Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just such a liar. If she isn’t paying her wage out of AllShoddy then who’s paying her rent?? Her car finance? Bills...???
She’s slack with YouTube and no way is she earning a huge income from there. Or it’s the Adrian filling her pockets and paying for it all, since she seems to be daddy’s little girl - I wonder what her brother thinks of all her ‘success’

Reactions: 13
4EE8D7EC-7183-4D0B-86A8-82F416A7425C.jpeg
2EC1759C-0474-4A5D-8FE3-88087199F667.jpeg

What is that pose!!!
It is almost as bad as the 👉🏼😳👈🏼 She was doing not so long ago (picture to bless your eyes with incase you erased it from your memory)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bag is horrendous oh my god. Is she sure she got a 1st class degree in styling LOL? She’s also quite obviously gained a tonne of weight
She has consumed that many chocolate stirrers, she has now become one.

Wait I take that back because knowing Emma she'd love to be referred to as chocolate

20201124_071314.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
just got into a little hole then, I found ONE SINGULAR pic on her mums page of him and she also mentions she has a grandson so guess he’s had a kid too, will look more later lolView attachment 328705
Oh my god, can we just mention her mums bio??? ‘I made’ erm no wonder her brother doesn’t have anything to do with her... seems like he’s waaaaay pushed out

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Emma loves to share political stuff to seem “woke” and I’m not saying that the articles she shared are wrong or incorrect but I feel Emma is like a lot of white woke people on IG where they just want validation from people.

During the height of the BLM movement, Emma, like others, wre sharing black owned businesses and encouraged people to purchase from them instead of the larger ones.

However, how many black owned businesses did she collab with for her gift box? She collaborated with her friend only. She shared so many black own beauty businesses but shares her glossier purchase. She could have easily done a deal with some of these businesses she cared, but that would mean sharing the profit and The Hills are greedy and would never.

I’m not saying that everyone has to buy from black owned, everyone has free-will. However, don’t portray yourself as some kind of white saviour.
I doubt Emma even knows about the Windrush generation. I bet if you asked her about it’s background, she couldn’t tell you. She couldn’t tell you that after the war many people from Eastern Europe, the Caribbean, Asia etc were brought to England to help rebuild it because the war had effectively killed a whole generation and Europe was destroyed.

Instagram has given a platform to many people who are not deserving of it and my advice for people like Emma is, before you try and educate other people, educate yourself first. I’m tired of these woke influencers trying to educate people on matters they haven’t got a clue about.

Reactions: 15
Her promoting black owned businesses was just a vanity project and was self promotion on her part. She didn’t follow any of those businesses. Whilst it’s admirable to promote black owned businesses surely you should also believe in the business you are promoting, clearly she didn’t believe in them enough to follow them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Anyone got to the point whereby whatever she posts, you see it and just think "this witch..."

20201129_220052.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
87702ABA-7A79-4D13-B943-363335C62D57.jpeg

Wouldn’t expect you to change the habit of a lifetime, babes. Clearly never been acquainted with any sort of iron, metaphorical or otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her story she's talking about how the sooner she can afford a deposit on a house the better. This is coming from a woman that just dropped 20k on a car and doesn't pay herself a wage? Stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The two gift boxes she showed on her story were actually thought out and seemed quite nice, compared to her ones which are just filled with crap. She should be embarrassed opening them to her followers because they’ll be thinking the same

Reactions: 5
Does she ever actually wear the clothes she shows in her stories/hauls? Never see her out a dirty tracksuit nowadays

Reactions: 6
Does she ever actually wear the clothes she shows in her stories/hauls? Never see her out a dirty tracksuit nowadays
For the sake of the general public I hope not. Remember that brown dress from a couple of days ago? Imaging walking down the street and seeing a 6 foot size 28 blop thundering toward you wrapped in that thing? Keep the dirty hoodies on, I beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On her story she's talking about how the sooner she can afford a deposit on a house the better. This is coming from a woman that just dropped 20k on a car and doesn't pay herself a wage? Stupid witch
Was just thinking this! She goes on and on about all the things she hates about where she lives (pre-pay gas meter, poor signal etc.) yet drops that much money on a car when she already had one that worked! Screams “let me show off my money” when she fully could’ve used that to purchase her first home and actually invested in her future.

Reactions: 10
I still think the new car is leased.

She’s an idiot, but surely she’s not that much of an idiot to spend thousands of pounds of savings on a car rather than save it for a deposit?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.