Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and I bet that wasn’t set up 🤥
Everything is set up. It made me laugh the other day, one of her girls was opening a #gift and Emma was filming her response. Can’t remember exactly what the little one said but it was a dead giveaway that she knew what was inside, and Emma quick as anything said “you haven’t seen it remember”. Come on, coaching your children to be fake on camera, what sort of lesson is that 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t tell lies, unless it’s into your phone, for Instagram, in that case it’s fine, anything goes.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely hate it when instragramers move home and starts slagging off the previous owners interiors or cleanliness. It is quite possible that someone will recognise the house and tell the previous owners but there is Emma being sniffy about the curtains, being revolted about black stuff coming out of the curtains until a follower pulled her up telling her it is a manufacturer thing not dirt.
She choices to share her life online but the former owners didn't and don't need to be ridiculed so publicly.

Reactions: 7
Did we expect anything less?

She flouted covid isolation rules on her stories, has filmed members of the general public eating and mocked them. She speaks in a derogatory manner about her in laws even though they’re putting her up.

It's so spiteful. I'd be heartbroken if if I saw stories about my old house like that - being ridiculed and sneered at so publicly. That's why her bitching about this forum is so ridiculous. I'm utterly shocked she's too stupid to see the hypocrisy.

The recent “trolling” she shared on Instagram… it’s not trolling!!! Ffs these people. This is an online forum where various topics are discussed - including the behaviour of people on social media. Nobody goes onto her SM account and threatens her, sends her abusive messages or hate, or any of that tit. We discuss her awful behaviour, on here, between ourselves, end of. If she then chooses to come and read it and then copy edited extracts on her own Instagram account, that’s on her. Again, not trolling.

The recent “trolling” she shared on Instagram… it’s not trolling!!! Ffs these people. This is an online forum where various topics are discussed - including the behaviour of people on social media. Nobody goes onto her SM account and threatens her, sends her abusive messages or hate, or any of that tit. We discuss her awful behaviour, on here, between ourselves, end of. If she then chooses to come and read it and then copy edited extracts on her own Instagram account, that’s on her. Again, not trolling.
People misusing trolling annoys me! No one is leaving her comments or messages in her spaces to scare, upset or harm her. Calling any accountability or opinion trolling makes a mockery of actual trolling which can make people's lives a misery! People posting here (and again, no threats or abuse, just opinions often based in reality) is literally no different (maybe even less bad) than her posting critiques and insults of everyone she comes across - which she often does. I think she knows that too, because now she's worried about how she comes across.

She is a dick - no one is trolling her. We have a right to say what we think about someone who PUBLICLY flaunts their life on Insta. It scares me that she just doesn't care that her kids are so public. Sick fuckers could be wanking over videos of her kids. er whole life is open. Does she not get this.

Reactions: 1
She has edited her stories where she was mocking and turning her nose up about the curtains. I think if she reads here and genuinely has a re-think about what she chooses to post that's a good thing. She can't have it both ways and think OK for me to take the piss out of people's choice of curtains, birthday party or how they stage a kids show but no one can critise her for what she chooses to share. The difference is the ones she chooses to mock haven't made themselves public like she has chosen to do.

She really doesn't understand the definition of 'trolling'.🤦‍♀️ She comes here and gets offended by opinions of her. So what she basically wants is no one to speak about their opinions of her ANYWHERE, unless they are positive. While she's allowed to sneer and belittle people regularly to a huge amount of followers. It doesn't make sense!

I don't understand how, when this last week ALL she has done is whinge, moan and SLATE the previous owners because she is having to get the house ready for them to move into (um, just like EVERYONE ELSE who moves home) BUT we're trolls for saying we disagree with some things she says and does? I tell my sister to her face when I think she's being a dick, does that mean I'm trolling her? No, I'm just expressing an opinion. And while I'm on expressing my opinions, doing shots on a Thursday night, in what looks like a dive bar, with her kids there too?! I worked in an old style pub and saw this type of thing on the regular, parents getting pissed with their friends with their kids there, plonked with a glass of pop and a packet of Crisps and, as a parent myself, it's just not something I would do. I think it's irresponsible and quite frankly disgusting. Oh and "we've got no money, but I've just spent over £100 on Halloween decorations". Please kindly duck off, no one who has just bought a house listed for 975,000 is as skint as she's making out she is.

I don't get the "we got no money" thing. Is she trying to be more relatable? It's insulting to people who are trying to make ends meet.

I don't understand how, when this last week ALL she has done is whinge, moan and SLATE the previous owners because she is having to get the house ready for them to move into (um, just like EVERYONE ELSE who moves home) BUT we're trolls for saying we disagree with some things she says and does? I tell my sister to her face when I think she's being a dick, does that mean I'm trolling her? No, I'm just expressing an opinion. And while I'm on expressing my opinions, doing shots on a Thursday night, in what looks like a dive bar, with her kids there too?! I worked in an old style pub and saw this type of thing on the regular, parents getting pissed with their friends with their kids there, plonked with a glass of pop and a packet of Crisps and, as a parent myself, it's just not something I would do. I think it's irresponsible and quite frankly disgusting. Oh and "we've got no money, but I've just spent over £100 on Halloween decorations". Please kindly duck off, no one who has just bought a house listed for 975,000 is as skint as she's making out she is.
Have you seen the new house they are buying?

Next on her “let’s be best pals so you’ll repost my content and gain me more followers” list is Kerri, I see. Predictable.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.