Emma McVey #6 Emma by name munchausens by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she even allowed to film in an appointment? I couldn’t film my baby scan during the pandemic when his dad wasn’t allowed in but she’s whipping it out at any chance to show they’re in a hosptial.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The hospital should have put them in their place and categorically said no filming whatsoever inside the hospital. Did they get staff consent to appear in that horribly distasteful video? Doubt it. Emma won’t be happy until they are all chronically ill. It’s disturbing to watch.

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe she’s vlogged her kids in hospital yeno she’s proper unhinged 🤣 probably wants Chestaaaa to have every illness in the world so he can stay at home with her forever while Prim is sent to a boarding school 2000 miles away and only comes home for Christmas day
Imagine if it was the opposite 😭 poor love will be still sent away and yipee great Christmas day she will have when chesta opens her presents year upon year x

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched the video, imagine being a doctor assessing 2 small kids whilst someone hangs around with a phone/camera recording... I don’t get it. Anything for views/likes I guess

Reactions: 2
He’s a dose of 💩

Crikey.
I hate Gaz for how predatory and slimey he has always seen women and sex.....
But I also feel sorry for him now as I think he just wants a happy family and Emma sets these weird rules.
He can't be happy....

Reactions: 11
@Allie101 i agree I posted a video last night on this thread, or maybe old thread that was closed but his facial expressions just tells you all you need to know!

Reactions: 2
He’s a dose of 💩
You can slightly tell he knows himself that Emma could barley give two fucks about Primrose. I do actually feel for him, big and all of a twit he was on GS, it must be a living nightmare having to live and put up with an absolute lunatic that he's married to! Soon as them kids go to school they'll not last and if they do I'll be extremely shocked

Reactions: 10
I’m a nurse and if Emma came parading in with the camera and filming I’d ask her to put it away or leave. Complete breach of safeguarding, confidentiality and simply bad parenting. Your child relies on you 100% to protect them and keep their privacy and she’s weirdly documenting their every move and not keeping them safe people literally know their full names, date of birth, address, parents names, illnesses etc from everything she puts online to her almost 1mil followers it’s scary

What’s wrong with the ones you got gifted Emma? Thought you loved them 😂 (even though this picture was clearly taken in the old house)
BE2FAA20-55A5-457A-8F8E-1F1D35662EE9.jpeg

96624D52-A857-428F-8994-6F96728B9850.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do we think she reading here? her stories of her having both kids on her own! Mummy day don’t make me laugh that’s called been a parent I always feel bad for primrose

Reactions: 14
Do we think she reading here? her stories of her having both kids on her own! Mummy day don’t make me laugh that’s called been a parent I always feel bad for primrose
mummy day but she’s on a play date. I’m not saying you always need to take your kids out alone but these two can’t seem to handle it for 5 minutes

Reactions: 6
Has she taken them both out to softplay when they have one in their bloody house? 😂 that softplay lasted long lol

Reactions: 9
Omg, everyone go to Emma’s latest story! Chester is dancing and he makes the crazy hand motion (when you spin your finger next to your temple) multiple times as he ‘dances!’ I wonder where he’s picked that up from? Has he seen Gaz do it numerous times to Emma? The nurses at the hospital every time they think Emma’s not looking?!

Made me chuckle seeing him repeating it!

Attachments

• Haha
Omg, everyone go to Emma’s latest story! Chester is dancing and he makes the crazy hand motion (when you spin your finger next to your temple) multiple times as he ‘dances!’ I wonder where he’s picked that up from? Has he seen Gaz do it numerous times to Emma? The nurses at the hospital every time they think Emma’s not looking?!

Made me chuckle seeing him repeating it!
Oh look they’re at white rose what a shock

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.