept’s patience would wear very thin if I shirked deadlines as casually as this!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are so right. Especially her always using AAVE and having a London accent?!?? I would understand if she either grew up in London and was always surrounded by Black people or if she has been living there for years and constantly around people with the same accent, as you pick up the accent without realising. But her? Living in Preston her whole life and now living by herself and she wanna tell us her mum called her “Sweeeeatie” “Baaaybee” and calls her dad “Tall King” :LOL: She probably spends her whole day watching TikTok and Black youtubers and copying their mannerisms. I mean why tf does she still do that stupid ass hand gesture and face? Because she wants this to be her personality which she clearly is lacking.

She spoke about BLM when everyone did but after that? Nothing! Although more things happened. If I was her Black friend that she has I would be pissed. I had to cut off certain people from my life because they were happily singing the N word in songs but were the first to talk about BLM and injustice. But she is still happily friends with someone that is actually Blackfishing 🙄I bet you, most of her Dating app matches are Black men because she probably has this fetish and thinks that all Black men like curvy girls. Not realising she is obese and unhealthy.

What also pisses me off is the whole “Therapy is my personality” situation. I really hope she heals from the emotional abuse because nobody ever should go through that but I, like many others have experienced trauma in life and you don’t hear me constantly talking about it. I talk to people that already know the whole situation and then call it a day. Why does she feel the need to come online EVERY SINGLE TIME and say she’s cried and she is worth it etc. Just say you had your therapy session and it was good and everyone should do it and leave.

Rant over. I’m getting pissed because of miss Piggy out here while she is making money being nasty and lazy.

insanity. INSANITY!! i miss when white girls fake tan just made them fuckin orange cause this tit is beyond fucked up man.

these lyrics from dave always come to mind when i see witches like her -

'Black is so confusin', 'cause the culture? They're in love with it
They take our features when they want and have their fun with it
Never seem to help with all the things we know would come with it
'

it describes them to a bleeping t. everyone wants to be black until it comes to speaking up on black issues or facing the same treatment and struggles as black people do. this recent wave of white girls co-opting ethnic features (not even just black features but east asian features lately too) and being praised for it whilst ACTUAL BIPOC get bullied for having these features naturally is one of the most disgusting and frustrating things to come out of the late 2010s. makes me fuckin rage

bit ironic init that emma quoted some of this song when he performed it at the brit awards. HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BEST MATE YOU DUMB FUCKIN BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

btw if u havent watched the performance here it is -
genuinely makes me cry every time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
B3BF243A-FD2B-46E5-A60F-F2991BD277D2.png
67AB286A-B86F-411C-B1B7-85F76CCB87D3.png
B9A21137-2495-4031-8BB6-BFE91E3EF993.jpeg

She looks like the bleeping BFG next to that Christmas tree 😂😂😂 giant queen!

I could have lived without seeing her pouting and shaking that flat ass trying to twerk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Keeping the the Matilda theme I could imagine her sat at home with that clumpy ass banana block devouring it Bruce Bogtrotter style pretending she is having one slice for Instagram 😂 I would love a true reveal of what she really eats in a day, I bet her car is full of rubbish from KFC and McDonald’s!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I AM DEADDDDD. Imagine you meet up with her thinking she got that Juicy fat ass which she breaks her back for on Instagram. And then see this.
4AF3841E-80D8-475D-98F9-433D8998C819.jpeg
0DD3A4B0-7E2E-4BFC-A3A6-376EC92EC93F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
39AEDB1A-821A-4D88-88F0-159868F30546.jpeg

Wow tall king. The tall queen does not need bigging up like this 😂 I am cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keeping the the Matilda theme I could imagine her sat at home with that clumpy ass banana block devouring it Bruce Bogtrotter style pretending she is having one slice for Instagram 😂 I would love a true reveal of what she really eats in a day, I bet her car is full of rubbish from KFC and McDonald’s!

I bet she drinks a lot of booze too, "What I drink in a day" video. There's an idea for free

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1CB7B454-68E4-4738-AB10-57BEDD0C2735.jpeg

bleeping hell. One of the only things she has to worry about is putting electric on. She is at the shops getting shite almost daily just take the key with you and stop making everything into a drama you bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Ohlala don’t worry though her warm fat oven pussy will make up for it 😂

Imagine the state of it when she is leaving her dildos knocking round on her cooker chilling with her hair extensions!

She is a bacterial infection waiting to happen.

• Sick
Why is she stroking her belly all the time? Is it supposed to be attractive or is she doing a Santa?

• Haha
View attachment 345133

bleeping hell. One of the only things she has to worry about is putting electric on. She is at the shops getting shite almost daily just take the key with you and stop making everything into a drama you bum.
Seeing as she is a ‘a Top Tier Woman’ why doesn’t she pull her finger out her arse and move. Instead of complaining! There are people who just cannot afford to put the electric on. It’s either eat or be warm. But no out come here phone to show everyone what a hard done by Queen she is.
Do me a favour and check your privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 345133

The way she told us it was a hole in the ground, as if she has to heave up some cast iron man hole every day. It's literally a sheltered compartment next to the building

Maybe it's the fact she's forced to bend down...

Again, trifling ass hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.