Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out if she is just pretending she is this scatty mum sending her child to school in bikini bottoms because she thinks it is funny and good for Instagram content or if she really is just a car crash of a woman.

Reactions: 2
I can't work out if she is just pretending she is this scatty mum sending her child to school in bikini bottoms because she thinks it is funny and good for Instagram content or if she really is just a car crash of a woman.
Doesn’t she realise it’s not funny at all. I hope she’s making it up, otherwise it’s actually neglect ☹

• Sad
I honestly don’t know what to make of this. Plus the girls are similar ages so didn’t the other one have clean knickers she could wear? Seems really off to me that she can go gallivanting up London with her luvvies but can’t make sure her kids have clean kecks? I’d feel like the worst mother in the world if this was me.

Reactions: 4
This woman has no filter fml! Shes turning her kids into mini fame hungry versions of herself. She sits on her arse all day on Instagram and cant even wash her kids knickers? She is a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Really really pissing me off lately filming whilst driving. Arghhhhhhhh entitled bint.

If she is all about “body positivity” then why TF has she been on a Keto diet for months?

And then complaining about all the food she is depriving herself of being on this diet. Filming bars of chocolate that she can't have.

She is full of tit. Fake as duck.

Oh god, her and her bunch of ‘mumfluencers’ are actually trying to outdo each other as to who is the most neglectful parent. Grow up 😡

"I send my kid to school in bikini bottoms"
"Well, I forgot to give my ill child dinner"
Come on Jayne where are you with 'well, I trump you witches coz I fucked off on holiday for two weeks and left my twins with take-away menu and a bottle of milk in the fridge'

Just so wakey and crazy. Is it wine o'clock yet haha? Tag me and let me know what you did to neglect your child this week.

Do you know what pisses me off the most about all this. Because they’re middle class and well to do it’s seen as funny and their followers think they’re hilarious. But if working class women forget to wash their kid’s clothes, or feed them, it would be a whole different ball game. The lot of them can duck right off as far as I’m concerned 😡

What is she doing to those girls that her 10 year old would need or want a confidence boost from her mum's followers on Instagram? Such an odd world these influencers lead and worrying that her kids are so swept up in it now.
Hahaha, so Mollie says she was quite nervous when Emma was filming…🤔 Yet Emma made the video appear as if she was filming Mollie without her knowledge, and the child was just singing completely impromptu, to herself in the kitchen. Caught out again in another lie Emma.

Emma desperate for Molly especially to be recognised as some budding Bonnie Langford. She have them signed to a talent agent next year.

What does she do all day? This whole “dropped the ball, the house is a mess” has been going on for ages. Take a day off Instagram and sort yourself out.
She’s really pushing both the girls and their performing. The older one singing and now telling us about the younger one having loads of lines in the school play. It’s fine if they want to do it but I fear they’ll both turn into precocious brats if she’s not careful 🙁

Reactions: 3
What does she do all day? This whole “dropped the ball, the house is a mess” has been going on for ages. Take a day off Instagram and sort yourself out.
She’s really pushing both the girls and their performing. The older one singing and now telling us about the younger one having loads of lines in the school play. It’s fine if they want to do it but I fear they’ll both turn into precocious brats if she’s not careful 🙁
wouldn’t surprise me, I think it’s all she knows… Didn’t she go to a performing arts school? Tring Performing arts school… £12k per term, and then Mountview. I bet her parents view her instahun status as an amazing return on investment for all that money…

looks like a previous job as an Elsa impersonator is on the CV…wow…. What a sad little life, Jane.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Emma reminds me of the mum in Gipsy. Living her dreams through her daughters. One child needs confident boasts from strangers on the Internet and the youngest suffers anxiety and fakes being sick to be sent home from school..... The very last thing they need is a pushy mother.

• Sad
Taken herself off to bed fully dressed, including woolly hat because she isn't feeling well and having 'mum guilt' because she hasn't done anything Christmassy with her little starlet daughters....... So the freebie tickets for Elf the musical in the West End don't count? God she is insufferable.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.