Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
they never seem to go out during the day together for date night, or do anything just them two. They have money so it’s not like they are skint!
I know they never did anything together before but used to tagged each other in their stories and you’d see each them in each others stories but now it’s seems like very separate lives

Reactions: 2

al255

VIP Member
Just noticed she still has a baby monitor for Chester, due to his night terrors apperently
jeeeez.. I still use a monitor for my 3 year old but the way my house is there’s a room inbetween (Jack and Jill spare bedroom) and unless I left her door open and mine, I wouldn’t hear her. She still wakes in the night for a drink or a wee so I don’t wanna get rid yet! She’s NO excuse for Chester. He’s of school age 🙃

Reactions: 1

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Did anyone see Emma's story last night? Surely Chester isn't putting that crumble in a hot oven without oven gloves?!

Rach88

VIP Member
And Gary’s deleted the photo with the llamas, but it’s still on Emma’s!
---
Her recent insta story too. I think they’ve blocked one another as they’re no longer tagged in each others photos
Loool how childish 😂

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Why’s everyone dislike Emma? I follow them both on insta and have for a few years and always thought she comes across as a really involved mum and Gary just played golf all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't dislike her. I've no interest in her like any media person on here or otherwise. Just personal taste I suppose. Obvs posters find her annoying as she's seen as attention seeking but again, just depends how you view it.

Lurker2k20

Not to hate on a little girl but did they ever get Primrose’s eyes checked?

I know when she was younger Emma alluded to a lazy eye but said it more in the vein of it ruined her aesthetic V she was actually concerned for her daughter.

In the pic on Emma’s IG of her and Primrose on the plane and in a lot of the vids/pics her eyes look misaligned.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Considering Emma tried to push that Chester is autistic, he’s got decent speech, joint attention and doesn’t seem phased when he’s carted off loud and busy places - I know autism looks different for each individual (I have autistic children) but feels like she’s desperate for any diagnosis to make herself feel special.
This winds me up. How can she get away with pushing this :(