Emma McVey #6 Emma by name munchausens by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still in shock she’s made a hospital visit YouTube 😩 she’s got to be trolling us, surely!!??

Reactions: 10
His face expression and the way he says child per parent says he knows this is all bullshit carry on.
Gary blink twice if you need help

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Recap: Prim is still left out, chesta is still being a spolit brat and opened Prims presents Emma seems to keep finding ailments for herself and the kids. They put a softplay in the garage chesta was being a brat again still and she's now vlogged a hospital trip 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My daughter has heart, kidney and liver issues, autism, sensory processing disorder and ARFID. I like to share information on my socials to educate and raise awareness. I do not and never will, make a you tube vlog and film my daughters appointments, exaggerate her conditions to get sympathy or attention or bang on and on about her conditions every 5 minutes! She doesn't know how lucky she has it and wouldn't want to be in other people's shoes who are far worse off!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
His face expression and the way he says child per parent says he knows this is all bullshit carry on.
Gary blink twice if you need help
I struggle to feel sorry for him the way he messed Charlotte and Lillie around this is his karma to be stuck with this miserable nutjob

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I struggle to feel sorry for him the way he messed Charlotte and Lillie around this is his karma to be stuck with this miserable nutjob
She’s a face like a smacked arse! What does he find attractive about her?

I feel he's stuck now. If the children weren't enough to keep him there now the heart thing makes it impossible to escape if he wanted to.
But they brushed over the part where she said he didn't believe her! I know we all question how much of her condition is real or exaggerated but for him to think she was pretending to faint 👀 says so much about what she must be like. I think we only see a tiny bit of it.

Not caught up for a day and I’m howling. This thread title makes my daughters 6am wake up more bareable 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute disgrace. Who the hell makes a vlog out of getting your children tested for the condition you have..? Gaz is just as bad for not saying no and stating the kids need privacy!!! The more I dislike her the more I’m starting to dislike Gaz

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s vlogged her kids in hospital yeno she’s proper unhinged 🤣 probably wants Chestaaaa to have every illness in the world so he can stay at home with her forever while Prim is sent to a boarding school 2000 miles away and only comes home for Christmas day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being in the middle of your 12 hour shift and that family walks in with a camera. I think I would just quit no money in the world can get me to put up with that. Why do families want to turn a simple appointment into content it’s disgusting using your children to pay for your lifestyle.
Next time my son has an asthma appointment I will record it for youtube to educate people and get myself a pair of new trainers with the money I make.

Reactions: 25
Imagine being in the middle of your 12 hour shift and that family walks in with a camera. I think I would just quit no money in the world can get me to put up with that. Why do families want to turn a simple appointment into content it’s disgusting using your children to pay for your lifestyle.
Next time my son has an asthma appointment I will record it for youtube to educate people and get myself a pair of new trainers with the money I make.
💯 we go to hospital regularly with my son for various tests and appointments I wouldnt dream of getting my phone out, it’s switched off and in my handbag, if I did try they would tell me to stop. I don’t understand how you can have the confidence to do that, it’s utterly embarrassing. I bet Emma was gutted the kids were okay. Never seen her so upbeat and excited and it’s for a day out to the hospital. She genuinely needs mental help.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@OrcaRed he replied before on the morning of his wedding when I said it was weird Chester was with Emma and prim with him 😂
I think maybe he values my opinion so he’ll leave me there to hear it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just started watching “the act” on channel 5 about gypsy rose Blanchard. Could totally see Emma being the mother 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.