Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chesters in a push chair????? HES IN SCHOOL

(I know SEN children require a push chair but he is not a SEN child unless I've skipped a chapter )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally came here after seeing the same thing on his story. My sons 3 and he’s not in a pram. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Especially at school. Are they wanting him to get bullied or

Reactions: 4
Oh my fûcking god. I ran straight here and you guys didn’t disappoint 😂😂😂

He’s nearly 5 ffs!!! How embarrassing if he’s of bumped into a school friend !!

They are literally setting chestaaa up for a childhood of mental health issues and bullying !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just thought, we have never seen Chester or prim in a newcastle strip… one of the first things lads who like the football want to do with their kids

I was just about to say I put my son in a pushchair still but again, he’s autistic and has no road safety sense at all and will run straight to danger if allowed. But even then, if it’s an open field like that he is not in a pushchair!!!!! She is really making problems for herself and for Chester. It’s sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That was Roundhay Park. I swear I saw them yesterday cos there's the circus there. My kids 3 in December and not in a pushchair. Absolute lunatics. Imagine being the parent of a kid who's friends with him. Wouldn't want him going to their house they'd be straight on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just thought, we have never seen Chester or prim in a newcastle strip… one of the first things lads who like the football want to do with their kids
She wouldn't get paid for them wearing that though #ad #aff 😏 and she couldn't ask herself where they got their cute little football strips 😉
Seriously though they'll be encouraged to be Leeds fans as any mention of Geordie anything will be banned.

Reactions: 2
My son is a late August baby so we still had a pushchair for long days out after he started school, but I’m talking big day trips, not a wander to the park. If I’d even suggested taking it on the walk to school he’d have ripped my head off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That was Roundhay Park. I swear I saw them yesterday cos there's the circus there. My kids 3 in December and not in a pushchair. Absolute lunatics. Imagine being the parent of a kid who's friends with him. Wouldn't want him going to their house they'd be straight on social media.
Just to add there's nothing wrong with an almost 3 year old being in a pram. He just refuses and literally would rather run around haha

• Heart
Gary on his phone AGAIN while driving. WTF is wrong with these z list waste of spaces who think this is acceptable? Absolute dick.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How does he fit in the donkey, my boy at 2.5 looked ginormous in the seat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe he’d actually want to go in the pram! From about 3 my son would have fought me to the death rather than get in his pram.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.