Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
And he makes it even more awkward by being such an awkward person with his small chat 😩😂 how they even got married, seriously a wall has more of a personality and in common than what they do.
It's how they've ended up with two kids I don't get. They hate eachother these two

Reactions: 1

LilToes

VIP Member
Just been influenced by an influencer ( can’t believe I’m saying this, but first time for everything) and wondering where Gary’s chip splicer is from. The link he’s put on to Amazon isn’t working 😞 Any help would be most appreciated!
Look up vegetable choppers on Amazon, I bought one 2 months ago and it’s the best thing ever

• Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
Ring finger is left hand, these photos are all right hand.
If they're photos taken in a mirror or in selfie mode then it will be her left hand. That photo in the yellow outfit looks like the right hand but it's definitely a wedding and engagement ring, so I think it's reversed.

Elmoo

VIP Member
I thought it was Wakefield but I’m from far down south and have no clue really of where is where 😆

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I saw this, what does it mean? 😅 the only time I saw these was during lockdown when it meant people didn’t have to wear a mask I think? I’m in Scotland so maybe different. My sons 5, non verbal autistic so I thought I’d know if it’s something 🤣 silly me
They are to show hidden disabilities.

also does anyone know why she’s in hospital? I don’t watch her stories all the time so not sure if I’ve missed why she’s there or she’s just not said?