Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have reappeared. I've seen the house now and am thoroughly underwhelmed. Is that really what we have waited for this whole time? How anti climatic. dislike her even more now.
I also kind of hope it falls through *evil witch laugh*. But then I think of the poor MIL being stuck with them, and I don't feel she should have to suffer any longer, she's been through enough.
And why was she wearing a top with Christmas lights on it, did she borrow it from barley.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow I got quoted in her insta. Feel so honoured.lol.

Hey emma, How about you take a look in the mirror before you go writing "imagine being this hateful" You and your wanker husband are just as hateful and horrible, we have seen it on your insta for petes sake (can only imagine when the camera is off), so don't go throwing stones our way or you may shatter your own house. Honestly you wonder why we don't like you, this is why, you are so fake,

Reactions: 9
Wow I got quoted in her insta. Feel so honoured.lol.

Hey emma, How about you take a look in the mirror before you go writing "imagine being this hateful" You and your wanker husband are just as hateful and horrible, we have seen it on your insta for petes sake (can only imagine when the camera is off), so don't go throwing stones our way or you may shatter your own house. Honestly you wonder why we don't like you, this is why, you are so fake,
Ha ha she now needs tit to fill her new house with so needs the engagement
So what does one do to up engagement
Cry troll
Simples

Reactions: 7
What makes me laugh is she shows those latest few screenshots, but not any of the ones where she’s called out for the awful things she’s done.

Then later, when she’s had all the ‘you ok hun?’ messages, she’s back on saying she’s fine and that it doesn’t bother her at all, and how we’re just sad, hurt people. So why even bother posting the screenshots in the first place if you’re so not bothered? Just leave us alone to our bit of gossip. Go away.

Reactions: 6
What makes me laugh is she shows those latest few screenshots, but not any of the ones where she’s called out for the awful things she’s done.

Then later, when she’s had all the ‘you ok hun?’ messages, she’s back on saying she’s fine and that it doesn’t bother her at all, and how we’re just sad, hurt people. So why even bother posting the screenshots in the first place if you’re so not bothered? Just leave us alone to our bit of gossip. Go away.
The thing that got me was her final #bekind story after she had posted about 3 stories banging on about how mean she had been to the courier, customer services and the person who had allegedly stolen her parcel.

#bekind when you want eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’m certainly not a sad hurt person , just can’t stand entitled wankers on Instagram so come on here as I’m not a troll so wouldn’t message her or comment on her open page to tell her I’m no longer a fan. I dont get this everyone’s a troll If they don’t like you.

• Heart
Called out for breaking Covid rules, for sharing her children's personal issues online, publicly complaining about her MIL, taking the piss out of and filming a dance school production and a kids party, being really nasty about an estate agent whilst secretly filming house viewings, aswell as being rude about hotel staff, her holiday camp for not refunding them because her child was too upset to go, all the secret filming of shop workers when doing the Tuesday challenges but the one thing she is upset about is someone saying she isn't proper friends with the Instahuns.

Called out for breaking Covid rules, for sharing her children's personal issues online, publicly complaining about her MIL, taking the piss out of and filming a dance school production and a kids party, being really nasty about an estate agent whilst secretly filming house viewings, aswell as being rude about hotel staff, her holiday camp for not refunding them because her child was too upset to go, all the secret filming of shop workers when doing the Tuesday challenges but the one thing she is upset about is someone saying she isn't proper friends with the Instahuns.
I thought this. Giving us all an in depth back story to prove she's friends with the popular kids, calling us all unhappy because we dare say we don't agree with the tit she spouts? I'm not being funny, but it's pathetic. She is the BIGGEST hypocrite! She quite literally document's for the world to see how much of a hypocrite she is, but no, it's us that's wrong. In your own words Emma, just go away, you're not welcome here.

Hahaha! I got quoted! I feel honoured! 😂
Why does she come over here to read the comments about herself, then go back over to her Instagram page and moan about it so that she can play the victim?! Oh wait, I just answered my own question! 🙄

So Emma, I know at some point you'll read this... hi! I'm entitled to discuss my opinions on you, on a forum about you. You don't have to read it. You know what we say is true, and that's why it hits a nerve. You lie and say it doesn't bother you, but it clearly does! Otherwise you wouldn't be over here reading it! No one here is sad and unhappy. Quite the opposite! If anyone is sad and unhappy it's you. Desperate for fame, desperate for people to think you're cool, desperate for attention. This isn't trolling... this is an opinion. Just like you claiming we're sad and unhappy... it's just your opinion. We're all allowed them.

Do you know what really winds me up? The way she wears a woolly hat indoors. All. The. Bloody. Time. Why? It’s not that cold in the house, is it?

The “clique” was the pizzup organiser who you were desperately tagging when you were pathetically trying to get to 10k followers. That was the clique.

Didn’t post the screenshots about her filming and mocking members of the public or being insensitive after walking home, did she? 🙄

All she's done is bring more people over here. We speak the truth.
So true! There are thousands of influencers who don't get any negative attention... influencers with far more followers than Emma! When lots of people think you're annoying, chances are you are annoying! But she's so arrogant, she thinks WE are the problem!

ALL she has done in her stories today is slate the previous owners of the house. Does she need to broadcast to the world that they didn't do a proper clean, does she need to tell everyone that they hadn't cleaned the kitchen drawers?! Pretty sure that doesn't really go with the "be kind" narrative that she seems to feel the need to spout whenever she's called on her tit 🤔🥱 Saying they don't have any money in one breath and in the next asking for cleaners to go in and do an end of tenancy clean.

Reactions: 5
ALL she has done in her stories today is slate the previous owners of the house. Does she need to broadcast to the world that they didn't do a proper clean, does she need to tell everyone that they hadn't cleaned the kitchen drawers?! Pretty sure that doesn't really go with the "be kind" narrative that she seems to feel the need to spout whenever she's called on her tit 🤔🥱 Saying they don't have any money in one breath and in the next asking for cleaners to go in and do an end of tenancy clean.
I know I mean what’s wrong with the lazy bint doing it herself. All she does is talk in to her phone all day.

• Haha
I know I mean what’s wrong with the lazy bint doing it herself. All she does is talk in to her phone all day.
It just boggles my mind. I know when we've moved house, we've always tried to limit costs as much as possible and if that means we do 90% of it ourselves, then so be it!

To say for months that they're skint, while eating out, having numerous nights out, weekends away, sending their kids to camp, never ending spending, really is a kick in the teeth to anyone who is actually on the bones of their arse.

• Heart
It just boggles my mind. I know when we've moved house, we've always tried to limit costs as much as possible and if that means we do 90% of it ourselves, then so be it!

To say for months that they're skint, while eating out, having numerous nights out, weekends away, sending their kids to camp, never ending spending, really is a kick in the teeth to anyone who is actually on the bones of their arse.
They definitely dont know the meaning of the word skint. Bet the sofas they have bought aren’t raggy bits of tit either.

Reactions: 4
I can understand paying to get the carpets and sofas cleaned, but then just do the rest yourselves. We’ve all done it, it’s part and parcel of moving home isn’t it. Scrubbing the bathrooms, wiping out the inside of the kitchen cupboards etc. Even if they look like they’ve already been done, you still do it again anyway, just to be sure. Especially right now, with Covid around.

Reactions: 4
Her on stories today “I feel so smug right now” - errrr, as opposed to any other time?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.