Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks Instagram aren’t showing her stories to her followers… what? It’s the same as it’s always been. The stories are there for people to go and watch if they want to, the most frequently viewed appear first on the list. Perhaps if she was more interesting then maybe she’d receive more views and therefore DMs. Her stories are probably slipping down people’s lists, and ending up not being watched at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She thinks Instagram aren’t showing her stories to her followers… what? It’s the same as it’s always been. The stories are there for people to go and watch if they want to, the most frequently viewed appear first on the list. Perhaps if she was more interesting then maybe she’d receive more views and therefore DMs. Her stories are probably slipping down people’s lists, and ending up not being watched at all.
Yeah, who gives a duck right! All her peers accounts are soaring and have respectable numbers in terms of followers whereas Emma’s account seems to stay around the same mark. She needs to pack it in really and get on with her life. Trouble is she thinks her family is far more interesting than it actually is and the harder she tries, the less interesting it becomes. She’s just a normal person like everyone else who’s live really isn’t worth documenting as much as she thinks it is! Her kids have been morphed into performing brats and her husband is a bellend! As soon as I hear ‘Smorgan’ it’s like, here we go, it’s the Emma show!!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, who gives a duck right! All her peers accounts are soaring and have respectable numbers in terms of followers whereas Emma’s account seems to stay around the same mark. She needs to pack it in really and get on with her life. Trouble is she thinks her family is far more interesting than it actually is and the harder she tries, the less interesting it becomes. She’s just a normal person like everyone else who’s live really isn’t worth documenting as much as she thinks it is! Her kids have been morphed into performing brats and her husband is a bellend! As soon as I hear ‘Smorgan’ it’s like, here we go, it’s the Emma show!!!
So true. Her stories this morning sum up the pair of them - think they’re better than everyone else. Shows how they really feel about the other kids and parents that their girls go to school with. I can’t actually believe she’s posted that and thinks it’s funny. What utter, arrogant arseholes, and snobs.

So true. Her stories this morning sum up the pair of them - think they’re better than everyone else. Shows how they really feel about the other kids and parents that their girls go to school with. I can’t actually believe she’s posted that and thinks it’s funny. What utter, arrogant arseholes, and snobs.
I must’ve missed that, can’t say I actively care but what was she saying about the other kids and school? That’s a dangerous game cos who doesn’t know Emma is on Instagram! I bet she films the blooming school. Like I say, silly cos if she’s coating off other kids etc then the parents or even the kids may see it! Maybe she knows this. It’s all very messed up!

I must’ve missed that, can’t say I actively care but what was she saying about the other kids and school? That’s a dangerous game cos who doesn’t know Emma is on Instagram! I bet she films the blooming school. Like I say, silly cos if she’s coating off other kids etc then the parents or even the kids may see it! Maybe she knows this. It’s all very messed up!
She was basically looking down on some of the parents.

Using a nickname for one Dad and it was how she started this part that showed just what a nasty pair they are.

She said something along the lines of I know what will really set him off and started talking in general terms about the parents at the school and he replied in his usual haughty way that he didnt want to he near them. It was just his whole tone and manner, they think they are above everybody. It is obvious with the nickname she 7used for a parent that they must witch about the other parents a lot.

What annoys me most is how she goes on about be kind when they are very unkind people who witch and belittle anyone who they deem beneatht them, which is most people.

If you are reading here Emma next time you say the words be kind, look in the mirror at how many times you and Johnny are not kind at all and start from there before you start lecturing everyone else.

Reactions: 4
She was basically looking down on some of the parents.

Using a nickname for one Dad and it was how she started this part that showed just what a nasty pair they are.

She said something along the lines of I know what will really set him off and started talking in general terms about the parents at the school and he replied in his usual haughty way that he didnt want to he near them. It was just his whole tone and manner, they think they are above everybody. It is obvious with the nickname she 7used for a parent that they must witch about the other parents a lot.

What annoys me most is how she goes on about be kind when they are very unkind people who witch and belittle anyone who they deem beneatht them, which is most people.

If you are reading here Emma next time you say the words be kind, look in the mirror at how many times you and Johnny are not kind at all and start from there before you start lecturing everyone else.
This!!!
Be kind only works one way with these narcissistic huns

Taking photographs of someone in the petrol station. I just don't get how she thinks this is content. It feels like desperate attempts to put anything on Instagram instead of having something genuinely interesting or funny.
Less is more. Quality over quantity.

Who gets invited out for someone's birthday but because you're on so weird diet makes the birthday cake? The ego of the woman. All you do is sit nicely and let the birthday girl or boy enjoy a decent cake, not inflict your offering on them so you can have a slice.

So she could have gone to her GP days ago and got her ear infection sorted out, but waits until it gets worse and goes to A&E. As if they haven’t got more serious things to be dealing with. bleep.

I’m sceptical. At first she said the GP surgery were short staffed so advised her to go to A&E, but then when she was rambling on later in her stories she said Jonny was looking at it and told her to go to A&E. I reckon the GP just couldn’t fit her in as soon as she wanted (if she’s going away) so she went to the hospital instead to get seen quicker.

Reactions: 2
The worst thing you can do is fly with an ear infection. Hope you has insurance if she does go.

Reactions: 1
The worst thing you can do is fly with an ear infection. Hope you has insurance if she does go.
Exactly. She knew she was going away, yet just left it and didn’t bother going to the doctor days ago. Selfish prick. No wonder the queues in A&E are so bad.

You'll find plenty of London schools would phone and ask if they could give your kid calpol Emma. Has duck all to do with moving out of town for the smaller schools. She is a such a snob.

Reactions: 5
No way did those school shoes fall apart like that in one day too! They would have been coming apart for a while. Do what anyone else would do and take them back to Clark’s before they’ve got to that stage and they will replace them free of charge. Hardly worthy of tagging them in stories unless you’re after freebies from other companies!

No way did those school shoes fall apart like that in one day too! They would have been coming apart for a while. Do what anyone else would do and take them back to Clark’s before they’ve got to that stage and they will replace them free of charge. Hardly worthy of tagging them in stories unless you’re after freebies from other companies!
She’s a bleep! Don’t forget this, it’s important!

• Haha
She may have the country boots but she knows duck all about living in the countryside. She shouldn't be throwing pumpkin into her bushes, pumpkin isn't native to that area and can therefore make hedgehogs and other wildlife ill if they eat it. Stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.