Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must be how Emma contributes her 50% 😂
Gets me how Gary’s been going around with gift cards like Leeds Santa saviour but wouldnt fork out more than £150 for the gorgeous wedding cake someone did for them whilst living in a million pound house and driving expensive cars 🤣
I’m not a fan of either of them it’s shameless that they think they can do stuff like that because of their “fame” I’d be mortified

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Gets me how Gary’s been going around with gift cards like Leeds Santa saviour but wouldnt fork out more than £150 for the gorgeous wedding cake someone did for them whilst living in a million pound house and driving expensive cars 🤣
I’m not a fan of either of them it’s shameless that they think they can do stuff like that because of their “fame” I’d be mortified
Giving his money away before Blanchard claims half in the divorce 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It was so obvious they had no chemistry I felt like Gary couldn't be himself with her and she always was quite serious in the vlog videos. I reckon if he'd cheated she may have exposed him, I guess when ill health and operations are involved etc. it would be really hard to break up. It seems like they make a good co parenting team which is nice to see and mature. Definitely would've been on the rocks for a number of years. For some reason I don't think he cheated though honestly think those days may be over for him.

Reactions: 22
Crafts and Paddington at 7:30am???? Who the actual duck has time for this!?!?

am I doing something wrong? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

it's madness isn't it, on my days off with my daughter who is same age as prim, we don't generally do a great deal until 9am , the kids are so overstimulated! Why do they feel the need to be on the go alllll the time

Reactions: 24

No she’s just crazy. Her kids won’t be able to entertain themselves. We all know a lot of it is for Instagram to show how she’s such a super duper mummy.

Nice that the kids see more of their cousins now. It felt like Gaz was quite isolated from his family.

Reactions: 22
She makes an apple crumble at sparrows fart too.

I love me some dessert, but I'm not thinking about making it at breakfast time!

Reactions: 5
What on earth is Gary doing now. Is he giving away money to his followers by playing a game? I skip through his snaps now as they're too long and he talks too much 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on earth is Gary doing now. Is he giving away money to his followers by playing a game? I skip through his snaps now as they're too long and he talks too much 😅
They're playing 'higher or lower' 🤣🤣 the follower has to get 5 in a row to win £100 😅 the first two 'players' have won..
Hes defo giving the money away so she doesn't get it in the divorce 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're playing 'higher or lower' 🤣🤣 the follower has to get 5 in a row to win £100 😅 the first two 'players' have won..
Hes defo giving the money away so she doesn't get it in the divorce 🤣
Someone tag the cake woman she might be able to get some money back off him 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s giving me the ick massively does he really not have any mates and is that bored he’s resorting to FaceTiming random people 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably not got any mates now. Emma probably isolated him enough so he lost his friends. On camera he seems to have stepped away from Aaron which given the way Aaron has behaved recently, I’m not surprised by.

Reactions: 20
Didn’t they not pay for the wedding cake either if I remember rightly? The poor girl had to publicly shame them into paying
---
View attachment 2676822Just had a snoop on an old thread and found this so yes they didn’t pay for the wedding cake either
Fucken hell head and souls gone. What a pair of wankers

Reactions: 7
Probably not got any mates now. Emma probably isolated him enough so he lost his friends. On camera he seems to have stepped away from Aaron which given the way Aaron has behaved recently, I’m not surprised by.
What’s Aaron done? 👀

Reactions: 2
Hes a massive c*nt. Head to the latest Talia thread, his behaviour has been inexcusable
Can we have a summary please? I just read 8 pages of the latest thread and it doesn’t say anything about what Aaron’s done!! I stopped following the Talia/Aaron threads because they move too fast 😩😩😩

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.