Emma McVey #6 Emma by name munchausens by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the clip before that where he is blatantly trying to pull Primrose of the toy you put your coins in?

Omg, everyone go to Emma’s latest story! Chester is dancing and he makes the crazy hand motion (when you spin your finger next to your temple) multiple times as he ‘dances!’ I wonder where he’s picked that up from? Has he seen Gaz do it numerous times to Emma? The nurses at the hospital every time they think Emma’s not looking?!

Made me chuckle seeing him repeating it!

So pathetic I don’t like your opinion so I’m gonna delete it 🙄🙄🙄
Truth hurts nd all that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a face like a smacked arse! What does he find attractive about her?
I reckon she was only meant to be a fling, but than she got pregnant and of course Gary not wanting to be a prick and do what he did to charlotte, he stuck around… unfortunately he stuck around long enough to have prim and put a ring on Emma’s finger 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyone notice that when she does videos, she always turns her head slightly side ways, for a side profile? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Left on the seen but sure look 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed! I saw that post of Emma talking about Chester and loud sounds etc and about him being autistic.. (someone shared the post on tattle) I was like… she has no idea does she?? Yet again, making assumptions. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I get it, we may not know what goes on behind closed doors.. but what I do know is that Autism doesn’t stay behind closed doors (that’s what my mam and dad always said to me when I dreaded going out on a family outing as a kid) as someone who grew up with an autistic older brother it was disheartening to read that. My parents really went through it with him and to see that post from her As a parent with her poking her tongue out on that post?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ What a prick!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon she was only meant to be a fling, but than she got pregnant and of course Gary not wanting to be a prick and do what he did to charlotte, he stuck around… unfortunately he stuck around long enough to have prim and put a ring on Emma’s finger
She was a total rebound. I remember him doing an interview months later after he'd been dating Emma for ages saying how much he missed Charlotte during filming, how he knew what she'd be doing and imagined what she'd be wearing. Emma must have had no self respect to not get rid of him then. Who wants to be second best, but then she knew she was onto a money winner by sticking with him.

Reactions: 14
Cannot stand the pair of them. Emma is a total nut job.. why is she BEYOND desperate for her children to have conditions.. bloody weird but the soft play in your house is v.cool. I’d love to be able to give my children that joy. Grow out of it quickly though

Reactions: 9
She was a total rebound. I remember him doing an interview months later after he'd been dating Emma for ages saying how much he missed Charlotte during filming, how he knew what she'd be doing and imagined what she'd be wearing. Emma must have had no self respect to not get rid of him then. Who wants to be second best, but then she knew she was onto a money winner by sticking with him.
I never knew that! Wow what the duck!! Some woman will throw every ounce of respect they have for themselves out the window when it comes to a man with money! Which she's clearly done

Reactions: 5
I never knew that! Wow what the duck!! Some woman will throw every ounce of respect they have for themselves out the window when it comes to a man with money! Which she's clearly done
This was mid October and he'd started seeing Emma in August. It'd just ring alarm bells wouldn't it 👀. Explains why he's not allowed to be friends with her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don’t forget he was probably still doing damage control at that point because of all the bad press he’d got, he’d probably been prompted to say something nice about Charlotte and that was all he could come up with. I don’t think he ever really gave a tit about her sadly, just knew the Geordie shore fans wanted them together

Reactions: 24
Might be another YouTube hospital visit on the cards, chesta threw himself down the soft play stairs, that’s got to warrant a serious injury?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously all the toy boxes etc in the playroom have Chesta’s name on them 😵💫

Reactions: 5
Do you know what I cannot comprehend... breakfast.. those kids never ever seem to have a proper breakfast?! It's always chocolate or ice cream or sweets or bloody rice today? What's all that about, where's the toast the cereal god even a bloody breakfast bar 😂😂

Reactions: 12
All I can say is Boring and Bland must have oodles of dosh with all the changes they're making. However the house is going to be even blander than the last one they way they are going. Does she not know there are more to colours than beige, grey, beige, brown, grey, beige (sorry repeating myself there) and that sallow pink in Prims room, ugh she's a little girl, give her something fun and bright even if only one wall.

Well with all that sugar that those kids consume for breakfast, next thing she's going to have them as diabetics via google.

The latest acquisition of the toy kitchen, wtf was wrong with the one they bought Chester? Oh wait, that had some colour in it. She needs to learn to buy age appropriate things for the kids and now there are two of them, she needs to do individual as well as shared toys. Prim appears to be quite happy with her babies, just leave her be.

Reactions: 10
Do you know what I cannot comprehend... breakfast.. those kids never ever seem to have a proper breakfast?! It's always chocolate or ice cream or sweets or bloody rice today? What's all that about, where's the toast the cereal god even a bloody breakfast bar 😂😂
I would say this plays a big part in his behavioural problems. Instead of googling special needs conditions and making the symptoms fit she could google breakfast recipes.
The ironic thing that their company is smart nutrition. Nothing smart about the way they start their kids day.

Reactions: 16
I would say this plays a big part in his behavioural problems. Instead of googling special needs conditions and making the symptoms fit she could google breakfast recipes.
The ironic thing that their company is smart nutrition. Nothing smart about the way they start their kids day.
This! They think because they have money and can build a soft play in their gaff that they are top parents. When in fact they miss the basic needs of them children often. Decent meals, routine, disapline when needed, treating their children as equals. They just throw money and outdoor activities at them because they've no idea how to parent properly or how to parent 2 children at once.

Reactions: 17
This! They think because they have money and can build a soft play in their gaff that they are top parents. When in fact they miss the basic needs of them children often. Decent meals, routine, disapline when needed, treating their children as equals. They just throw money and outdoor activities at them because they've no idea how to parent properly or how to parent 2 children at once.
Yes, I hate that so many are impressed with the things they get their children. They have lots of things but they don't appreciate any of them. I feel for people that feel inferior because they can't do these things for their children. In reality though they're much better parents and their children will grow up all the better for seeing the example their parents set for them.

Reactions: 7
I agree with above who said about primroses bedroom. It’s gorgeous for an older girl but a two year old! Get her some bright pink walls, unicorn wallpaper and bloody peppa pig bedding woman 😂 stop trying to make everything aesthetic and insta worthy

Reactions: 13
They’re both a joke. I might not be able to afford a soft play in my house, days out everyday but at least I can say my son will grow up having a routine, respect, 3 square nutritious meals in his belly, and appreciation for the things he does get.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.