Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just such an unnatural way to behave. You pick up your daughter from school, she mentions being worried about SATs and not wanting to go to secondary school so you think I know we will ask Instagram viewers to make you feel better.

Absolutely ridiculous way to behave. She is making that young girl far too aware of social media. She has used those girls and their personal issues for content and engagement so many times now. Nothing is off limits with her oversharing.

Reactions: 4
It is just such an unnatural way to behave. You pick up your daughter from school, she mentions being worried about SATs and not wanting to go to secondary school so you think I know we will ask Instagram viewers to make you feel better.

Absolutely ridiculous way to behave. She is making that young girl far too aware of social media. She has used those girls and their personal issues for content and engagement so many times now. Nothing is off limits with her oversharing.
You are forgetting she’s mental!

Reactions: 3
Lad Bible have been in touch and want to put one of her videos of Barley on their feed… she’s actually considering this after all the backlash last time. She really is fame hungry, whatever the cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The exploitation of those two children is what made me stop even hate watching this messed up woman.

Ah lads, it’s the same few people who comment on her videos and stories every time 🙁 I think she should take the advice she’s been given and concentrate on making proper content. Although given the quality of what she produces when she tries so hard to be funny, maybe she ought no to bother.

Has she sat down and thought about how long she gives it before she considers whether it’s ever going to happen for her? I mean, if she’s happy just pissing about all day not really doing anything then that’s great. But if she’s wanting to forge a career or move onto bigger and better things, how long does she give it?

Reactions: 2
The exploitation of those two children is what made me stop even hate watching this messed up woman.
It's just weird. Her kids will grow up to be as awful as she is. They are pretty bratty now, imagine what they will be like in a few years.

Ehat was thr name of that kids clown thing someone posted thst
I didn't realize my half finished thought posted. Oops. 🤦‍♀️ I was going to ask what the name of the kids show clown thing she looks like that someone posted awhile ago, and suggest that as a new thread title.
Or
"used to be Elsa now she's an instagram failure"

• Haha
Once again posts a story of the bairn ill in bed with a sick bowl beside her. Ruined Emma’s night out as they were going to a party 🙄

Next thing, loads of stories of the twats from said party because there was a miraculous recovery. Even if you believed that, wouldn’t you stay home anyway? Not Emma and Jonny.

Once again posts a story of the bairn ill in bed with a sick bowl beside her. Ruined Emma’s night out as they were going to a party 🙄

Next thing, loads of stories of the twats from said party because there was a miraculous recovery. Even if you believed that, wouldn’t you stay home anyway? Not Emma and Jonny.
She just loves showing off about how 'cool' she is going ut & being crazy with her mates. She's embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
What happened with her dog the other day, I barely listen to her stories anymore so missed it. It's a big bloody dog mind!

Reactions: 1
What happened with her dog the other day, I barely listen to her stories anymore so missed it. It's a big bloody dog mind!
Her dog escaped his lead and went to "play" with 2 dogs (on leads) who subsequently attacked and bit him. He never even retaliated and had to be seen by a vet.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.