Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine too!
She had rolls on her rolls till she was about 3years and I never fed her sweets or crap food. Now she’s a normal healthy size the same as her peers

I would be more concerned about diabetes because they eat so much sugar
Emma and Gaz are both scrawny and super slim to me that is a worse body image for a child to emulate. She should not overly focus on Primroses size to the point that Chester mimics her by calling Primrose huge. Does anyone who has two similar in age notice one comment on the others size? It’s a long time since mine were little but I don’t think they ever would have spoke about the smallest by his size other than to say he was small/little e.t.c

Reactions: 5
Emma and Gaz are both scrawny and super slim to me that is a worse body image for a child to emulate. She should not overly focus on Primroses size to the point that Chester mimics her by calling Primrose huge. Does anyone who has two similar in age notice one comment on the others size? It’s a long time since mine were little but I don’t think they ever would have spoke about the smallest by his size other than to say he was small/little e.t.c
Not me having two but my nephew is 3 months older than my girl and she is small for her age and he's average and family members always comparing them saying how small she is etc

Reactions: 2
Mine too!
She had rolls on her rolls till she was about 3years and I never fed her sweets or crap food. Now she’s a normal healthy size the same as her peers

I would be more concerned about diabetes because they eat so much sugar
Same here! She just had a big appetite & eats rings around herself 😂
Not all babies are built the same Emma needs to wrap her head around that!
and yes you are spot on there! Creating such unhealthy appetites & an unhealthy relationship with food 😩
They’ll not thank her for that in years t come!

Reactions: 3
My 2 are the same age gap. My oldest is a stick, he’s always the thinnest child. The youngest is not massive, but rolls, wears the same size as the oldest, is a chunk.

No matter what my oldest calls her a tiny baby, and he’s a big boy. She’s bigger than him and she is still the little baby

• Heart
If prim gets to the stage where she is actually big for her age it will be no one else’s fault but theirs for feeding her such crap at a young age

Reactions: 4
For some reason I find Chester sly like he gives prim a dog when no one is looking or Emma laughing at him doing it, sorry I get them vibes and another bunch of Coviditos so Chester is ill and instead of isolating your taking prim swimming 🤦‍♀️ And weather that be Covid flu or a bug your still spreading germs

For some reason I find Chester sly like he gives prim a dog when no one is looking or Emma laughing at him doing it, sorry I get them vibes and another bunch of Coviditos so Chester is ill and instead of isolating your taking prim swimming 🤦‍♀️ And weather that be Covid flu or a bug your still spreading germs
A dig a dig not a dog 🤣

Reactions: 6
My 2 are the same age gap. My oldest is a stick, he’s always the thinnest child. The youngest is not massive, but rolls, wears the same size as the oldest, is a chunk.

No matter what my oldest calls her a tiny baby, and he’s a big boy. She’s bigger than him and she is still the little baby
See that’s how I would imagine the elder one speaking about the younger one. I think Chester is repeating what he hears and when he does it delights Emma so he does it to get the attention. Primrose is by far the most likeable member of her family.

Your little boy sounds like a little dote ❤

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who doesn’t see how primrose is big at all? She just looks like a normal size for her age?

Reactions: 18
See that’s how I would imagine the elder one speaking about the younger one. I think Chester is repeating what he hears and when he does it delights Emma so he does it to get the attention. Primrose is by far the most likeable member of her family.

Your little boy sounds like a little dote ❤
I feel like Chester has probably heard Emma calling Primrose a chunky monkey or whatever she says to her and he’s copying her. He clearly has Emma’s accent so I guess he’s mainly talking to her. I’m sure they don’t mean it in a bad way but there would still be a nicer way to say it/not comparing the two of them

Reactions: 1
So Chester is so ill he’s hallucinating and now primrose is ill and Gary has gone Scotland to play golf? Good timing for emma

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the guessing she’ll make him come home early
It’s such a strange behaviour if your kids are that ill get off insta then. It’s almost like she relishes in the attention she gets from it

I think gaz is the only person not to acknowledge geordie shores 10th anniversary. Has Emma banned him from discussing anything geordie shore lol even vicky acknowledged it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was weird to see them all celebrating charlottes birthday, she was go karting with Aaron, James and Scotty T. So nice to think they all still have this bond yet you never see Gaz with any of these friends, he’s just shut up in that beige house filming his kids with ‘is it bedtime yet’ written over it on his insta story 🙄 well and truly under her thumb, they seem so cut off from real life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought it was weird to see them all celebrating charlottes birthday, she was go karting with Aaron, James and Scotty T. So nice to think they all still have this bond yet you never see Gaz with any of these friends, he’s just shut up in that beige house filming his kids with ‘is it bedtime yet’ written over it on his insta story 🙄 well and truly under her thumb, they seem so cut off from real life
I think gaz often has the look of regret lol there's no way in hell they'd still be together if they didn't have the kids.

Reactions: 11
He always refers to his Geordie shore days as his “past life” and says “I’ve settled down now”. Settling down and having kids doesn’t mean you have cut yourself off from your old friends. You just find a way to balance it all. The whole thing stinks of her being insecure and isolating him from anything to do with his past ...

Reactions: 15
He always refers to his Geordie shore days as his “past life” and says “I’ve settled down now”. Settling down and having kids doesn’t mean you have cut yourself off from your old friends. You just find a way to balance it all. The whole thing stinks of her being insecure and isolating him from anything to do with his past ...
Defo this! You can move on but still acknowledge the reason why you sit in your house or go to soft play every.single.day. If it wasn't for g shore he would be a nobody.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.