Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think he’ll be back on reality tv next year but more likely in something like The Challenge
No chance he'll be on the Challenge, it's dying in the UK market and its been so long since GS he's a nobody. Happy to be proved wrong though 😄

Reactions: 4
No chance he'll be on the Challenge, it's dying in the UK market and its been so long since GS he's a nobody. Happy to be proved wrong though 😄
I don’t live in the UK but it’s on TV here and I would say they’re all nobodies 😂 Only reason I think he’ll be back on TV is Aaron saying he has TV work lined up for next year and wouldn’t Gaz still be more popular? (Again I don’t live in the UK so maybe I’m wrong)

I always had a soft spot for Gaz even with his behaviour on GS but after his season on Ex On The Beach, I could never look at him the same.

Reactions: 8
I don’t live in the UK but it’s on TV here and I would say they’re all nobodies 😂 Only reason I think he’ll be back on TV is Aaron saying he has TV work lined up for next year and wouldn’t Gaz still be more popular? (Again I don’t live in the UK so maybe I’m wrong)

I always had a soft spot for Gaz even with his behaviour on GS but after his season on Ex On The Beach, I could never look at him the same.
What did he do on ex on the beach? Can’t remember if I watched it or not

What did he do on ex on the beach? Can’t remember if I watched it or not
He had a threesome with Jemma Lucy and another girl, Olivia I think her name was, and it was all during the time Charlotte was going through the ectopic pregnancy (I think that’s right!)

Reactions: 12
Oh god Jemma Lucy. She’s with Ruby Adler (MIC) ex. I wouldn’t touch her with a rotting barge pole. She’s grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
He had a threesome with Jemma Lucy and another girl, Olivia I think her name was, and it was all during the time Charlotte was going through the ectopic pregnancy (I think that’s right!)
Yes that's right and then banged that oliva a couple of more times for good measure 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t checked in on this whingey praying mantis for quite a while, can’t believe gaz has extricated himself from her creepy claws 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Getting Robbie Rotton vibes from lazy town 😂😂😂😂
sorry but, why did gaz choose her? Charlottes much better looking IMO and her personality makes her a 10/10

I definitely think one of them will get in touch soon. Charlotte will never get over gaz!
---
sorry but, why did gaz choose her? Charlottes much better looking IMO and her personality makes her a 10/10

I definitely think one of them will get in touch soon. Charlotte will never get over gaz!
Also..

I am rooting for

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did he know about this at the time tho? They told him she's in hospital? Did he even know she was pregnant befor going to EOTB?

Reactions: 1
Did he know about this at the time tho? They told him she's in hospital? Did he even know she was pregnant befor going to EOTB?
So I think he didn't know when he banged jemma on the first night and charlotte herself didn't know she was pregnant until she had to go to hospital and had surgery
but he definitely knew by the time he shagged oliva

Reactions: 5
How old is Chester now and he still has that dirty rabbit hanging off him? I know Primrose still has hers as well. Isn't it about time they get binned..

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So I think he didn't know when he banged jemma on the first night and charlotte herself didn't know she was pregnant until she had to go to hospital and had surgery
but he definitely knew by the time he shagged oliva
We also found out he had been cheating on Lillie during their relationship despite the “total reinvention into a good loved up man” he had been spinning on GS at the time.
Gary was the king of gaslighting women into thinking he genuinely cared about them. When he announced the split from Emma I was shocked he didn’t note how he “loved her to bits” (iykyk)

Reactions: 12
We also found out he had been cheating on Lillie during their relationship despite the “total reinvention into a good loved up man” he had been spinning on GS at the time.
Gary was the king of gaslighting women into thinking he genuinely cared about them. When he announced the split from Emma I was shocked he didn’t note how he “loved her to bits” (iykyk)
Oh yes who could forget that it then any sympathy I had for her was washed away of her next boyfriend choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.