Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she keeps zooming into the receding hairline on her stories at the moment, must definitely be having a scroll on here..

Reactions: 4
The more you look into All Body and actually pay attention to it the more you see how shambolic it is, and how lazy Emma is.

How can you put "AllBody is an all inclusive clothing line made for all ages, genders, sizes & races"

Race is NOT in the same category as size?! This sentence implies that some clothes are not inclusive to other races?

I really believe that is a very very stupid thing to put on your website.

She obviously hasn't updated her website for over a year as the first paragraph talks about her boyfriend Brandon LOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more you look into All Body and actually pay attention to it the more you see how shambolic it is, and how lazy Emma is.

How can you put "AllBody is an all inclusive clothing line made for all ages, genders, sizes & races"

Race is NOT in the same category as size?! This sentence implies that some clothes are not inclusive to other races?

I really believe that is a very very stupid thing to put on your website.

She obviously hasn't updated her website for over a year as the first paragraph talks about her boyfriend Brandon LOL
Watch this space... it’ll all be updated after shes had a scroll through here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For Emmas age she seems to young for her hairline to be receding like it is even if she does scrape it back everyday. I wonder if she has PCOS as this is one of the symptons

99F640F1-C4EA-4509-B557-1232EF4CF34B.png

Can’t wait to see these all bobbled up with food stains and being all tatty.. who is actually buying these?? It’s horrible, and watch them ‘sell out’ because she’ll only make about 5 pairs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 298447
Can’t wait to see these all bobbled up with food stains and being all tatty.. who is actually buying these?? It’s horrible, and watch them ‘sell out’ because she’ll only make about 5 pairs
I can't believe the size of her gunt in those... Remember it's not her fupa because Emma always thought that was her stomach...

Her size 22 (+4) self will shill any piece of figure destroying tat to get her a quick buck. A woman in her mid 20s parading around like a telly tubby on lunch break for money. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 298447
I seen these and i thought the logo woulda looked better going vertically down the leg or something

with this tho I do genuinely think it looks like she has lost weight round her mids, like when my ma lost weight her mids started to look like that because there was to much skin to tone. SAYING that she’s out here not wanting her body to be sexualised for being fat then posts this free for the man to see 🥴 pick a cause Emma

View attachment 299025Trackies are not meant to be tight like leggings, imagine advertising your own brand with a camel toe😭

No one said self love is selfish
as a bigger gal myself (a genuine 22/24) all trakkies seem to fit like this until the first few washes and wears but bein a size inclusive brand surely you’d want them to be that bigger size straight off the bat, the camel toe is unforgivable tho

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m confused now, the story she just posted in the jeans and crop top, she didn’t look like she was wearing the wrong size, therefore looks smaller. Is this just an optical illusion or...?

Reactions: 1
I’m confused now, the story she just posted in the jeans and crop top, she didn’t look like she was wearing the wrong size, therefore looks smaller. Is this just an optical illusion or...?
This is what she fails to realise - wearing clothes that are 3 times too small inevitably will make you look much bigger. She’s clearly caught up on numbers but she needs to realise she looks so much better wearing clothes that fit. Squeezing yourself into too-small clothes will just have the opposite effect and make you look bigger than you are.

Reactions: 7
6BFD6F58-DA16-4529-BABE-01DD2F47DDCD.jpeg

Who’s her target market? 9 year old girls? This looks so childish, and don’t get me started on the crappy font used to write “allbody” at the back 😤

Reactions: 6
C0907743-69E3-482A-9BC3-4ECF970CFF26.jpeg

This is obviously ten sizes too small. She really has no shame at all. How does she not feel embarrassed, that’s a genuine question. Does she not look at the photos? It’s actually embarrassing and I genuinely believe she doesn’t see how pathetic she looks.

also, who has told her she can sing? She tries so hard and always sounds terrible 😂😂 give it up girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.