Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk all I’ve heard about specifically LA/NY/Miami is it’s full of skinny people. Obv I know the rest of America Emma would 1000% be in her element🤣🤣
There are plenty of fat people all those places too, there are definitely more people who care about aesthetics than some other places but the US has big people everywhere - trust me, a fat girl in LA lol

Reactions: 3
Idk all I’ve heard about specifically LA/NY/Miami is it’s full of skinny people. Obv I know the rest of America Emma would 1000% be in her element🤣🤣
No the average is a lot bigger than here. One thing that made me stood out was my height but I'm taller than Emma can't miss us😂 I felt slim at a 14/16 in every state I was in 😂

Reactions: 2
Thanks all for your responses to my last post. I didn't feel that people were being insensitive towards bigger people as a whole but I will still be self conscious, and continue my battle with trying to better my health.

I'll be honest, I quite enjoy Emma's vlogs, I just need to separate myself from how privileged she is (saying a £350 top isn't high end... WHAAAAT?!). I do wish she would do a video of shopping at a shop that actually caters towards plus size people, like Yours, rather than going to shops like Zara and river island whose target audience is thinner people. I get most of my clothes from Yours and I love them! They're not as 'trendy' as the stuff at RI and Zara but unfortunately it is what it is. I feel pretty in what I choose at least!

Still, good for her for squeezing herself into smaller sizes. I see those tops riding up her stomach and it looks so uncomfortable, if I have a tight t-shirt on (usually for bed) I'm constantly pulling it down lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is tall so even f she wasn’t plus size the clothes she tries on wouldn’t necessarily fit her. She should try tall ranges like long tall sally which are designed for her height (although I’m 4ft 8 and bought a jumper from their range and it fitted me, or like other s have mentioned yours - it used to be in Manchester arndale and near the lifts to the car park so she wouldn’t have to walk far and there are several restaurants in that area too so she could have her obligatory meal to.

Reactions: 1
They’ve been together 2.5 minutes and she is already calling him ‘husband’. This is a heart break waiting to happen if she’s already on the husband train 😂 good luck to her!

Reactions: 11
They’ve been together 2.5 minutes and she is already calling him ‘husband’. This is a heart break waiting to happen if she’s already on the husband train 😂 good luck to her!
She would love everyone to believe that she IS as she likes to portray herself as a bad ass, independent, body pozi, boss babe - In reality, what people see is someone who is very insecure, not happy with her size, very needy/clingy (in relationships) and being funded by her parents. Sorry Emma, you can try and fool yourself, but you're not convincing anyone else.

Reactions: 8
She can’t convince me any of her men see her as wifey when none of them claimed her or claim her. Providing wifey duties when they won’t even claim you as their girl. Dumb.

Reactions: 4
IMG_1069.png

Emma hun, you live a few hours away from this guy (if he exists). If you were in say America/Austraila, this distance wouldn’t even be thought of twice. Get bleeping real, ‘LDR’ 🙄. People live on different continents, and maintain actual ‘LDRs’.

Also, you DRIVE, why all this train drama fuckshit when you could have just of taken the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2969347
Emma hun, you live a few hours away from this guy (if he exists). If you were in say America/Austraila, this distance wouldn’t even be thought of twice. Get bleeping real, ‘LDR’ 🙄. People live on different continents, and maintain actual ‘LDRs’.

Also, you DRIVE, why all this train drama fuckshit when you could have just of taken the car?
Didn’t know she was the FIRST AND ONLY ever person to have a LDR 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rogue lurker and seen her stuff on/off for a few years. It’s not at all shocking to see that she is still culture stealing, black guy baiting, making her ✨relationship✨ her whole personality as soon as someone takes a look at her and wearing those ill fitting garms.

Most people evolve and develop, discover new traits etc but she’s been stuck in this same mindset for years. I used to kinda like her old videos and how to still be on trend at any size. Her style wasn’t to my taste but I appreciated how she’d talk about her issues with clothing fitting etc. Then she morphed into this weird caricature of this ✨body positive✨ boss witch when the desperation and low self esteem is literally sweating off.

She no longer has anything to work for since everything is paid for by her daddy and it’s quite sad. Suppose she’ll just need to take ANOTHER holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she said in her vlog her potential clothing collection that she was doing has been cancelled due to them not seeing the returns they wanted on her online brand? awkward

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
she said in her vlog her potential clothing collection that she was doing has been cancelled due to them not seeing the returns they wanted on her online brand? awkward
well, they would have been the most blind and stupid company in the whole industry to invest money in a collection made by someone with a failed fashion brand and barely any followers/engagement 😅

Reactions: 1
How is she expecting to get a mortgage when she couldn’t pass a letting agency’s credit check??? Deluuuuuusional
She won't get a mortgage if she can't even get passed for a rental. End of (y) If she comes onto a video saying she has a mortgage, she's lying - unless it's been underwritten by her parents (which I'm surprised hasn't happened already to be honest).

Reactions: 3