Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it may be an unpopular opinion but I think she’s very pretty and when she was at a size 18/20 I felt she pulled it off well because she’s got the height she she was well proportioned.

I hope her current “mr man” isn’t enabling overeating.

Reactions: 10
it may be an unpopular opinion but I think she’s very pretty and when she was at a size 18/20 I felt she pulled it off well because she’s got the height she she was well proportioned.

I hope her current “mr man” isn’t enabling overeating.
When I started following her she was a size 20/22 and was doing videos in her room at her mum and dads. She looked so much better - in fact her confidence and fashion back then was great.
The amount of work she’s put on since then is dangerous especially round the middle. She’s much bigger then the size she wears

Reactions: 5
I’d find her considerably more attractive if she stopped trying to be something she isn’t. The way she dresses has a lot to do with her preference in attracting a certain type of man (much like the rest of her personality)and she just doesn’t have the proportions or features to pull it off.

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused about her LDR. She could literally set off on a Friday evening, drive to him, stay for the weekend and drive back. Why are they meeting in the middle of nowhere in weird hotels? It’s giving red flag
I would bet everything I own on the fact she’s paying for all the hotel stays, plus food, drinks and entertainment while they’re there. What she bought for his birthday (expensive gifts, hotel break etc) was so excessive when they’ve only been together a few months. He’s there for what he can get and the only thing he’s ever had to pay for is his transport x

Reactions: 10
I would bet everything I own on the fact she’s paying for all the hotel stays, plus food, drinks and entertainment while they’re there. What she bought for his birthday (expensive gifts, hotel break etc) was so excessive when they’ve only been together a few months. He’s there for what he can get and the only thing he’s ever had to pay for is his transport x
It's very sad really when I was a bigger before loosing weight I was the same id literally buy guys. Pay for everything, deep down I was very insecure and lonely I was about a size 24 at the time and any attention a guy gave me a clung onto. I didn't have any confidence or self esteem and used sex as a way of validating myself. I truly don't think she's happy or confident hence why she clings onto anyone that gives the slightest bit of attention she even travelled to a different country just for the D.
since loosing weight I no longer do this I now look at it is a 50/50 effort. If he's not willing to be seen out in public with me, do fun things actually spend quality time together away from the bedroom then he's not for me. I mean most the guys didn't even want to be seen with me in public or at a restaurant but I was good enough for a late night visit in the bedroom.
I just wish she would wake up and sort herself out she has everything at her fingertips money, time, parents that will literally do anything she asked them. She's just wasting it on the deadbeats

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe someone can enlighten me. How can you fail a credit check for a rental due to an unpaid parking fine, and yet be seen as having a decent enough credit rating to be offered a mortgage via an aunties, partners, sons girlfriend (or whatever they are) within the same time frame 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The house in Preston she’s on about being £5-£10K over budget is on for £300K. No way is she getting a mortgage on that by herself 😳

Reactions: 2
Surely she has a decent deposit from her social media income?? If not she is an absolute idiot. Why on earth does she need a 3 bed house anyway?

Reactions: 1
The house in Preston she’s on about being £5-£10K over budget is on for £300K. No way is she getting a mortgage on that by herself 😳

I was just gonna say that I've done some research and I found the house.

If you take an earnings multiple of 4.5x which is quite typical, to get a 300k mortgage she would need to make around 65k. Of course she will have a deposit and her actual mortgage amount will be less, plus she did state that this house is 5-10k over budget.

So let's say 290k is what she can afford to buy - with 10% deposit, that makes it a 261k morgage. By taking multiples of x4.5, it means she makes around 58k. Of course this is not 100% accurate as she could have a higher (probably gifted by parents) deposit etc, but our influencer queen makes no more than 60k a year but lives a careless spendy lifestyle like she's on at least 10k a month 🫠
---
Maybe someone can enlighten me. How can you fail a credit check for a rental due to an unpaid parking fine, and yet be seen as having a decent enough credit rating to be offered a mortgage via an aunties, partners, sons girlfriend (or whatever they are) within the same time frame 🤷‍♀️
She might be getting a high AF interest rate in that case lol.

Weird that she said that 'my mortgage offer is not yet in place' etc. When we were buying as FTB it took a couple of days at most.

Reactions: 5
It could be an inheritance or a little help from parents.
The house was beautiful but too big for one person it’s not like she is going to be there all the time

Reactions: 1
If she paid off and settle the parking fine issue, then that would give her time to get her credit file updated. Mortgage lenders will see it and take it into account, possibly offer a higher interest rate, but she’ll probably still get an offer.

Where as the renting issue, she wouldn’t have had time to get that sorted immediately as it can take 30 days minimum for your credit file to be updated, and she was pushed for time on her being an independent boss queen and moving out at short notice, but failed.

She also needs to take into account that a lot of houses (around my area in manchester anyway) are going for more than the asking price, because people are putting in offers over due to demand etc.

Reactions: 2