Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child has anxiety, byproduct of ASD and was so nervous about school. The settling in day couldn't have been better for her, couple hours here and there and she's really coming round to the idea. I do not believe that little hooligan Chester is crying himself to sleep about leaving Emma from 9-3

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It really annoyed me yesterday with the hidden Ad words in those stories about Chester having anxiety. Not only was she monetising off of her child’s supposed issue, but to go one step further, she posted the worry note he put into the soft toy. Talk about selling your child to the internet! No boundaries, no respect for his privacy. All about the ££££. She’s sickening

Reactions: 19
So the white walker has put his 'anxiety' aside and has gone on a flipping rollercoaster! Couldn't make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
4E187817-064A-47D9-82B4-4373609E949A.png

100% got to be Aaron and talia! I noticed talia talks about Charlotte quiet a bit in her stories saying she’s gonna go meet their baby and how she “deserves this pregnancy after everything she’s been through” (aka gary and the ectopic pregnancy) they’ve deffo fallen out

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1461288
100% got to be Aaron and talia! I noticed talia talks about Charlotte quiet a bit in her stories saying she’s gonna go meet their baby and how she “deserves this pregnancy after everything she’s been through” (aka gary and the ectopic pregnancy) they’ve deffo fallen out
If there's anyone i dislike more than Emma it's that witch Talia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are so boring they can’t even think of their own content have to copy and remake other tik toks 🙃

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.