Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got some new school shoes today, she’ll prob be booking him into therapy to get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probably bought them a size too small so they hurt him then she can have moan about how he’s not ready to leave her yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see everything is about king Chesta today, Prim never gets a look in. Where’s her bedtime story 😢

Reactions: 7
Then his post about how his life is different and reflecting back on his time going to sign on. News alert gaz, not everybody that attends a job centre is out of work and benefits surfing. Full time workers need it to top up their wage to cope with the cost of living. Not that he would know in his fantasy land

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just when you think she can't sink any lower! I thought she was labelling him as having anxiety because she herself has issues, but then to see this very faint Ad sign in the corner of this post. Wow! She's now making money out of her son's anxiety!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I swear she puts anxieties in his head. My youngest starts September, he has had 2 transition sessions and one where I could come, I have walked round, shown him toilets, took him toilet, I honestly think she puts stuff in his head. All mine goes on about how he is excited to have a lunch box and play with the toys he see at transition days. She makes that kid paranoid herself I swear. Stop making things into a big deal and make it exciting for him. She is so odd.

Reactions: 20
Talk about selling your soul to the devil. She is promoting Ads on her sons anxiety which is one thing, then sharing her sons anxieties with all her followers!
Emma your children did not choose this life, respect their privacy and stop monetising on it!!!

Reactions: 21
I swear she puts anxieties in his head. My youngest starts September, he has had 2 transition sessions and one where I could come, I have walked round, shown him toilets, took him toilet, I honestly think she puts stuff in his head. All mine goes on about how he is excited to have a lunch box and play with the toys he see at transition days. She makes that kid paranoid herself I swear. Stop making things into a big deal and make it exciting for him. She is so odd.
I agree, that’s not something a 4 year old would worry about that much unless the idea had been put in his head by an adult in the first place!

Reactions: 13
My kid started last year, he’s shy and nervous about everything, he couldn’t look around before and I still haven’t ever been in the classroom… and after a few tears on the first day when I lobbed him in the room he’s been fine and just cracked on. She’s going to be a nightmare making out he hates it until the party invites start and he manages to go every party. Imagine him asking another kid why they don’t have soft play/endless electric ride ons/playrooms at their house

Reactions: 9
I agree, that’s not something a 4 year old would worry about that much unless the idea had been put in his head by an adult in the first place!
This exactly
My boy is the same age as chester, its an odd anxiety for a child to say, I find it hard to comprehend he has said it, it's probably a worry she has put in his head. He will probably be home educated after a few months.

Reactions: 11
I mean this is the same woman who asked for mum pals on her insta lol she’s clearly never taken them to any groups where they could mix!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is, is she not just mistaking ordinary nerves for anxiety?! Like we’re trying to get a diagnosis/help for my son who’s a bit older than Chestaaaaa and what we were seeing was way outside ordinary nerves about a new situation. Nerves are normal. But rather than accept that, she is quick to decide it’s a problem that must be so much worse!

Reactions: 13
My kid started last year, he’s shy and nervous about everything, he couldn’t look around before and I still haven’t ever been in the classroom… and after a few tears on the first day when I lobbed him in the room he’s been fine and just cracked on. She’s going to be a nightmare making out he hates it until the party invites start and he manages to go every party. Imagine him asking another kid why they don’t have soft play/endless electric ride ons/playrooms at their house
Children need to mix with other kids, it's good for them. She's a crank who.wants him clinging to her leg all day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.