Emma Nicolet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's filmed a childs birthday party and posted it to her nearly 20k followers 😮
I’ve reported her! Honestly! She isn’t just an average person on Instagram she has many followers and filming a child’s party and posting it on socials is awful. What if there was children there that are under some form of protection. Also if I was a parent there and saw that I would be mortified! Not only at my child being on a platform for 10,000+ to see. But also at how bitchy she was towards the parents. How does she think what she is saying is kind at all. She preaches about being kind yet it a total witch and judges everyone before meeting them. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve reported her! Honestly! She isn’t just an average person on Instagram she has many followers and filming a child’s party and posting it on socials is awful. What if there was children there that are under some form of protection. Also if I was a parent there and saw that I would be mortified! Not only at my child being on a platform for 10,000+ to see. But also at how bitchy she was towards the parents. How does she think what she is saying is kind at all. She preaches about being kind yet it a total witch and judges everyone before meeting them. duck off.
She has zero concept of safeguarding at all. As long as she's getting content. Absolute dick. If someone who I barely knew was filming my daughter they'd sharp be getting told to delete it. We know all of the parents and kids in my nephews class, most of them were in mine or my sisters years at school, and even though most of us are on FB, if pictures are shared other kids are blocked out!

Reactions: 7
She respects her MIL decision to not be shown on Instagram but films and shows other peoples children.

Reactions: 8
I used to actually really like her but I unfollowed today. First class bellend.

Reactions: 7
577D5D92-0C2E-4182-B69F-F83203E9A05E.jpeg

I’m sorry but WTF is this!!! LOL just no. No no no. Oh dear. I wonder how many times she got Jonny or someone to take this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the stories of them going to Goodwood? Why does she have to keep gping on about how "good looking" Johnny is?! I hate it so much when people constantly go on about finding their partners sexy or attractive. Surely that's rhe point?! Don't try and force it upon us though. Comparing him to James Dean?! Ha, hardly.
He is so unattractive. He just acts like an idiot..

Reactions: 3
3 years!!!! Holy crap I thought it was like 3 months. No wonder her mother in law nags her. Just pick a sodding house and move in already. If you haven't found anything in 3 years then it's not the houses its you hun.

Reactions: 5
3 years!!!! Holy crap I thought it was like 3 months. No wonder her mother in law nags her. Just pick a sodding house and move in already. If you haven't found anything in 3 years then it's not the houses its you hun.
They’ve only been with the mother in law about 3 months mind. But Jesus what do they want.

Reactions: 4
They’ve only been with the mother in law about 3 months mind. But Jesus what do they want.
Where were they before that?
I've only seen her look at 2 houses in the time I've been following her. I havent followed her that long but long enough that she should have looked at a hell of lot more than 2 places.
The poor MIL, we should send her a sympathy care package courtesy of tattle, she's never going to get rid of them the poor woman.

Where were they before that?
I've only seen her look at 2 houses in the time I've been following her. I havent followed her that long but long enough that she should have looked at a hell of lot more than 2 places.
The poor MIL, we should send her a sympathy care package courtesy of tattle, she's never going to get rid of them the poor woman.
They sold their house a good few months ago. I remember watching them do the big sad farewell etc. They clearly can’t afford what they want.

Reactions: 2
They sold their house a good few months ago. I remember watching them do the big sad farewell etc. They clearly can’t afford what they want.
I thought they were supposed to be looking at renting something. She keeps banging on about him building houses, surely they could find a decent bit of land and build what they want for a fraction of the price of the properties they've been looking at!

Reactions: 4
God she's insufferable, she was only at that funny women thing as a guest of another person with her agent, she's trying so hard to be part of the 'cool gang', and pawing that woman's hair, why?
Not to mention her walking through London, but she wouldn't have done that if too pissed, she had her wits about her apparently 🙄, wow so not aware of what's currently happening then!

God she's insufferable, she was only at that funny women thing as a guest of another person with her agent, she's trying so hard to be part of the 'cool gang', and pawing that woman's hair, why?
Not to mention her walking through London, but she wouldn't have done that if too pissed, she had her wits about her apparently 🙄, wow so not aware of what's currently happening then!
This comment about being fine because she hasher wits about her was particularly tone deaf this week...

This comment about being fine because she hasher wits about her was particularly tone deaf this week...
Indeed. Not sure if she's shared the post that many others have about 'say my name', if she has even more tone deaf

I was surprised to see her walking around London on her own last night and then pretty shocked at that comment this morning about her feeling safe. I don’t think many women can relate.

Do you think she was trying to make a point?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.