Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollymoox

Seems quite petty to be married with 2 kids and unfollowing your spouse on Instagram after a fall out? 😂 Then again she done the big speech before she was pregnant with Chesta about Gaz being a narcissist etc which was swiftly forgotten 😂
Id be interested to read this if anyone has screenshots?!

Reactions: 1

chloe165

its so obvious they are on the rocks. Did anyone see his Q and A on Snapchat either yesterday or day before where he said about how he only does golf on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays because the kids are at school/nursery. Then Emma today deliberately posting this today seems a bit of a coincidence 🤣🤣

Attachments

Jeronimo

He surely can’t let her have that house?! She did absolutely nothing to earn it!
They have children. Plenty of partnerships where the man is the breadwinner but when they split the wife and children take the house…
---
You know Emma is a massive twat when we are all team gaz 🤣
I’m team no-one- both tests in my humble opinion. Just really sad for the little ones!
---
We all know Gaz was a absolute prick back in the day and treated women vile BUT everyone can see the change in him, his whole personality has slowly been ripped away from him and he just became a shell of his former self. She’s ruined him in the hopes he won’t go back to tv and he won’t have a career but what has she got? A few ads on insta and DLA for her kids pretend illness. I hope he gets his funny little personality back and gets back on our tvs just this time not as a cunt
Personality?! 😂😂😂😂 Oh lord…

Intothedark

VIP Member
He looks like he’s seen Primrose recently but nothing of the entire family together. He seems to be off golfing quite a bit and in Newcastle.

A-Soul

VIP Member
Just been influenced by an influencer ( can’t believe I’m saying this, but first time for everything) and wondering where Gary’s chip splicer is from. The link he’s put on to Amazon isn’t working 😞 Any help would be most appreciated!

I didn’t watch the second series cos I thought it was quite boring (I obviously preferred the really early og GS when it was real with Vicky offering fights out and her vile grade A bullying) but even I can tell that Gaz is only with her for the kids. He’s never been one to go for personality anyway but god he’s got stuck with this one now hasn’t he 😂
---
I REMEMBER THAT. He was SHOOK when she told hims he was pregnant.
---

I was SO happy for her when she announced she was pregnant. Like, proper chuffed.
Me too. She deserves it and her baby is so cute.

Last edited:

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong cause insta does like to glitch on this but looks like she is following him again but he isn’t following her. Oh to be a fly on their wall this past week 😂

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
i didn’t mention front or rear facing I meant the seat belt!
---
Imagine being that up yourself 🤣
---
I'm not up myself thank you. How rude. I was meant to be replying to someone who'd quoted what you put. Wasn't meant to be replying to you. Imagine being that up yourself you thought I was replying to you. Weird.