Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh don't worry Emma. If I saw a purple haired woman, full face of make up, filming herself talking to her phone whilst bringing her child to a kids party I wouldn't be wanting to make small talk with her so you go hide in the toilet amd take the piss at the 'OMG it's like a wedding reception' party and maybe have a think about what your attitude and behaviour is doing to your daughter's anxiety. You might not want to bother making the effort with Barley's classmates but until you finally stop being so fussy and snobby about where to live in Sussex poor Barley needs to make some friends with these children and you are not helping.

Reactions: 11

Snoopsmcgoops

I can’t believe Johnny just said Barley looks like someone with HIV, When they were playing with aging filter. What an absolute piece of shit. I am furious. How do I get some HIV/AIDS charity’s to rip him a new one. Is that something I can report her to instagram on? That is seriously offensive and disgusting.we. What an ignorant fuck and she is even more ignorant for actually posting it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

lightbeam

I can't believe she's filmed a childs birthday party and posted it to her nearly 20k followers 😮
I’ve reported her! Honestly! She isn’t just an average person on Instagram she has many followers and filming a child’s party and posting it on socials is awful. What if there was children there that are under some form of protection. Also if I was a parent there and saw that I would be mortified! Not only at my child being on a platform for 10,000+ to see. But also at how bitchy she was towards the parents. How does she think what she is saying is kind at all. She preaches about being kind yet it a total bitch and judges everyone before meeting them. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm sure the cast of Grease will be devastated that the former three counties heart radio presenter found it a bit Am-dram.

The acting can't be as bad as Emma's trying to convince people how much she loves Wild Deodorant.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anagst

VIP Member
I would be fuming if I was sat in that pub having some food and there was kids carrying on the way her two were in those stories, egged on by him, while their mother filmed it. There is just NO consideration for anyone else is there.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
I really do hope she’s reading all this. Because most of the posts on this thread are not trolling, or abusive. They’re making valid points. In a calm and concise way. We’ve agreed with her that nasty dms are out of order, as is doxxing.

But that won’t ever get put out there by any influencer, because it doesn’t fit their narrative of ‘tattle is evil’.

I really like Emma, she seemed like a breath of fresh air compared to other fame hungry accounts. Shes made no secret that she intends to make money from Instagram and the jewellery ad today was fine, not pushy, you can tell it’s something she would buy and wear anyway.

But the Covid thing, she really dropped the ball. Many of us have got kids who have missed out on birthdays etc. It was a really daft thing to do, posting yourself and your daughter actively breaking the rules. Especially as they’ve now both tested positive. I don’t claim to have been a saint throughout this whole thing, I doubt many of us have, but like someone else said, don’t go and put it on public social media!!!

And once people reacted to it, just own it! You ballsed up. Rather than calling out the trolls (who the heck finds her agent and tells them? Weird, but just my opinion), you’d have been far better to just say you know what I messed up. I wanted something for my girls birthday and this was offered so I took it.

It’s so hard to have this debate because we are here and the influencers are there. Maybe Emma could use her contacts to facilitate something? Because I think it would be a really interesting conversation to have, even more so as the years have gone on and Instagram has evolved.

Sorry for the massive essay, carry on!

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
What an absolute cunty thing to do. I know at my own daughter's school performances the audience are reminded to not share on social media. Some of those kids may have very good reason not to have themselves shown on camera and not just for the sneering comments about the performance.

She hasn't just embarrassed herself but her poor niece and in-laws who have to show their faces at this school again after they invited this pair of arseholes laughing and taking the piss out of kids on stage for not knowing the words. There she was complaining about kids making comments upsetting her daughter at holiday camp. Imagine if a grown arse woman filmed and joked and shared on a public Instagram page about an anxious little girl clinging to her mum and crying outside school or refusing to go into a dance class...she would be on her high horse preaching be kind then.

Reactions: 9

Babssy

Aw have to disagree, think she is great . She posts the ups and downs and is very relatable ( to me anyway ) .

Snoopsmcgoops

Wow I got quoted in her insta. Feel so honoured.lol.

Hey emma, How about you take a look in the mirror before you go writing "imagine being this hateful" You and your wanker husband are just as hateful and horrible, we have seen it on your insta for petes sake (can only imagine when the camera is off), so don't go throwing stones our way or you may shatter your own house. Honestly you wonder why we don't like you, this is why, you are so fake,

Anagst

VIP Member
I honestly can't believe the outburst last night. She was completely in the wrong "we risk assessed"... Fuck off. She is supposed to isolate NOT walk down the street and interact with other people. I personally think whoever has reported her has done the right thing. As an "influencer" she should lead by example, but they've never been bothered about adhering to covid rules

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Posted another video of Barley and to drum up interest posts to stories something like - I could post her being sweet and lovely but what's the fun in that...... Emma, how about not filming your child who has issues with anxiety and who you said just a few days ago it would be probably be better if you put your phone down and be more present in her company? But then that wouldn't bring in the comments good and bad. It is almost like she is waiting for someone to question the child's attitude so that Emma can then make more content about people being mean to her kids. She would use absolutely anything for likes and comments. Shameless woman.

Reactions: 8

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
To be fair the stuff giffed looks pretty shit. There is only so many beaded bracelets positive message signs any kid can need.

Never been influenced to buy any of the crap she flogs.

Aab41

VIP Member
My 8 year old daughter was very similar yesterday, feeling sad but couldn't explain why. So I obviously told everybody on my social media about it.... oh no I didn't! I took her upstairs and just chatted random shit with her, and reminded her that mummy never gets grumpy (which made her laugh - rude 😉), gave her the chance to talk to me and just focused on her, probably should have filmed it to show you guys though sorry 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow, just wow. I’d been sitting on the fence about Emma until tonight’s rant about the estate agent and house. So rude to film the entire house and the agent then slag her off on social media. The house is a period property, full of character and yes smaller than newer builds. Not to their taste? Fine, we all like different things. But no need for Jonny to blame the agents - we all know agencies will spin their words to entice buyers. It’s their job. Both have come across arrogant and nasty after that

Crazymum

VIP Member
She made an absolute fool of herself last night. She chose to share that on her platform , yes the rules are ridiculous but it shows that you might be that unlucky to catch it by coming in contact in a class. Surely she knew by sharing that she let her daughter go out she’d get backlash. So many’s people’s lives have been devastated by Covid. However Emma thinks it doesn’t apply to her as she risk assessed it. Go away Emma! If you can’t take the heat then get out the kitchen. Her tears don’t wash with me. Privileged twat.

She is so unlikeable! "People think I'm a really good mum..." Er... nope! You splash them and all their private business over your social media for attention - that's not being a good mum! "But I know I could do better, so I guess that makes me a good mum" OH SHUT UP! 😂 She's so up her own arse - there's no humility at all.

Also, cannot stand that baby voice/stuttering thing she puts on when she's pretending to be humble and sweet. My skin crawls!

Not a fan of the husband either, but I do have a lot of sympathy for him as I've heard him say numerous times "stop filming me" and "put your phone away" etc. Must be so irritating living with her when everything she does is for attention on Instagram. If only she knew what happiness and contentment she could get from life without Instagram!

lightbeam

577D5D92-0C2E-4182-B69F-F83203E9A05E.jpeg

I’m sorry but WTF is this!!! LOL just no. No no no. Oh dear. I wonder how many times she got Jonny or someone to take this.

• Haha
  • Wow

Snoopsmcgoops

I find this woman to be a bit of a twat. Ummm Maybe Johnny's mum is judging you because you spend all your time attached to your phone posting every minute of your families life for all the world to see. Maybe Johnny's mum doesn't appreciate the fact that you are constantly sagging her off and complaining about her to A bunch of strangers. I swear she just posts herself crying for the attention and messages she will receive from it.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’ve heard it all now… for security purposes she didn’t disclose the name of the hotel they were staying in while they were there 🤣🤣🤣
What on Earth did they think would happen? Who do they think they are?

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree with everything you said, but I have witnessed her be very nasty and spiteful on several occasions. And if that’s the filtered stuff that she’s happy to put on the internet, I can only imagine how much worse she is in real life and behind closed doors. I do think it comes from a place of sadness though. I don’t think she’s at all happy on the inside.

And the David Brent thing is spot on! 😂😂😂