Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we actually see any pics of Gaz and Emma with their new partners and the children?
---

Don’t worry…definitely think there’s some projection here! 100% agree with you on the introductions point… although I don’t think there is anything to say that either of the new partners has been introduced yet?
she posted a photo of them together alongside some friends … think another member has posted the top half of that photograph earlier ..

Reactions: 2
Plot twist! People suggesting that maybe he'd been dipping his dick an back into his old ways when they first announced their split but maybe it was her all along! Who knows eh!
I mean 10months on shagging your neighbour you've probably all been mingling with on the estate with your 'husband' and now she's shagging him don't scream red flags at all does it 👀👀😂😂
Can you imagine if Gaz was now shagging they lady neighbour all the story's there'd be made online and probably the papers

• Haha
Reactions: 38
😮 I also saw a company that was previously listed at her current address with the same surname as her new boyfriend?!

Reactions: 1
Plot twist! People suggesting that maybe he'd been dipping his dick an back into his old ways when they first announced their split but maybe it was her all along! Who knows eh!
I mean 10months on shagging your neighbour you've probably all been mingling with on the estate with your 'husband' and now she's shagging him don't scream red flags at all does it 👀👀😂😂
Can you imagine if Gaz was now shagging they lady neighbour all the story's there'd be made online and probably the papers
It’s common knowledge that papers, especially daily fail get a lot of their info off tattle. Keep your eyes peeled for a story in coming days “gaz beadles ex wife moves on with the NEIGHBOUR less than a year after their shocking split” 😂👀

notice the stories about Gary and Charley started around the time tattlers noticed things between them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did anybody see a comment on Gazs tiktok under possibly his Portugal post saying something along the lines of "fair play, you banged my cousin" (implying he had done this in Portugal). I can't see it now to screenshot it. He obviously deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it funny how she’s got a new fella as soon as gaz goes public with his girlfriend. She’s more cray cray than I thought!! I wouldn’t put it past her that their in some sort of agreement where he gets exposure and she gets one over gaz. I mean what we’re all the post likes about abuse etc when now she’s apparently shagging the neighbour and introducing him to the kids? I thought Chester didn’t like change 😂😂

Reactions: 31
She's had to find a man to leech off, she's hardly an influencer rolling in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s really good looking
She has as much Charisma as a chopping board
He will soon regret that !
---
He’s really good looking
She has as much Charisma as a chopping board
He will soon regret that !
Although clever way to stay on the street. Smart move Dee Dee , smart move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she will have another surprise pregnancy. She’s had her surgery so health isn’t the same concern as it once was. And that’d be the “easy” way to keep him around.

Reactions: 8
He’s got a lovely expensive Range Rover on his drive when you look on Google earth so clearly isn’t short of a bit of ££, not that I would have expected anything different she needs another man to fund her life

Reactions: 16
Did anybody see a comment on Gazs tiktok under possibly his Portugal post saying something along the lines of "fair play, you banged my cousin" (implying he had done this in Portugal). I can't see it now to screenshot it. He obviously deleted
I saw it too! That’s what made me look up this thread cause I didn’t even know they had broken up 🤣. Looks like Gaz has potentially done the dirty on his new golfing gf if that comment has any credibility.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw it too! That’s what made me look up this thread cause I didn’t even know they had broken up 🤣. Looks like Gaz has potentially done the dirty on his new golfing gf if that comment has any credibility.
I was beginning to doubt myself when nobody else replied that they had seen it 😅😅 Because I went back to find it and it was gone.

Reactions: 3