Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are offensive and tone deaf. As usual.

She had her wits about her and wasn’t too drunk so she felt safe? So it’s only women who are too drunk and don’t have their wits about them that are being dragged from the street and sexually assaulted, raped and murdered, eh Emma?

I suppose she risk assessed before the walk just like the ice cream van incident.

She’s a desperate wannabe. Fawning all over any big accounts that she can like a limpit.

Reactions: 7
I absolutely cannot stand him. He is not funny at all and that other guy tried to say something so many time and Johnny wouldnt let him get a word in. He just thinks he is all that, and he absolutely repulsive.

Reactions: 4
I dunno like. I can’t stand the way he goes on. But you know how they say people speak the truth when they’re in drink? I reckon he’s pissed off with her constantly filming him / the family all the time. Just when he said about how every time he’s talking, having fun he looks round and she’s got her “penis out” i.e. phone out filming him. The others were all laughing, but there was something in the way he was saying it that made me think he perhaps wasn’t joking.

I just don’t know why she would post that?

Also, sort of on the same subject. I’ve noticed more and more that the children, when they interact with her, tend to look directly into the camera rather than at her. Especially her elder daughter. It seems a bit sad really, makes it feel as though the connection is being lost between them and more as though the children are acting for the camera rather than it being genuine.

Reactions: 2
I dunno like. I can’t stand the way he goes on. But you know how they say people speak the truth when they’re in drink? I reckon he’s pissed off with her constantly filming him / the family all the time. Just when he said about how every time he’s talking, having fun he looks round and she’s got her “penis out” i.e. phone out filming him. The others were all laughing, but there was something in the way he was saying it that made me think he perhaps wasn’t joking.

I just don’t know why she would post that?

Also, sort of on the same subject. I’ve noticed more and more that the children, when they interact with her, tend to look directly into the camera rather than at her. Especially her elder daughter. It seems a bit sad really, makes it feel as though the connection is being lost between them and more as though the children are acting for the camera rather than it being genuine.
Yes, that is sad. She's filming really inmate moments of her kids. That is bleeping WRONG when you have so many followers. I would never make my children so public. It's scary. She is literally sacrificing her kids for fame. What a great mum!

Reactions: 1
She’s going to be wanking herself off so hard because she’s FINALLY infiltrated a clique she’s been so desperately attempting to get into for months. And her arse licking, crawling, name dropping and tagging has paid off. Her attendance at pizz up and all of the stories that accompany it are going to be unbearable.

Reactions: 6
She’s going to be wanking herself off so hard because she’s FINALLY infiltrated a clique she’s been so desperately attempting to get into for months. And her arse licking, crawling, name dropping and tagging has paid off. Her attendance at pizz up and all of the stories that accompany it are going to be unbearable.
Wanking herself off brilliant!!

Thank goodness. I'm really pleased for her MIL and the girls but was the clift hanger stories and full on floods of tears really necessary.

Oh, god! She is just the biggest cringe fest! 🤣 So up her own arse and NASTY. You can just tell she is a nasty, spiteful person - the awful way she talks about others while preaching kindness. :rolleyes: But the worst for me is the way she exploits her kids, purely to satisfy her own desperate need for attention and fame. They have no choice and can't consent at that age. It's awful to watch.

Hate to tell you Emma but no teacher wants a personalised ruler or paper weight as an end of term present. They know their own name and can't even re-gift it.

You have already given your children's school the best gift ever by moving to Sussex. They nolonger have to worry about you hiding in the bushes to watch sports day or having school children and their parents filmed and mocked for birthday parties that are like weddings so you hide in the toilets.

Reactions: 6
What a horrendously arrogant post about her house. I don’t know why I bothered looking. Everytime I look at her feed I think “so what?” completely unremarkable with the added misapprehension of such great self importance.

Reactions: 7
Ahh man she got a house? I totally missed that, the moment I've been waiting for this whole time, and somehow I missed it. and now I can't even find her on insta. :mad:

Ahh man she got a house? I totally missed that, the moment I've been waiting for this whole time, and somehow I missed it. and now I can't even find her on insta. :mad:
I missed it too! Haven’t watched her in a while because she genuinely makes my piss boil! 😂 I find the snooty witch to be one of the most insufferable people on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Ooooh, I had a similar problem the other day. Couldn’t find her through my no2 account but could via my no3 account (she is blocked on my no1 account) (errrr… all 3 accounts legit, honest).

wonder what that’s about.

Attachments

Ooooh, I had a similar problem the other day. Couldn’t find her through my no2 account but could via my no3 account (she is blocked on my no1 account) (errrr… all 3 accounts legit, honest).

wonder what that’s about.
She posted this when she finally found their dream house.

I hope it falls through!

Reactions: 2
Why would she post a photograph of her poor daughter’s body, to show the rash she’s got? Nothing is private.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.