Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he’s too afraid to as she has such a big following
I don’t know, the way she keeps dropping hints about her emotional abuse and trauma from a relationship makes me wonder what he has to say about it? I know she’s never said explicitly it’s about Brandon but has she even had any other boyfriends?

Reactions: 2
04D649AF-09A3-428E-97E4-B22C5038D43B.jpeg

Packaging is far too fussy and badly placed. Her logo now reads “hoe boy” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know, the way she keeps dropping hints about her emotional abuse and trauma from a relationship makes me wonder what he has to say about it? I know she’s never said explicitly it’s about Brandon but has she even had any other boyfriends?
if it is brandon she's talking about i'd be very surprised in her change of opinion because when they broke up she went on a LOT about how amicable the breakup was and i'm pretty sure they actually stayed friends for a while afterwards too? i remember she was always commenting on his stuff even after they split up

Bollocks she was emotionally abused by Brandon, it was the other way round if anything.
Sorry not sorry!
Agreed - if Emma was the man and he was the woman, their relationship would’ve raised far more eyebrows. Nothing about moving someone far away from their home and giving them a job, basically having them rely on you for everything is normal.

Reactions: 7
Forever 21 is that you?
What someone said about these new products being similar to the zoella beauty products is so true.

Its just such a shame because there’s a real gap in the market for plus size clothes that are not just peplum tops but make you feel confident without fitting badly. It’s really disappointing to see that, with an opportunity like that, this is the direction she’s decided to take...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A few months ago, Brandon put up a IG story and alluded that he had been mentally abused in a relationship (or something similar to that). I wondered if Emma was the one to be honest. She gave him a job and they had a place together and I can imagine her using the “if it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have this and that”
He seems very quiet and shy and her family seem very loud and ignorant. Like I said, this is just me speculating and I would be wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What someone said about these new products being similar to the zoella beauty products is so true.

Its just such a shame because there’s a real gap in the market for plus size clothes that are not just peplum tops but make you feel confident without fitting badly. It’s really disappointing to see that, with an opportunity like that, this is the direction she’s decided to take...
Agree.. But after all, you need at least some talent/creativity to design stuff.
She just had mum and dad money to spend 😅
She chose this kind of items because it literally takes NO effort and talent to do, it is only a few basic design with a logo, no creativity whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
that is so interesting!! I would love to hear from him. He had NO control NO independence NO family & friends. He was on her payroll, he was in her place her car. No matter how romantic and loving your relationship is, and I am in one now, that sounds like a f*cking nightmare!
I know people on here have strongly disagreed with dismissing Emma’s experience of emotional abuse BUT if she expects us to guess it’s Brandon I am not convinced AT ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In all honesty I feel like her emotional abuse is that she puts out hoping the man will fall in love but just wants her for one thing only and she gives it up so it’s a never ending cycle

Reactions: 4
But the problem is, she’s only ever shown Brandon to her audience. So when she speaks about her alleged abuse and not confirming that it wasn’t Brandon, she is allowing people to assume he is an abuser. I don’t know her situation and whether he is or isn’t but if it isn’t him, then what she is doing is wrong.

His IG story was very interesting because he rarely speaks anyway. You can tell he is very shy and he now and again asks for places to stay. So I’m guessing he doesn’t have a fixed address. Clearly they didn’t end on good terms or he would have stayed at the job at least for financial security?

Remember the newspapers ran the article about their sex life? It was basically Emma saying she’s so sexual and confident blah blah. He must have been so embarrassed.

Brandon needs to come on Tattle and spill the tea hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are no longer following each other on Instagram, just had a nosey! Someone needs to take one for the team and get him to make a guest appearance on this thread.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure there were issues in that relationship that she didn’t realise till it was over. I’m almost certain that at the beginning she showed some messages and Brandon was clearly uncomfortable with her size and/or liking a girl that size, I reckon that could’ve sparked some gaslighting from his end tbf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.