Emma McVey #6 Emma by name munchausens by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Emma keep holding off on the surgery, every single time she is at the hospital she says things like ‘I want to wait until we’ve moved or after Xmas’ now it’s ‘I want to get the summer by and Chester starting school’. If it’s serious and she actually does need surgery then she should bloody do it regardless of the summer coming etc…I know if it was me id rather get the surgery instead of potentially dying 🤔

Reactions: 13
Why does Emma keep holding off on the surgery, every single time she is at the hospital she says things like ‘I want to wait until we’ve moved or after Xmas’ now it’s ‘I want to get the summer by and Chester starting school’. If it’s serious and she actually does need surgery then she should bloody do it regardless of the summer coming etc…I know if it was me id rather get the surgery instead of potentially dying 🤔
I’d want to get it done and out the way asap. Imagine missing chestas first few months of school run after having major surgery

Reactions: 4
Yeah I find this a bit strange, I don’t have (luckily) much experience of hospital appointments etc but surely you can’t pick and choose a surgery date to delay with reasons like ‘I want summer by’

Reactions: 6
Yeah I find this a bit strange, I don’t have (luckily) much experience of hospital appointments etc but surely you can’t pick and choose a surgery date to delay with reasons like ‘I want summer by’
The waiting list for heart surgery at the moment is wild because of covid, I don’t think they will take to it very well if she cancels all the time for stupid reasons! She won’t have any more summers if she doesn’t be wise and take it when she’s supposed to as she might end up being too weak for surgery if she leaves it too long

The waiting list for heart surgery at the moment is wild because of covid, I don’t think they will take to it very well if she cancels all the time for stupid reasons! She won’t have any more summers if she doesn’t be wise and take it when she’s supposed to as she might end up being too weak for surgery if she leaves it too long
Surely she can’t just pick her own surgery date like it’s a bloody nail appointment 😂 if it was that serious you would have a date for it already?

Reactions: 9
Surely she can’t just pick her own surgery date like it’s a bloody nail appointment 😂 if it was that serious you would have a date for it already?
She won’t get to pick her own date, they will contact her to say when it can go ahead but if she cancels it then she gets moved further down the list that’s why I can’t understand why she keeps delaying it. Say for example she was offered a date of next week and she cancelled she might not get offered another slot for months down the line but she will continue to blag on about how serious it is and likely blame them for how long she would be waiting as that’s the type of her

Reactions: 2
They have enough money to go private so I don’t see why she wouldn’t choose that option🤷‍♀️

Wouldn’t get the sympathy vote if she went private, imagine wanting to delay heart surgery to enjoy your summer bleeping deluded
The more she postpones it the worse it will get surely? I can’t imagine how she actually feels but she could’ve waited with the house renovation until after she’s recovered… makes more sense because she will be alright for when Chester starts primary school.. or maybe I’m an intellectual 🧐

Wouldn’t get the sympathy vote if she went private, imagine wanting to delay heart surgery to enjoy your summer bleeping deluded
i don’t know anything about the NHS but in Ireland if your on a public waiting list which can take years to get the appointment if you cancel it your put back at the end of the list. Something doesn’t sound right, why is she cancelling surgery?
it’s not just herself she’s putting out it’s the rest of the people waiting she’s messing around too and all the medical staff involved. I dunno it sounds suspect to me

Reactions: 5
She said before they won’t do the surgery while they colitis is bad but she also said they have no idea how she’s alive as her heart should have stopped during labour. So either she’s lying about how severe the heart is, or she’s bleeping herself eating crap all the time

Reactions: 8
She said before they won’t do the surgery while they colitis is bad but she also said they have no idea how she’s alive as her heart should have stopped during labour. So either she’s lying about how severe the heart is, or she’s bleeping herself eating crap all the time
Deffo exaggerating it everyone knows what shes like, Chester could have the shits and she’d claim he needs life saving surgery

• Haha
She looks like she's about to literally snap in half so yeah, Emma, get your surgery hun

She drives me mad!!!! Is anyone going to make a new thread and do a recap? I would but I think I won the thread title from a month or so ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can go on the shelf with cashley cain and Jake quickenden🤢

She drives me mad!!!! Is anyone going to make a new thread and do a recap? I would but I think I won the thread title from a month or so ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can go on the shelf with cashley cain and Jake quickenden🤢
I'll create a new thread 😂 and yes think you did I'll go double check 😊

New thread guys

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.