Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless Jonny. He thinks he is one of the lads because he has found a local football team and had a few jars in the pub with his teammate, Toby.

Nothing worst than middle class, middle aged men thinking they are lads. Stick to the prawn sandwiches in the corporate box Jonny old son, whilst you peruse the wine list looking for a decent bottle of red.
He gives me the serious ick, "its half past 10, your in the bath, I expected you to be asleep, I've been playing football over a couple of jars"... Twisting because she's in the bath? The way he actually speaks to her at times is awful. Also, if hes been drinking I hope he wasn't driving...

Reactions: 4
She just laughs at everything he says, he's really not that funny!

Reactions: 2
She just laughs at everything he says, he's really not that funny!
He comes across very much like she's the little woman at home, might just be the way I'm looking at it, but he does seem to talk down to her, and I wonder if she just tries to laugh it off? Tbf they both come across like absolute twats though.

I actually couldn’t believe it. Stupid woman wtf was she thinking 😡
She used to always do this on her drive home after her work at Heart. Either singing at or talking to her phone when driving.
Obvs the rules and laws don't apply to her.

• Wow
You've got to remember, the rules don't apply to Emma. She is above them all. Such a selfish witch.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't she just go get another dog already. Has a house now so no reason not to. Literally cries over that dog at least once a week. It's a bit much at this point. Get a grip or at least stop posting all the time, noone wants to watch someone cry all the bloody time.. We now return to our regularly scheduled program of 8 thousand ads a day for small businesses that don't pay her for the discount code but do give her free crap...mostly things to eat.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she just go get another dog already. Has a house now so no reason not to. Literally cries over that dog at least once a week. It's a bit much at this point. Get a grip or at least stop posting all the time, noone wants to watch someone cry all the bloody time.. We now return to our regularly scheduled program of 8 thousand ads a day for small businesses that don't pay her for the discount code but do give her free crap...mostly things to eat.
She needs to stop crying on Imsta. It's awful. I just want to punch her stupid face.

Losing a dog IS sad, I've lost two. But I lost my sister last year at 37 years old and I'll tell you what... losing our dogs didn't even come close to the pain of losing my sister. It's patronising of her to think she's normalising grief and doing all us plebs a moral service. I find it insulting. Especially since it's all blatantly just done for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she telling Instagram how she shits in the woods and puts it in dog poo bags. Oversharing Emma. Honestly, absolutely no need for that glimpse into Nicolet life. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Realised hadn't missed her and her billion stories so may unfollow. And was that really a 13 minute video of them seeing Santa outside 😴

The shaming of local councillors (who are most likely NOT responsible for their rubbish being taken away because its down to the county/borough council NOT normally local parish councils) is ABSOLUTELY disgusting. Those two are so well suited. Two vile humans together

Reactions: 5
Her husband is vile isn't he?
Like her, he comes across as a self entitled twit to be perfectly honest. Posh boy who gives zero shits about anyone else and it all has to go his way. All that about the recycling, do what everyone else does after Christmas and take it to the bloody tip!

Reactions: 6
He has that arrogant 'if I shout loud enough' attitude that a lot of public school boys have. Emma is annoying but Jonny comes across as a really nasty person.

Like her, he comes across as a self entitled twit to be perfectly honest. Posh boy who gives zero shits about anyone else and it all has to go his way. All that about the recycling, do what everyone else does after Christmas and take it to the bloody tip!
Yes, let's go on a lovely family walk with a dog. ... how nice as we miss our old dog so much... and then preach like the knobs we are all for the gram and jokingly put our children down. He's repulsive, she's probably only like she is because of him.

Who let's a 6 year old sit in a bloody high chair?! Those kids are going to grow up having the same entitled attitude as their parents because they let them do exactly what they want with no thought for anyone else 🤬

I'm sorry but her youngest INSISTS in sitting in a highchair. Wtf!?!? She is far too big to be sitting in there. As a parent you just tell her no before she breaks it.

I'm sorry but her youngest INSISTS in sitting in a highchair. Wtf!?!? She is far too big to be sitting in there. As a parent you just tell her no before she breaks it.
Exactly! My 1 year old doesn't even have a high chair at home now, we have a booster seat! Only time she uses one is at grandparents/aunties (we don't really go out to eat), but imagine being a family with a little one, going into that establishment and not being able to have a high chair because either a child who is far too old to use one has taken the last one, or because said child has broken the highchair. Never in all of the times we've seen them out for a meal (and let's face it, for a couple as "skint" as they claim they are, they eat out ALOT) have we EVER seen her in a high chair, they're normally running amok, being loud and no doubt annoying other customers because they're parents egg them on. It's all for the gram, engagement and all that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.