Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken herself off to bed fully dressed, including woolly hat because she isn't feeling well and having 'mum guilt' because she hasn't done anything Christmassy with her little starlet daughters....... So the freebie tickets for Elf the musical in the West End don't count? God she is insufferable.
Totally! I mean, that’s an amazing night out for most kids! Don’t forget she’s a bleep though so she knows not what she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Taken herself off to bed fully dressed, including woolly hat because she isn't feeling well and having 'mum guilt' because she hasn't done anything Christmassy with her little starlet daughters....... So the freebie tickets for Elf the musical in the West End don't count? God she is insufferable.
Looked like they were having a blast playing in the garden with the dog in the snow. Or was that set up too and literally for the few seconds that Emma was filming them ☹ That’s all my nephew did yesterday, the same, played outside, all day, loved every minute of it and they don’t even have a garden - he has to play around the estate. She doesn’t know how privileged she is.

Reactions: 3
What does she do all day? She doesn't have a proper job. She is utterly insufferable. Her kids are getting as bad as she is.

Reactions: 2
That new reel, the one with her stage school dancing to the Pogues 🤦‍♀️ 😳 I have no words - someone help me out.

Trust them to go to church for a nativity and act like complete dicks. How insulting to the church regulars. If they found it so boring or whatever that Jonny and Emma had to take the piss, why would they want to make it an annual tradition?

Reactions: 4
What does she do all day? She doesn't have a proper job. She is utterly insufferable. Her kids are getting as bad as she is.
Where have you been? She’s an ambassador for wild deodorant! See, now you realise that you can see the pressures that she’s subjected to! Plus her Instagram posts aren’t going to post themselves! Show a little more consideration before you make statements like that! Furthermore, there’s training sessions for her children to organise so that they look natural whilst they are on camera in order to convey her daily slice of family life! Emma is a consummate professional instawanker and she has worked long and hard to amass her devoted followers! The only one that doesn’t really need to do anything is her husband as I think being a prick comes completely naturally to him! 2023 promises big things for Emma as the celebrity of Instagram catapults her into the stratosphere! Wild deodorant sales will skyrocket and soon there will be share options! Bet you feel silly questioning what she does all day now right! Emma’s page is a finely tuned operation on a par with the Instagram algorithm itself! She is literally engineering her success from within the very fabric of the internet! Soon, all social media content will be compared to her astonishing achievements and she will be inundated with more deodorant advertising work, possibly even toothpaste or flannels! A wild ride awaits us all and I for one am glad to have been here during the calm before it goes interstellar and Instagrams servers buckle under the stress! We are all witnesses to a phenomenon and possibly one of the most important uses of the internet since email! What does she do all, I can’t believe you made that comment I really can’t! Strap in, this is just the beginning!

• Haha
  • Heart
As the year draws to a close I would like to say my highlight of Emma-woman-of-the-people-Nicolet’s instagram musings has been her reminding everyone that kids ate for FREE at Gordon Ramsay restaurants during the summer holidays… when the people who free lunches were targeted at couldn’t quite afford a loaf of bread and a packet of ham to feed their kids for the week. Nice one Emma, nice one. Warmed my cockles for sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she got ADHD? Why is she mentioning having “ADHD symptoms” all of a sudden and asking about remedies? Tell me she’s not self-diagnosing and jumping on that Insta bandwagon 😡

Reactions: 1
Well of course she would jump on that bandwagon. Personally think more likely BASD bored, attention seeking, show off disorder.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell shes needy. How dare her dad want to live his own life abroad, especially after he shipped her off to boarding school! Not that she's bitter about that of course....

Bloody hell shes needy. How dare her dad want to live his own life abroad, especially after he shipped her off to boarding school! Not that she's bitter about that of course....
It was so cringe watching her . I’m assuming she doesn’t like her dads partner .

I'm sorry but a woman her age shouldn't be calling her father 'daddy', and what's with the weird crap in the shop with condoms etc, stop being a try hard and grow the duck up!

Reactions: 5
I seem to remember them both having a tit fit over that flooring and the expense. But now it’s just a big laugh when the dog’s tearing away at it. I don’t know what they can do, but the dog appears to be destroying anything he can get his paws on. I’m not sure how well house trained they’ve got him, or if it’s just the breed.

Nice of her to yet again use her daughters anxiety about growing up to increase engagement. Though she needs all the help she can get after that weirdness the other day with Johnny, wtf was that about?

• Sad
If your child was anxious about secondary school wouldn't you talk to the school mum friends? Ask friends with slightly older children? Speak to the teacher?

No, just ask strangers to post voice notes and messages to your 10 year old.

It seemed set up to me. The way Mollie spoke and the words she used just didn’t seem the natural way a child of that age would talk. I’m not saying she’s not anxious, but it felt as though she was coached and primed to say the things she did.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.