Emma McVey #6 Emma by name munchausens by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Prim was elfin like, blonde with big light eyes (i know his are not as light as she edits but u get my drift) would things be different?
Superficial.

Reactions: 3
Thought they were rich.. why did Gary have a Colin the caterpillar cake for his birthday
No one gifted them anything better :D None of this lot ever spend any of their own money, it's all about the freebies!

(although I suspect Emma also couldn't be arsed to buy/ beg for anything better)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one gifted them anything better :D None of this lot ever spend any of their own money, it's all about the freebies!

(although I suspect Emma also couldn't be arsed to buy/ beg for anything better)
Chestaaaaaaa will have chose it, obvs

Reactions: 4
So Emma says she still to this day wants to be a nursery nurse, with the amount of money they have they could easily open a nice private nursery and give Emma an actual real job to focus on rather than living off gary

Reactions: 5
I have been following Emma since the lockdown and I have a few things to say but chose not to. It’s all just completely strange. She does realise when your a mum you are still allowed to be yourself🙈… I love my daughter she is my world but I also do love time to myself. Does she not have any friends or anything? Quite sad really all those kids see is the same four walls and their parents!

Reactions: 7
She does have time to herself, her kids go to nursery 3 times a week and her husband runs straight to the golf course. She just has to use that time to film herself monotonously saying how much she loves a product for an ad and on the phone to the real love of her life, joe

Reactions: 10
She does have time to herself, her kids go to nursery 3 times a week and her husband runs straight to the golf course. She just has to use that time to film herself monotonously saying how much she loves a product for an ad and on the phone to the real love of her life, joe
The love of her life joe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this made me LOL as it’s so true

• Haha
10BED98B-2A1D-4BC7-9A52-DA132FE28DC1.jpeg

Honestly can’t deal with this witch anymore… the irony of this post when she constantly complains about Primrose for acting like a normal toddler! I suppose this post is in regards to Lord Chester though right?

Reactions: 25
In one of their you tube videos, when they showed the soft play, Gary said “Emma is a size zero minus zero” 🤯

• Sick
In one of their you tube videos, when they showed the soft play, Gary said “Emma is a size zero minus zero” 🤯
Iv seen her a few times in white rose and she is seriously thin she looks poorly her legs are the size of an average persons arms it’s quiet worrying actually when you compare her to pictures of when she was with Mario and looked a lot healthier
She’s a lot taller in person too

I know comments on weight can be a bit iffy nowadays but she does look really ill, she’s almost child like! No wonder she gets as I’ll as she does! gaz is well known for liking his women stick thin

Reactions: 9
I’m here for being the the thread title winner I hope 🤣😳I’ve been manifesting the new thread title since way back when!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So. My 2 year old ran downstairs this morning, straight to the freezer and said “Ice cream” .. do you know what I said? (EMMA I HOPE YOU’RE READING THIS X)

I said NO because ice cream isn’t a breakfast item. I said after lunch! And do you know what my toddler did? Closed the freezer and pointed to some cereal. Do you know what this means? She was testing the boundaries and seeing if I would give in. Now, I’ve only been a parent for 2 years and 3 months however I’m WELL aware kids need telling no and boundaries. Emma, hun, you should try it some time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and that is a lesson in parenting. I’ll send my bill in due course love x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did any of you see gaz is refusing to do the reunion even tho he’s been offered x3 pay !!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
its on the sun, not sure how true it is!😂 Type in Geordie shore then news on google and it’ll come up x
I don’t blame them!! To be fair it’s just flogging a dead horse. Nobody really cares anymore 🤣 He probably doesn’t want to be in the same room as Charlotte either

And Emma probably said don’t you dare 🙄

*edit* even though she’s NEVER watched any of it x duck off Emma x

Attachments

In my opinion there's just no point in filming a reunion when the best cast members are missing. Like or hate him most people watched for the interaction or drama between him and Charlotte. They were the main storyline.
He'd never dare be around her and lets not forget Emma is far too ill to be left with two kids 👀🙄 I'd like to guess this was the cause of their troubles the other week. She'd probably only agree to him doing it under the condition that he took Prim with him and never crossed paths with Charlotte.

Reactions: 12
I don’t blame them!! To be fair it’s just flogging a dead horse. Nobody really cares anymore 🤣 He probably doesn’t want to be in the same room as Charlotte either

And Emma probably said don’t you dare 🙄

*edit* even though she’s NEVER watched any of it x duck off Emma x
totally agree, I wouldn’t bother either now especially with kids going out the country but even if he wanted too I don’t think Emma would allow it 😂😂😂😂
In my opinion there's just no point in filming a reunion when the best cast members are missing. Like or hate him most people watched for the interaction or drama between him and Charlotte. They were the main storyline.
He'd never dare be around her and lets not forget Emma is far too ill to be left with two kids 👀🙄 I'd like to guess this was the cause of their troubles the other week. She'd probably only agree to him doing it under the condition that he took Prim with him and never crossed paths with Charlotte.
I agree with this, it’s quite tragic really, there’s no way on earth even if he wanted to that he would be allowed to do so😂 poor bloke may aswell be chained up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.