Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Poor Emma getting up at 6, when chesta goes bed at 7. He might aswell be a newborn with that sleeping pattern. It must be so hard. I’ve had a easy night been up since 2 with my little boy and crying in the car now as I have work till 6pm and I can barely function.
I worked a nightshift last night on a busy hospital ward. My husband was working today, so I had no child care. I've been awake 36 hours and have had to look after two hyper kids under 4, and a miserable teen!!
We've taken a woodland walk which ended up with me carrying my 1 year old, and my 4 year olds scooter most of the way because I forgot the pushchair is in my husbands car!
We also made cakes and cookies, watched Encanto for the millionth time and cooked a sunday roast together!
On top of that all the dishes to wash, 3 loads of washing and drying clothes, hoovering and mopping throughout.
I've just finished ironing all the school uniforms and doing packed lunches, bathed and put my daughters to bed with a story. Ive been up and down the stairs several times because my 1 year old wont settle, and all I want to do is go to bed.
I don't want a medal or a pat on the back, I know I work damn hard like many mums and dads up and down the country, and we just get on with it.
I just wish Emma and Gary would wake up and realise how bloody fortunate they are, to both be at home with their children.
They don't have to get up to go to work or worry about childcare, spending their days off cramming in housework, running errands and doing activities with the kids, because you've been in work all week and feel guilty for not spending time with them!
All these influencers moan how hard they have it, wouldn't last 5 minutes in my job or any job for that matter!
Stain on society the bloody lot of them!!
Sorry for the rant 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Lovely_rita

It always makes me smile when I think that all their riches originate in Gary being a shag monster for 7 years on Geordie Shore. I read his autobio and he was bragging about having sex with 20 girls one after the other in his hotel.
How would that work? Would the girls have a ticket number, take a seat, and be called up when the number flashes on the screen like Argos?

He must have been knackered, and is it possible to get it up and come that many times in a row? The lads from GS gave me serious Jay Inbetweeners vibes sometimes. I think they may have exaggerated their sexual prowess a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rach88

VIP Member
His face expression and the way he says child per parent says he knows this is all bullshit carry on.
Gary blink twice if you need help
I struggle to feel sorry for him the way he messed Charlotte and Lillie around this is his karma to be stuck with this miserable nutjob

• Haha
Reactions: 37

redball00n

VIP Member
F92DB621-E0AE-454B-9181-326B50626FBB.png

You saying that Chester has sensory issues, his eyes are bright blue and that he can’t be away from you for more than 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Rose94

VIP Member
Heads gone watching that one. Looks like Gaz is trying it on and Emma is just straight up not for it.

Don't know why you'd publicise that you don't have a sex life 🤣😭
They deffo only have sex on anniversaries and Gary’s birthday and it will be 30 seconds of missionary and Emma laid there like a silent potato

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
My daughter has heart, kidney and liver issues, autism, sensory processing disorder and ARFID. I like to share information on my socials to educate and raise awareness. I do not and never will, make a you tube vlog and film my daughters appointments, exaggerate her conditions to get sympathy or attention or bang on and on about her conditions every 5 minutes! She doesn't know how lucky she has it and wouldn't want to be in other people's shoes who are far worse off!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

randompenguin

176848E4-1310-41B1-8FFE-864D27527272.jpeg

Hey Emma, remember this!!
There’s no way they can be happy in their relationship, how embarrassing and pathetic for the both of them, tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Kinkyboots11

Chester looks like the type of kid that would randomly bite you when you walk past him. He looks feral most of the time. Primrose is much cuter so I don’t know why Emma doesn’t go on about her anywhere near as much as she does Chester.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Rose94

VIP Member
Just watched their latest YouTube video, one of the assumptions was “you live off Gary” but she was adamant they split everything 🤔 don’t believe it for one second how does an ex model who’s only ‘job’ is doing insta ads make enough to buy a 1.2mil house, fully renovate it, own a Range Rover, pay for the bills in said house and days out everyday they 100% only have that house because of gary

Reactions: 33

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Gary is so proud of that soft play, how many videos of the door opening do we need. He is actually the most boring person ever, he obviously didn’t develop a personality while fucking around

• Haha
Reactions: 32