Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been offline for a few days. What was the gloating thing?
Oh I can't remember specifics now, think it was the deer in the garden and how she was so happy to be living where she does now and how she should be careful or she'll be accused of gloating or something.

Reactions: 2
Oh I can't remember specifics now, think it was the deer in the garden and how she was so happy to be living where she does now and how she should be careful or she'll be accused of gloating or something.
Oh, she's been checking up on us again then. 🙄

She can be as bloody happy as she wants, I'm happy for her that she likes home. However, I'm not sure I would be happy in a home that obviously doesn't have heating as that is the only explanation I can come up with as why she wears that stupid hat 24-7.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can be as bloody happy as she wants, I'm happy for her that she likes home. However, I'm not sure I would be happy in a home that obviously doesn't have heating as that is the only explanation I can come up with as why she wears that stupid hat 24-7.
Cant afford the heating, that's what it is. Spending her money (that she has none of) on things like potted plants and lampshades for lamps that already have them, to go with the ridiculously expensive planters, you know, the truly important must haves when you have no money and have just moved house 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just don't understand why she - and many other InfLuEnCeRs share so much of their childrens lives on the gram. It's pretty sick. There could be some right weirdos saving photos of their children & stalking them in real life.

How on earth was that piss up last night a “press trip”?! Who among them are journalists or proper writers? I know it was their publicist who organised the thing, so it’ll have been done gratis in exchange for them tagging in the venues on their Instagram accounts - but seriously there must be more honest and transparent ways of describing these things.

It’s actually ridiculous and takes the piss.

Reactions: 4
She’s going for a Mexican theme in the living room but then looking at stuff from Cameroon (“which is more West African” no tit 😂), erm ok 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She’s going for a Mexican theme in the living room but then looking at stuff from Cameroon (“which is more West African” no tit 😂), erm ok 🤦‍♀️
Did you see the price of all of that decor she was tagging though? Once again, can't afford couches but wants to spend a fortune on Wall art. Surely you would prioritise and get the things you feel you need, like new couches, carpets and stuff, and THEN focus on replacing the decor? I mean, it's not like they didn't have a house before so aren't exactly starting with nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Little Miss Kindness calling someone a div, a knob and a head. The comment was nothing more than an opinion that didn't insult anybody, but our Queen of Kindness (who is appalled by us sharing our opinions) publicly shames them and insults them. She is so shamelessly nasty.

Screenshot_20211124-124109.png

• Wow
Little Miss Kindness calling someone a div, a knob and a head. The comment was nothing more than an opinion that didn't insult anybody, but our Queen of Kindness (who is appalled by us sharing our opinions) publicly shames them and insults them. She is so shamelessly nasty.

View attachment 884979
I was laughing at that comment though, her content is shite. If she wants it sharing more she does need to up her game, that person was right 😂 Shows how thin skinned she is. All the adoration she gets, she’s constantly saying how many nice comments people send her, yet she focuses on that one negative one. If you’re in the limelight not everyone is going to like you. If she was doing her funny sketches on stage and got heckled, or on tv and people emailed the broadcaster or tweeted their opinions, how would she handle that? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was laughing at that comment though, her content is shite. If she wants it sharing more she does need to up her game, that person was right 😂 Shows how thin skinned she is. All the adoration she gets, she’s constantly saying how many nice comments people send her, yet she focuses on that one negative one. If you’re in the limelight not everyone is going to like you. If she was doing her funny sketches on stage and got heckled, or on tv and people emailed the broadcaster or tweeted their opinions, how would she handle that? 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's the same with all 'influencers' though isn't it? they all call troll when someone disagrees. (apparently they're the only ones allowed opinions) I think it's bang out of order her sharing his name to her followers, how many of them have started messaging him off the back of it? Be kind, unless it's to someone who goes against their opinion. She has started more and more to come across as a really nasty person.

Who goes to check on their child, realise that they've fallen asleep on the toilet, whacks their phone out, films it and then uploads it to thousands of strangers on the Internet?! bleeping "influencers" man. She really would sell hers and her family's souls for content wouldn't she.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211202-002235_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211202-002254_Instagram.jpg

Surely the best way to support small businesses is to say, no, I'll pay for the products that you've kindly offered to send me, and sing from the rooftops about what an amazing company you are. This puts money in their pocket and raises that companies profile. Oh and it's not "championing small businesses for free" when they're giving you products! Hopefully she declares all of the gifts she recieves and advertises as those "free" items are technically income.

The ‘spontaneous’ 🙄 singing is too much to bear. Can’t watch.
Can't watch it either, she's grating even more than normal 😂😂

Do you remember the good old days when people would just recommend stuff theu had brought with their own money without it being an AD, gifted, promo code or affiliate link?

Reactions: 7
Oh bless Jonny. He thinks he is one of the lads because he has found a local football team and had a few jars in the pub with his teammate, Toby.

Nothing worst than middle class, middle aged men thinking they are lads. Stick to the prawn sandwiches in the corporate box Jonny old son, whilst you peruse the wine list looking for a decent bottle of red.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.