Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing her reel I'm thinking maybe a undisclosed gifted trip 🤔🤔🤔

Also it appeared to be empty 🤔🤔

I thought it looked empty too considering most pools are chock a block for the holidays.

I did notice that as soon as the kids are in bed he’s off out the door to the gym. God forbid they spend time just the two of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Gaz really going by the name GAZ BEADLE MCVEY??? tit a brick!! He’s so under the thumb!! How the hell did she swing that one? He was having a fanny fit about her being double barrelled! but him too……. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok Emma looks great to say she’s had two kids and if I could pull off a bikini like that then I’d wear it too but not to a public swimming pool with kids, I’d be in a one piece! All it takes is a forceful splash and she’s flashing someone 😂
I also agree they must have a paid advertisement (hence Emma’s post) or they’ve hired the whole place out

Reactions: 12
Yeh I think they were doing an ad of some sort. A Sunday afternoon in school holidays would be packed normally!! There’s not another soul in sight in their vid 🤔

Reactions: 9
Definitely an ad. Can imagine her saying 'Garyyy do a video of me in my bikini under this waterfall.. Show the tattlers we are in love! Also they might sign me up for I'm a celeb😂 I won't put ur body up there tho, too many thirsty girls could steal my man'😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By looks of it they got the bowling alley to themselves too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Absolutely mental my kids love going there but it’s always rammed, Gary and Emma get the whole place to themselves unlike us peasants

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma probs told them they couldn’t be around normal people as Chester has PTSD and the worlds worst dairy allergy (as long as it’s from Costa or the ice cream van it’s okay though!), not sure if you know that as she’s never mentioned it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How and why would you even take your phone into a swimming pool?
We arent allowed to take phones in most of the pools around by me, especially the changing rooms. Safe guarding issue! How they are getting away with it ill never know. There's notices around the pools asking to leave your phone in your bag/locker, no taking photos in changing rooms or poolside, and even in the cafe that overlooks the pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We arent allowed to take phones in most of the pools around by me, especially the changing rooms. Safe guarding issue! How they are getting away with it ill never know. There's notices around the pools asking to leave your phone in your bag/locker, no taking photos in changing rooms or poolside, and even in the cafe that overlooks the pool.
the place has commented on her insta when someone asked that question saying they had exclusive use of the pool.

imagine all the other sad kids today whose parents work full time…
Daddy can we go swimming today?
Sorry, some z lister boring couple who are also selfish twats have hired the pool out so we can’t go.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
the place has commented on her insta when someone asked that question saying they had exclusive use of the pool.

imagine all the other sad kids today whose parents work full time…
Daddy can we go swimming today?
Sorry, some z lister boring couple who are also selfish twats have hired the pool out so we can’t go.

That’s what annoys me too. They have their pick of when they wanna go but the do weekend when most working parents have time off to take their kids.

Reactions: 11
Chestaaa is being pandered to again. He don’t like other kids noise so they’ll privately hire pools or bowling alleys to appease him. How’s that going help him get over his fear of loud noises?

Reactions: 16
The metro dome replied to some comment and said they had it to themselves, but was it a paid ad? Looks like an ad to me 🧐 no disclosure of it though if that’s the case

Reactions: 5
I think they will of hired it. If you’re from round here you’ll know that place is always rammed and fully booked I don’t think they need the promo tbh. They’re just spoiling him as usual because god forbid lord Chester mingles with normal kids

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.