Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that someone gets hurt by not being able to take their kids to Disney land and that an influencer can….. I mean come on it’s not her fault is it?! Maybe I’ve misinterpreted the posts, but someone being triggered by that is weird in my opinion.
you are quoting the wrong thing … no where ever did I mention I don’t like her cos she’s going Florida and I can’t afford it…… I couldn’t give a duck lol I was just saying I am having to save for years just to go there 😆

Reactions: 6
Does it really matter who paid? Bottom line is she’s a nobody and needs her head seen to taking two kids away to America for a five day trip.

Reactions: 9
She hasn't said that it was gifted has she? I just assumed her dad paid tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ She really doesn't have the following, the engagement or the clout to get a free trip to Disney World, and I don't believe she has the following, engagement or clout to earn the money required to go either.

(Appreciate the follower count at the top of her profile is high but I don't believe the majority are real followers. The engagement with her posts is super low.)
Trip definitely wasn’t gifted. They aren’t at a Disney branded resort like all the others that get gifted trips. She has done a lot more ads lately though - specifically ones selling out the kids with travel gear for kids and clothes for them. So its likely that’s how she’s paying for a lot of stuff is all the extra ads. Based on where they stayed, short duration, and that they didn’t seem to spend much time at the park they didn’t seem to splurge. Seems a lot of budget choices. So who knows who paid with that in mind?

How much did Gary sell the house for? I’m assuming he’s give her half of the money towards another house and she’s used some of that money to go on holiday?

If I was Gary I would have just paid for her new house and give her nothing extra, no way did she pay half of everything like she said.
Shes a bum 😂😂

Reactions: 11
She’s still in the house so money may not have exchanged hands yet. Likely have closing closer to possession date. Though I imagine that’s coming soon if Gaz just grabbed the last of his stuff now, probably had that incentive to hurry and get it.

How much did Gary sell the house for? I’m assuming he’s give her half of the money towards another house and she’s used some of that money to go on holiday?

If I was Gary I would have just paid for her new house and give her nothing extra, no way did she pay half of everything like she said.
Shes a bum 😂😂
Might be jointly owned though….. anyone know?

I day this all the Time unless you have the money to go a few times.. I’d wait until your kids was older to get the most out of it. I got took when I was 9 and I was a bit of a dick 😂 all seriousness though wait until your kids are teenagers so yous can enjoy all the big rides etc. my friend took her kids last year when husband left the Army her youngest was a nightmare and hated almost everything. Then my friend booked then a £89 park Dean holiday to Northumberland and the youngest loved it said it was best holiday ever and she loves castles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I day this all the Time unless you have the money to go a few times.. I’d wait until your kids was older to get the most out of it. I got took when I was 9 and I was a bit of a dick 😂 all seriousness though wait until your kids are teenagers so yous can enjoy all the big rides etc. my friend took her kids last year when husband left the Army her youngest was a nightmare and hated almost everything. Then my friend booked then a £89 park Dean holiday to Northumberland and the youngest loved it said it was best holiday ever and she loves castles 😂😂
Kid on holiday: 💰

First day back at school
Teacher: what did you do over the break
Kid: nothing

Lol I'd rather spend money on less expensive places while kids are young. They won't remember it

Reactions: 8
Kid on holiday: 💰

First day back at school
Teacher: what did you do over the break
Kid: nothing

Lol I'd rather spend money on less expensive places while kids are young. They won't remember it
Exactly!
---
Overtired, overstimulated, jet lagged kids. Bet he’s loving life today!
I bet kids body clock doesn’t know if it’s coming or going. I wonder if Gary will get to take them to the caravan at Seahouses for 5 nights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.