Emma Tamsin Hill #11 she’s about as religious as she is bisexual

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really lives in a parallel universe. Most people would be stressing about finding somewhere else to live, rental costs, deposits etc. She’s as chilled as anything knowing mummy and daddy will always come up with the goods.

Reactions: 7
I imagine this is one of the few times anyone has said no to princess Emma.
omg i was going ti write exactly this 😂😂

gosh, she is SO out of touch with reality.. she is saying "i promise you won't fill that flat". it will be rented again within the week... does she even realise how the housing market works???

also, she is talking about buying a house like it's so simple to save money... first of all darling you need A REAL JOB.
took me over 10 years of WORKING to be able to afford to start looking at the property market... but yeah of course dear Emma will do it in the next 2 years... i wonder how... (spoiler alert: daddy dearest 🌝)

Reactions: 12
i chuckled when she was talking about leasehold vs freehold, she has such a flimsy grasp on literally anything not about sex, acting like she’s giving facts god she’s dumb sometimes.

Reactions: 6
What I found quite pathetic in her latest video is when she mentioned going to Miami later on in the year, and said that the beauty standard there is BBL, Fake boobs, filler etc and that there's a certain beauty standard there that she does not fit. She was worried that she may not be attractive there and that may feel unwanted.

Is this all that matters to this girl?! Is this shh she's been to Barbados twice in 2 months and is talking about potentially going back again? Why not go places to enjoy them for what they are, rather than seek validation and look for dick?

It's actually really sad and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What I found quite pathetic in her latest video is when she mentioned going to Miami later on in the year, and said that the beauty standard there is BBL, Fake boobs, filler etc and that there's a certain beauty standard there that she does not fit. She was worried that she may not be attractive there and that may feel unwanted.

Is this all that matters to this girl?! Is this shh she's been to Barbados twice in 2 months and is talking about potentially going back again? Why not go places to enjoy them for what they are, rather than seek validation and look for dick?

It's actually really sad and pathetic.
It's alllllll about seeking approval from others with her. She needs to be constantly propped up by people instead of getting to the root of her self esteem issues and dealing with them. It reeks of desperation.
I feel quite sorry for her really, it's exhausting to spend your entire life comparing yourself to everyone else.
I can't imagine going on holiday and spending the whole time looking for male attention.

Reactions: 7
Went to the effort to book, pay for and attend a solo valentines photoshoot, but forgot to post the pics until April. Typical 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Caught this on one of her videos before she deleted the comments 🫢
😭😭😭 I screamed

I’ve noticed people in her comments recommending for her to try looking for somewhere in Stockport, no thanks. We don’t want her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
deffo funded by daddy, how could emma offer to pay 6 months rent up front otherwise?!

deffo funded by daddy, how could emma offer to pay 6 months rent up front otherwise?!
6 months rent is enough for a mortgage deposit surely?
she’s been an influencer for a fair amount of time now too, so her books must be enough for the self employment side of things

obviously don’t know her finances / credit side of things and there’s more to a mortgage than the deposit, but it seems bizarre to be considering renting a place I’m not 100% on and paying £150 to park my car a month

Reactions: 5
6 months rent is enough for a mortgage deposit surely?
Six months rent, will be what around 9-10k
(That's about a quarter of what she'd need deposit at least for similar)

That's down South but I can't imagine Manchester is that different

I don't understand why if her Dad is fronting her he doesn't buy a a house and "rent" it too her would be cheaper for him.

Makes me maybe she does pay her rent

I don’t mean just the 6 months rent, I’ve worded that wrong but it’s not impossible to buy a house with a deposit of 10k… it just depends what you’re wanting to buy I guess.

Plus add on the amount she spent (but probably her dad although she won’t admit it) on her holidays to Barbados etc

Reactions: 1