Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In EVERY picture she posts in his uniform he looks so happy! My son won’t even take pictures in his because he’s always in such a state the second he sees his uniform!! She’s so dramatic

Reactions: 12
In EVERY picture she posts in his uniform he looks so happy! My son won’t even take pictures in his because he’s always in such a state the second he sees his uniform!! She’s so dramatic
Took us until Halloween to get a decent photograph last year (reception) so I totally understand ❤ Can’t relate to Emma at all

Reactions: 1
I just realised his name on Insta is Gary Beadle-McVey :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Took us until Halloween to get a decent photograph last year (reception) so I totally understand ❤ Can’t relate to Emma at all
Bless ❤ My son doesn’t even go in his uniform sometimes because he refuses and we just have to send him how he is because it’s either that or he doesn’t go. He went last week in a nappy (he’s 4) and crocs and his coat! Luckily he goes to a SEN school so they’re used to it and really understanding and managed to dress him when he was there. I know it’s not a case of just because people have it worse doesn’t mean you’re not valid BUT it’s a kick in the teeth when you just know she’s the problem!!!!! She doesn’t seem to live in the real world at all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bless ❤ My son doesn’t even go in his uniform sometimes because he refuses and we just have to send him how he is because it’s either that or he doesn’t go. He went last week in a nappy (he’s 4) and crocs and his coat! Luckily he goes to a SEN school so they’re used to it and really understanding and managed to dress him when he was there. I know it’s not a case of just because people have it worse doesn’t mean you’re not valid BUT it’s a kick in the teeth when you just know she’s the problem!!!!! She doesn’t seem to live in the real world at all
My son is not at a SEN school, he was just very little for the year and struggled a lot, but it’s just a bit much isn’t it when she posts videos about how he’s so this or that but Gaz seems to think he’s fine! And the pictures would say the same! She’s babied him and done zero preparation for this, which she could have done to help them all.

Reactions: 3
THREAD SUGGESTION:

Emma McVey #8 - Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion

The lord has started school, Emma staying strong, another early morning and Gaz's "heads gone"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen a clip of a podcast where Charlotte is saying she can’t understand why Gary won’t be civil with her as he didn’t congratulate her on her pregnancy but she did when he announced Emma’s and Emma’s was right after the eptopic pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen a clip of a podcast where Charlotte is saying she can’t understand why Gary won’t be civil with her as he didn’t congratulate her on her pregnancy but she did when he announced Emma’s and Emma’s was right after the eptopic pregnancy
Cos he’s scared of his skellator wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see what the comments were like before she disabled them? She had said they were getting nasty, I was wondering if it was towards her or Emma n Gary?

She gives him way too much thought still, it’s been how long?? Understand that the ectopic was hard but why is she still talking about him?!

Reactions: 14
She gives him way too much thought still, it’s been how long?? Understand that the ectopic was hard but why is she still talking about him?!
They were talking about the geordie shore reunion so it was probs mentioned that he didnt attend. I’ve not listened to the podcast though but thats why he was probably brought up

Oh Charlotte….. just let it go!!! Interestingly though, in one of her own comments she said that she had seen Gary and Emma a while back and how Emma was a really lovely girl!! I was shocked so had to screenshot!
Sorry Charlotte needs to grow up and stop talking about it. I'd never expect my ex who I had a MC with to congratulate me on my new pregnancy cos we don't talk? Why would we talk? Let alone if he treated me so badly. So weird.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They were talking about the geordie shore reunion so it was probs mentioned that he didnt attend. I’ve not listened to the podcast though but thats why he was probably brought up
Yea I guess, even so I still think she needs to just stop. Just saying that they don’t speak anymore would be fine surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.