Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how, when this last week ALL she has done is whinge, moan and SLATE the previous owners because she is having to get the house ready for them to move into (um, just like EVERYONE ELSE who moves home) BUT we're trolls for saying we disagree with some things she says and does? I tell my sister to her face when I think she's being a dick, does that mean I'm trolling her? No, I'm just expressing an opinion. And while I'm on expressing my opinions, doing shots on a Thursday night, in what looks like a dive bar, with her kids there too?! I worked in an old style pub and saw this type of thing on the regular, parents getting pissed with their friends with their kids there, plonked with a glass of pop and a packet of Crisps and, as a parent myself, it's just not something I would do. I think it's irresponsible and quite frankly disgusting. Oh and "we've got no money, but I've just spent over £100 on Halloween decorations". Please kindly duck off, no one who has just bought a house listed for 975,000 is as skint as she's making out she is.

How much! I tried finding the listing coz I'm noesy and failed.

Reactions: 1
How much! I tried finding the listing coz I'm noesy and failed.
She shared which estate agent she had used and I found it that way. I'm just nosey too, I couldn't care less how much the house is worth or what they paid, what annoys me is the tone deaf attitude she has towards money. She comes across as very entitled and privileged, and has very little awareness that some of those who follow her are more than likely struggling to make ends meet.

Reactions: 2
I would be fuming if I was sat in that pub having some food and there was kids carrying on the way her two were in those stories, egged on by him, while their mother filmed it. There is just NO consideration for anyone else is there.

Reactions: 10
I would be fuming if I was sat in that pub having some food and there was kids carrying on the way her two were in those stories, egged on by him, while their mother filmed it. There is just NO consideration for anyone else is there.
YES! Kids should not be dancing around in a restaurant. They are dreadful.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable watching her children crying? Fair enough if she wants to put videos up of herself crying (bit weird imo, but each to their own), but her young children?! That crosses a line for me. They won't even understand that their heartache is being broadcast to tens of thousands of followers! It's so cruel! I felt so uncomfortable watching that. Imagine your children crying and you go and shove a phone in their face and upload it for people to see! It beggars belief!

Reactions: 6
I'm also not sure how her MIL would feel about her personal letter to her grandchildren being shared on Instagram, especially when she has made it clear she doesn't want to be filmed.

Reactions: 4
I'd say I was surprised, but there is nothing this woman wouldn't share.

Emma Nicolet: I don't like showing off.
Also Emma Nicolet: *ten minute monologue about why her new house is so great*

:rolleyes:

Also backtracking on all the nasty comments she made about the old home owners. She's so transparent!

Reactions: 7

Also backtracking on all the nasty comments she made about the old home owners. She's so transparent!
I don't want to show off - OMG she is BRAGGING!! I cannot stand her.

Yes - says she doesn’t want to rub it in as she’s sensitive to others, then literally all her stories are gloating over how fantastic her new home is and their area is the best in the country… So caring and sensitive 🙄

Wasn't it cat sick on the floor, moth eaten carpets which she can't afford to replace but the previous owner had hidden with furniture, black stuff coming out of the sofa cushions, holding up guest room curtains and sniggering and putting up request for recommendations for cleaners almost as soon as they picked up the keys because of the state it had been left in.

Reactions: 4
She really is the worst goes on about be kind all the time when she is a gigantic witch to everyone who isn't in her approved circle.

How entitled were her and Jonny about cutting down plants on someone else's land so that they had a shortcut to that picnic bench. Can you imagine how they would be if someone wanted to cut their hedges to give them a shot cut?.

I

Reactions: 6
She really is the worst goes on about be kind all the time when she is a gigantic witch to everyone who isn't in her approved circle.

How entitled were her and Jonny about cutting down plants on someone else's land so that they had a shortcut to that picnic bench. Can you imagine how they would be if someone wanted to cut their hedges to give them a shot cut?.

I
Does she think because there’s a public right of way that they can do what they like? The land still belongs to someone. The public right of way only applies to the footpath that’s already there, you’re not allowed to make you’re own footpath through the surrounding land - that’s trespassing… 🤦‍♀️

Except she barely back tracked. Honestly, she comes across more and more horrible the more she posts

the phrase “gigantic witch” can now live in my head rent free and it is oh so accurate for this bellend. Bravo 👏

• Haha
Exactly what I think whenever I bring myself to watch her stories
You know when you can’t quite put your finger on a single specific thing but you know the whole of the person equals trouble - I think this thread has captured all her crappy behaviour and qualities quite neatly. Well done all.

Reactions: 5
You know when you can’t quite put your finger on a single specific thing but you know the whole of the person equals trouble - I think this thread has captured all her crappy behaviour and qualities quite neatly. Well done all.
It's almost like the mask has been slowly slipping and now it's just gone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.