Emma McVey #6 Emma by name munchausens by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them people were family to him for so many years I’m sure he’d of loved the chance to do it but knowing Emma he’d probably walk out the door and she’d blag she needs a 2 month stay in hospital with her beloved Chester stuck to her side so he’d either have to stay home with Prim or take your kid to work day 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m not defending Emma at all but I wouldn’t really blame her if she didn’t want him seeing and spending all that time with Charlotte imagine how everyone on social media would react to seeing them back on screen together it would probably start up all the talk and articles on their past relationship etc, but at the same time she should trust her husband but we all know he’s got form for cheating so she probably doesn’t!

Reactions: 14
I reckon it’s Gary, Emma probably said off you go, I’m too sick to post aff links all day, but he’s so determined to prove he’s a ‘changed family man’ he won’t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If i were Emma I wouldn’t let him go. All eyes will be on Gary and Charlotte and a million pictures and articles if they even so much as glanced in each others direction. There’s no way Emma can believe that he had a total personality transplant the moment he found out she was pregnant, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

Besides all that it would just be tragic for him to do it as a 34 year old husband and father of 2, can’t believe marine has signed up.. embarrassing.

If i were Emma I wouldn’t let him go. All eyes will be on Gary and Charlotte and a million pictures and articles if they even so much as glanced in each others direction. There’s no way Emma can believe that he had a total personality transplant the moment he found out she was pregnant, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

Besides all that it would just be tragic for him to do it as a 34 year old husband and father of 2, can’t believe marine has signed up.. embarrassing.
Marnie or Casey don't work so she'd do anything for money. Where as Gary seems to have invested well so doesn't need the money. Still tragic however and her with a second baby on the way 😂

Reactions: 4
Didn't he cheat on Charlotte when he went on that ex on the beach show? If I was Emma I wouldn't want him to either

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How’s Marnie gonna go?? It’s in another country isn’t it? I wouldn’t go if I was gaz either tbh

Didn't he cheat on Charlotte when he went on that ex on the beach show? If I was Emma I wouldn't want him to either
I don't think they were actually together at that point in time not that it makes it any better mind you 😕 no why would you want to with 2 young kids and being mid 30s hes never once dissed it and is grateful he's got to where he has but he's definitely past it and moved forward and as much as I think Emma is a bore etc I can't blame her if she dosent want him to do it I don't think Aaron will do it either

Reactions: 6
I don't think they were actually together at that point in time not that it makes it any better mind you 😕 no why would you want to with 2 young kids and being mid 30s hes never once dissed it and is grateful he's got to where he has but he's definitely past it and moved forward and as much as I think Emma is a bore etc I can't blame her if she dosent want him to do it I don't think Aaron will do it either
He stayed in her house the night before he left and they were together.

Reactions: 3
He stayed in her house the night before he left and they were together.
Charlotte said in a interview later down the line yes he did stay at hers the night before but they technically weren't together before he did exotb they would see what the situation was when he got back or something unless she was trying to save face who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Charlotte said in a interview later down the line yes he did stay at hers the night before but they technically weren't together before he did exotb they would see what the situation was when he got back or something unless she was trying to save face who knows 🤷‍♀️
In her autobiography she made out that they had been seen each other loads and he was being really nice to her e.t.c

A bunch of married with kids 30 somethings partying with 18-25s is an odd dynamic and would be crap tv. So even if Gaz was allowed off the leash I can see why he might refuse

Reactions: 3
He cheated on Emma while he was ‘working’ in Australia, despite the fact she was at the hotel waiting for him to get back. His leash is 100% too tight for any reunions that don’t involve wifey

Reactions: 6
He cheated on Emma while he was ‘working’ in Australia, despite the fact she was at the hotel waiting for him to get back. His leash is 100% too tight for any reunions that don’t involve wifey
He done the exact same with Lilly aswell but she knew he was like that and wanted to be the one that changed him, and now he’s living a miserable life with a wife like her who can’t stand their own child they made together 😒

Reactions: 5
Why you would get back with a cheat I will never know! The post the other day of her complaining about not being able to go out to restaurants because primrose lays on the floor in Costa annoyed me! She’s always calling Primrose ‘wild’ My daughter is five and is exactly the same, I always loose her when food shopping because she runs off or lays on the floor crawling about, she does the same in restaurants but I don’t tell her off and moan at her🤦‍♀️

I reckon deep down Gary would love to go do the reunion but it just isn’t worth the grief, all the stories that would come out trying to make a situation between him and Charlotte would be awful and I’m no Emma fan but not a chance would my husband be spending weeks in a house with his ex for TV 😭😂
I do think Gary pushes this “perfect family man” image but I agree he shouldn’t be doing any reunions at his age with a wife and two kids, if he was single I think it would be a different story

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.