Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he treated her appallingly but she said on the programme that she wanted to talk to him and even sent him a message but from what I’ve seen I bet he didn’t reply and I honestly think if Emma wasn’t on the scene he would have done
More fool her then…. glutton for punishment! He treated her like dog poo!!!!

I really can’t get on board with the idea that Gaz is a man who can’t make his own decisions…. could be wrong though obviously.

I think on the Charlotte thing he’s emotionless and has just filed her off in the sordid used up old pile he’s put all his previous flings/shags in. His opinion of women is quite low in general, and he’s often said how much he loved the fact that Emma made him wait and didn’t put out immediately. It’s like he has her on this weird pedestal because of that one thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Noooooooo don’t she said that??!!! What a bleep

now I hope Charlottes baby is super cute unlike the little demon white walker
Apparently it was a story? I mean, I gave birth to two healthy kids (cesarean granted) and there's nothing wrong with saying that byt it's the words at least that she used.

Wowwww when did Emma say that?
Apparently AGES ago RE chester on her stories. It could have been taken out of context but the words at least make me think there was no context to misunderstand.

Reactions: 2
Apparently it was a story? I mean, I gave birth to two healthy kids (cesarean granted) and there's nothing wrong with saying that byt it's the words at least that she used.

Apparently AGES ago RE chester on her stories. It could have been taken out of context but the words at least make me think there was no context to misunderstand.
Yeah it sounds harmless when said like that

Has Gaz ever acknowledged charlottes pregnancy? Like it was his baby too, and I wonder if him having 2 kids now makes him think about the first

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has Gaz ever acknowledged charlottes pregnancy? Like it was his baby too, and I wonder if him having 2 kids now makes him think about the first
He’s probably banned from saying Charlotte’s name in case Emma’s head starts spinning round

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Gary ever commented on the eotopic pregnancy? I think Charlotte is a vile human being and telling the ‘story’ of how Gary was has he ever put his side across?

Has Gary ever commented on the eotopic pregnancy? I think Charlotte is a vile human being and telling the ‘story’ of how Gary was has he ever put his side across?
I think he acts like it never happened. On g shore after it happened he played in down massively I felt, and then was snogging that chantelle. And then Sophie went for him lol

The thing is, whether Charlotte does or doesn’t want to be friends with him isn’t the issue, it’s the fact that Gaz is literally being dictated to over who he can or cannot be friends with and that’s not okay, if roles were reversed and he was doing it to Emma everyone would be down his throat. Can I understand why anyone would want to be friends with Gaz? No not really 😂
I’d say your heads gone trying to work it out. Why aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He did a daily star article or something at the time with his side of the story but it sounded at the time full of excuses Charlotte went mad tweeted that she was leaving gs for good bit girl loves doing angry tweets but gary did touch on he was devastated then blasted her for cheating when he did that on exotb then said later on gs made me look like a cock and im like no one made you shove your tounge down chantelles neck or shag another girl 😭 so yeah didn't really make sense

Last edited:
Tbf I had an eptopic pregnancy. I’d never still be crying on tv about it all these years later and I’d certainly never expect my ex to speak on it , when he was away even when it happened. Sorry - talk about trying to take a bad break up with crappy behaviour and make it something it’s not. He has 2 kids, she’s pregnant… why are we still talking about something that happened to make it a bigger drama. Very odd.

Reactions: 7
Tbf I had an eptopic pregnancy. I’d never still be crying on tv about it all these years later and I’d certainly never expect my ex to speak on it , when he was away even when it happened. Sorry - talk about trying to take a bad break up with crappy behaviour and make it something it’s not. He has 2 kids, she’s pregnant… why are we still talking about something that happened to make it a bigger drama. Very odd.
Because its a discussion site maybe? 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think Charlotte only talks about it to try and raise awareness, plus I expect it’s unresolved trauma for her as she never really got closure on their relationship. If I remember rightly he also knew what was happening before he went away for EOTB but still went and acted like he did while Charlotte was struggling at home.
I don’t think anyone still thinks him and Charlotte should be together, she deserved much better and he’s got his karma now being stuck in what appears to be a passionless marriage after making ‘pulling women’ his whole personality for years.
Not being involved in the reunion definitely makes it look like he’s hiding. If he’d turned up for a couple of hours, had a drink with everyone and done a bit of green screen then I think that would’ve stopped all the speculation 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think Charlotte only talks about it to try and raise awareness, plus I expect it’s unresolved trauma for her as she never really got closure on their relationship. If I remember rightly he also knew what was happening before he went away for EOTB but still went and acted like he did while Charlotte was struggling at home.
I don’t think anyone still thinks him and Charlotte should be together, she deserved much better and he’s got his karma now being stuck in what appears to be a passionless marriage after making ‘pulling women’ his whole personality for years.
Not being involved in the reunion definitely makes it look like he’s hiding. If he’d turned up for a couple of hours, had a drink with everyone and done a bit of green screen then I think that would’ve stopped all the speculation 🤷🏻‍♀️
EXACTLY THIS.

Just me who finds it bizarre they still have Chester in a pushchair at almost 5 years old 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.