Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best deal would be her to start making decent fashionable clothes that people want!

What do shopping bags, candles, baby grows, bath salts and a hip flask have to do with embracing all bodies!

At this point she is just throwing tit at a wall and hoping something sticks.

Reactions: 7
100% anything that’s going off or hasn’t shifted in a certain period of time will be passed on to Emma to use for her business. Similar to you I work in as a purchaser in the hospitality industry and each time I’ve gone to look at new products etc they’ve been giving me boxes of stuff for free
literally dunno why i only just clocked that! It’s a shambles really. I feel like she’s tryna do too much too soon bc huge brands like ASOS do all this and she wants to try and emulate that but she really needs to focus on sorting her clothes out and getting a bigger customer base before she even thinks of expanding like this

Reactions: 5
She wrote innthe story "we have no clue what's going on"... Really???
If you are the amazing business owner boss witch you think you are, why don't you know what is going on in your own business?

This only show how spoiled and clueless she is... If the money invested in the business were her own and not her parents, she would definetely know and she would educate herself BEFORE launching a business.

Reactions: 8
‘Love yourself’ & ‘you’re more than your body’ slogans & all that crap printed on clothes that scream ‘cover yourself up in baggy joggers you fat cow’

Not empowering in the slightest, just patronising. I’m plus size not thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
£105 for all of that crap? Even the cheapest one at £35 is that a joke? You get a mini journal, a crappy pen, hot choc thing and a small print, that doesn’t even reach a tenner in b&m. Pull the other one Emma you can’t be serious with these prices?! Oh wait guys you get free shipping and a tote bag if you buy one on Friday 🤣

Reactions: 8
That PLT tracksuit she had on looked exactly like one of her tit fruit of the loom tracksuits

Reactions: 3
EB2CBE22-AB27-48A4-88CB-6EB05D59C635.jpeg

She’s probably looking for more ideas from Etsy to steal and sell for quadruple the price.

SHE SAID NOBODY GETS A DISCOUNT ON THE CAPITALIST BOXES BUT....

Don’t get excited everyone.......

We can get a FREE cheap mesh bag that nobody wants, that you could buy for £2.49 on Ebay 😍😍😍😍

Emma girl I take back everything!!
If I had known I would get a free tit mesh bag for spending £35-£85 on a box that I could have made for £20 then baby I wouldn’t have said anything!!

Y’all better leave Prestons Nubian Generous Kween ALONE.

9D9312DC-CFA9-4D1C-871D-3D9FD7713796.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
£105 on a box of absolute shite.. I am deceased. The absolute audacity!!! If anyone drops that sort money on those boxes... or any money full stop they need a bleeping lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG i actually still cant believe it guys
She is selling:
- a A5 notebook (roughly) £4
- a pen (at most) £3
- a card (at most) £3
- a chocolate stirrer (at most) £3
- and a candle £5 scented candle from Ikea
If i were to go to the shops tomorrow morning and get these items brand new it would cost me no more than £20, any of us could start selling gift-boxes but we have bleeping respect!
for £35
Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 23.14.04.png
ys

Reactions: 4
It’s the primary school pen that is SENDING ME 😂😭 NOT GOLD DIAMOND
A02A5661-CCAF-4D69-8205-EC2194889FBE.jpeg

£105 - damn sis if you want us to pay for your therapy, just say that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m in SO much shock at her thinking them bloody boxes are gonna fly out 🤦‍♀️ £105 is disgusting!! For tat pure tat - people who buy it deserve it if they’re stupid enough to purchase it in the first place!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pisses me off that she’s acting like she’s at work curing cancer or something...?
‘Oh I’m at work so late, such a boss witch
‘Running your own business is so stressful but I’m bossing it’
‘So chaotic in the office’
‘I’ve worked on this for months’
‘Spent all day trying on so many joggers 😰
‘AND I’VE GOT CONTENT TO SHOOT’

Please. I get up at 5am, leave the house at 6am, get to work by 20 to 6. Get changed and into the office early and waiting for handover. Start work at 7am, work until 7:30pm, I’m lucky if I get a break and if I do it’s spent reading through patients notes, writing notes or writing lists of things I still have to do. I’m also lucky if I get time to pee or have a drink. I finish work at 7:30 but guess what Emz, you’re not the only person to stay late at work. I usually stay late to either continue supporting a woman who is scared about me leaving in her most vulnerable time. Or I stay late writing and analysing every note I wrote that day because unlike her job, my job is highly regulated and I need to ensure that what I do is 100% safe, accurate and documented as so or else I risk losing the career I have worked for since I was 15. A career I will have to continue to improve and further myself in or once again, I could lose my registration. But I go home at the end of the day (8:15pm on a normal day 9/10pm if I stay late), too tired to shower, too tired to even eat but I’ve got to be up in less that 8 hours for work so I go to bed fulfilled that I made a difference. And I don’t run to my family or jump on stories to complain or point out how hard I’m working. (Just doing it now to make a point).

She is literally pissing about a storage unit, mixing prosecco (and drinking), making candles, sticking stickers on stuff like ffs it’s practically arts and crafts! All while dancing around to music and eating take out. Acting like trying on a few different pairs of joggers to see which ones she likes best is SUCH hard work. I also hate when influencers say ‘I’ve LITERALLY been working on this for MONTHS, like maybe 2/3 months, it’s been so hard’. Like fk me, try working on something for 10 years!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Prestons Nubian Generous Kween

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you lot are too much.... i love it

Screenshot_20200830_233246_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot_20200517_220831.jpg
Screenshot_20200520_015231.jpg

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ 🎀 ~ 𝒷𝓇🌺𝓌𝓃 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 ~ 🎀 ۩๑°`°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.