Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had heart breaking news.....worried about Instagram...

Jesus wept
Honestly, at a time like that just forget about bleeping Instagram and be with your family. But no, puts up a post as she’ll get loads of DMs now too 🙁 There’s something wrong with her.

Reactions: 1
I don’t usually post on her threads, but that made me gasp.

bleeping instagram algorithms? What the actual duck is wrong with her?

Who in their right minds would give a tit?

Reactions: 3
Can’t she just do something without putting on the bleeping internet! Jesus! Phone on the floor recording whilst she takes her dog to a bloody obedience class! Who cares!?? Really! She’ll be filming her picking up dog poo next to prove she does it! Thing is, I wouldn’t mind but her account is bleeping BORING! Nothing of anything remotely interesting ever happens! It’s just mundane nonsense or her over exposing her children so that now they behave like brats! Emma, if you are reading this, pack it in! Enough already!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And a bleep!
I saw a post the other day, and she refers to all this bollocks as her job! duck me that’s bonkers! Her job!??? Who is this ‘agent’ person? Do we know? She said she’s grateful about being able to make a living off Instagram!??? Can someone tell me how that actually works exactly, serious

• Haha
I saw a post the other day, and she refers to all this bollocks as her job! duck me that’s bonkers! Her job!??? Who is this ‘agent’ person? Do we know? She said she’s grateful about being able to make a living off Instagram!??? Can someone tell me how that actually works exactly, serious
I don’t believe her. I think she means she makes some pocket money from her ads. Are brands really throwing huge sums at someone with 26k followers? She lives off Johnny.

Reactions: 1
That story she just put on about rich men in that restaurant who probably use prostitutes is absolutely shocking, can you imagine if a man posted similar about women 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That story she just put on about rich men in that restaurant who probably use prostitutes is absolutely shocking, can you imagine if a man posted similar about women 😡
She’s so rude about people. I’ve been for breakfast there and it’s a really nice place. I’m sure they’d be thrilled to know how a jumped up wannabe influencer is describing their customers.

She’s so rude about people. I’ve been for breakfast there and it’s a really nice place. I’m sure they’d be thrilled to know how a jumped up wannabe influencer is describing their customers.
What restaurant is it? She’s a childish head.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being called out to clean a car and the owner asking if she can film you because she is an influencer.

Does she not have anything better to do with her time?

Yes, on one of the stories she has tagged it as Press trip. All stories should be #ADgifted.

Seems when she said it takes someone special to make her come back to London she actually means freebie tickets for a really naff musical.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.