Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Primrose. She absolutely favours Chester over her. Take note Gaz about how damaging this is.

Reactions: 9
Ok emma you look amazing for someone who’s had two kids but there’s no way I’d feel comfortable being in a tiny bikini around my dad 😬 I wouldn’t walk around in my bra and knickers in front of him so don’t see how that’s much different

Reactions: 10
Hi guys, sorry if it’s already been asked before, but we do know anything about Emma’s mum? As we only ever see her dad with the kids?

Reactions: 3
She made a post about her for Mother’s Day.

Speaking of posts, it seems so far they haven’t even gone to any major parks. So only 5 days and using some of the limited time to do things they could have on a vacation closer to home.

Reactions: 7
Thread 11: The parenting contest; Emma’s scored a sponsored trip while Gaz’s falling into tattle’s grip

Reactions: 23
Surely she's not gone to Orlando for 5 days ???

We go to paris and struggle to do things there in 5 days. Would I hell travel 9 hours for 5 days.

Reactions: 11
Noticed Chester had a wristband on - they’re staying in some condos a couple miles off property. So she didn’t splurge on the vacation for somewhere with easier access to the parks, and is also going for a short period of time.

So she’s selling out the kids for this vacation (on top of herself) and isn’t even using that money to make the trip as worthwhile as she could. Really strange priorities with her. Like at that point just go somewhere closer to home for cheaper.

Reactions: 20
They did go to the parks then. I wonder if it was just a few hours then back to the hotel.

not them wearing Disneyland shirts when they are at Disneyworld 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They did go to the parks then. I wonder if it was just a few hours then back to the hotel.

not them wearing Disneyland shirts when they are at Disneyworld 🤣🤣🤣
Literally came here because I’m so shocked someone could Wear the wrong park top 😂 even the sign on the next post says Disney WORLD like come on????

also did she really only go for 5 days?! Cos park tickets in the uk for the USA only sell you 7 days right??

Dear lord surely she is not holding chester on her hip like a baby, while her younger child stands.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I must admit it’s a hard pill to swallow seeing her at Disney when she doesn’t even have a propa legit job other than flogging cheap Amazon tit on aff links 😬
I’m a nurse I work 13 hour shifts 3-4 times a week and could take on overtime yet still never be able to afford to take my kids to Disney world it’s always been a dream of mine 💔💔 don’t get me wrong I’m happy for the kids they’re innocent and deserve it but it hurts knowing my kids will never experience that magic

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Also I reckon that Emma’s mum has gone cos there’s a post on 10th march about her mum & one pic Emma has mouse ears on for Disney and a white t shirt. Background looks airport vibes too 🤔

Reactions: 2
I must admit it’s a hard pill to swallow seeing her at Disney when she doesn’t even have a propa legit job other than flogging cheap Amazon tit on aff links 😬
I’m a nurse I work 13 hour shifts 3-4 times a week and could take on overtime yet still never be able to afford to take my kids to Disney world it’s always been a dream of mine 💔💔 don’t get me wrong I’m happy for the kids they’re innocent and deserve it but it hurts knowing my kids will never experience that magic
Yep, I hear you 😘
Same here.

• Heart
I wouldn't judge anyone who can take their kids to Disney however they get the money it's memories for the kids and they are innocent but I will say when she's pushing the autism narrative with the golden boy and then shows him loving life in a busy theme park and on rides smiling and loving it she is showing what a lying manipulative person she is. I watch my child live with autism daily, some days leaving the house is just too overwhelming, no fairs, no busy parks, he hates going anywhere new as autism mums will understand. The woman needs sectioning

• Heart
I wouldn't judge anyone who can take their kids to Disney however they get the money it's memories for the kids and they are innocent but I will say when she's pushing the autism narrative with the golden boy and then shows him loving life in a busy theme park and on rides smiling and loving it she is showing what a lying manipulative person she is. I watch my child live with autism daily, some days leaving the house is just too overwhelming, no fairs, no busy parks, he hates going anywhere new as autism mums will understand. The woman needs sectioning
I will say in her defence though autism is a very wide spectrum what effects someone effects someone else a different way I have adhd and I know it effects others different to myself

Reactions: 15
I totally understand that but she's shown he with ear defenders and all kinds before now. Had him in a buggy in busy places. Disney is sensory overload for people not on the spectrum so would be very difficult for people who are on it. Chesters needs change to suit her needs and what she wants at that time she's disgusting

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.