Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, I bet she'll be going to that dreadful Christmas pizzup event. it is just so embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
Chatting about how no one has spoken to her at the school gates, she says she always make the effort to talk to people but forgets when she was planning Barley's birthday how she said she hadn't bothered getting to know Barley's classmates families because she knows she wouldn't be staying at the school long. Likes to give the impression of friendly, approachable mum but it is only ever on Emma's terms.

Reactions: 7
Chatting about how no one has spoken to her at the school gates, she says she always make the effort to talk to people but forgets when she was planning Barley's birthday how she said she hadn't bothered getting to know Barley's classmates families because she knows she wouldn't be staying at the school long. Likes to give the impression of friendly, approachable mum but it is only ever on Emma's terms.
Spot on! Nothing stopping her from saying hello to any other parent in that yard. I pick my nephew up every once in a blue moon and speak to parents in his class, just a hello, but even so, it's not hard.

Reactions: 1
People might speak to her if she stopped wearing that ridiculous bloody hat and didn’t look like such a tit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe people don’t speak to her because they’ve recognised that she’s an outrageously snobby witch, who always looks like she’s got tit right under her nose. I’d avoid her like the plague.

Reactions: 4
Her ramblings to herself I mean het phone this morning really wound me up. She’s literally sat muttering on about shite. No your kid should get up get ready and get sorted. Instead of filming your hole entitled hubby pissing about go see to the kids and get them to school. Honestly she does naff all on the daily. Most parents have to get their kids up sorted , off to school then get to work, not good old Emma who sits talking to her phone trying to be relatable. No one cares Emma. You just love the sound of your own voice and that husband is a wanker.

Her ramblings to herself I mean het phone this morning really wound me up. She’s literally sat muttering on about shite. No your kid should get up get ready and get sorted. Instead of filming your hole entitled hubby pissing about go see to the kids and get them to school. Honestly she does naff all on the daily. Most parents have to get their kids up sorted , off to school then get to work, not good old Emma who sits talking to her phone trying to be relatable. No one cares Emma. You just love the sound of your own voice and that husband is a wanker.
This! Complaining about rushing around getting the packed lunches done, that the bairn needed her hair blow drying that it was the BAIRNS fault that they were running late. duck OFF. Do the packed lunches before bed, bathe your kids the night before instead of fannying about on a morning, make sure that YOU as a parent ask "have you got your school bag, pe kit, packed lunch" before you leave the house. It is NOT difficult. Get out of bed instead of filming your fella! Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
She is so unlikeable! "People think I'm a really good mum..." Er... nope! You splash them and all their private business over your social media for attention - that's not being a good mum! "But I know I could do better, so I guess that makes me a good mum" OH SHUT UP! 😂 She's so up her own arse - there's no humility at all.

Also, cannot stand that baby voice/stuttering thing she puts on when she's pretending to be humble and sweet. My skin crawls!

Not a fan of the husband either, but I do have a lot of sympathy for him as I've heard him say numerous times "stop filming me" and "put your phone away" etc. Must be so irritating living with her when everything she does is for attention on Instagram. If only she knew what happiness and contentment she could get from life without Instagram!

Reactions: 8
She is so unlikeable! "People think I'm a really good mum..." Er... nope! You splash them and all their private business over your social media for attention - that's not being a good mum! "But I know I could do better, so I guess that makes me a good mum" OH SHUT UP! 😂 She's so up her own arse - there's no humility at all.
I was thinking this. She has splashed ALL of her youngests issues all over social media for content, has literally shoved her camera in her face instead of comforting her. I will never call someone a bad mam, especially when their children are clearly looked after, fed, clothed, clean and look like happy kids, BUT I also wouldn't blow smoke up someone's arse saying they're a really good mum when I've seen the stuff she's done. I get told I'm a good mam, I mean, I've kept her alive for over a year, but I know that on any given day I could do things differently and better, but I also wouldn't sit bragging on social media that everyone tells me I'm a good mam.
She is so full of herself.

Yeah, same. I wouldn't say she's a bad mum. The kids are clearly well fed and looked after. But it's that "I know you all think I'm wonderful, but actually, believe it or not, I'm actually not perfect! Hard to believe, I know! 🤷‍♀️" thing that she does that I find nauseating.

Mmm I really wanted to see her pratt of a husband dancing in his pants this morning :sick:

And then she proceeds to slag off her daughter to thousands. What a nice woman she is.

Reactions: 2
She's allegedly absolutely skint, can't afford a new carpet, can't afford to do this, can't afford that. BUT can afford to spend almost £200 on some planters 🤔 so far from reality

Saying she looks like pob is the only thing to ever come out of Johnny's mouth that I actually liked. Bang on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a shame! Couldn’t have happened to more entitled arseholes, they don’t even seem that upset . Hey it’s only money though.
But they're absolutely skint and havent got any money. Miraculous that they've just bought a new car, keep buying tit for their massively expensive house and don't even seem overly bothered that he's scraped the car to hell on the first day of having it....

Why was she filming and laughing about her daughter faking being poorly so she could go home from school? She now knows her mother thinks it’s fine and will make a joke about it on Instagram if she does it again.
My Mam would have walked me straight back into school…

• Heart
Like that she intends to get a rescue dog and not a fashionable breed puppy. Her old dog Bruce looked like a really amazing dog and you can tell he was much loved and missed.

Why is she always wearing that stupid hat. I wish Johnny would rip it off her head. Interesting how the MIL is suddenly being put on the gram now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.