Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see of Gary's tik toks popping up and him openly talking about Geordie Shore now the more I think he's going back on it. He's interacting with everyone now and they are too. They fly abroad in a matter of days to start filming see if he goes quiet for a bit....
I don’t think he would go back in the traditional Geordie shore but he would do some reunion or OG stuff

Reactions: 8
I wonder if that poster will come back and berate Emma for moving on too quickly like she did with Gaz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if that poster will come back and berate Emma for moving on too quickly like she did with Gaz 😂
Never mind that look like she introduced him to the kids early as well! Yet people’s criticism gaz for that yet it seem he haven’t even introduced his gf to the kids yet

Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here but if u Google the new boyfriend his business is registered at her address also 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32