Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I reckon that Emma’s mum has gone cos there’s a post on 10th march about her mum & one pic Emma has mouse ears on for Disney and a white t shirt. Background looks airport vibes too 🤔
Gaz said her dad went (and pics seem to confirm). The post on the 10th is just a generic Mother’s Day post. Emma has gone to the Disney in Paris in the past.
---
Dear lord surely she is not holding chester on her hip like a baby, while her younger child stands.
Not to mention he gets to get lugged around….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Off topic but I wonder how many of these "Disney influencers" would go if they actually had to pay for it themselves

Reactions: 14
A lot of them are fully obsessed, so I wager they’d still go just maybe not as often. Emma doesn’t seem sponsored by Disney (hence the very wrong shirts), but just a variety of random sponsors for travel stuff, clothes, and beauty.

Reactions: 4
Not Dee Dee Mc’Vey holding 16yr old Lord Chester on her hip like a baby while her youngest stands there looking knackered 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if she’ll make Prim push the lord around in the stroller she says they’ll be renting today:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chester’s teeth look misaligned from sucking that stinking rabbits ear for so long

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came here to comment about the 'Disneyland' tshirts but see others have already beat me to it. Daft bint! 🤪
Don't get me started about the 6year old on the hip 🙄

Reactions: 6
I must admit it’s a hard pill to swallow seeing her at Disney when she doesn’t even have a propa legit job other than flogging cheap Amazon tit on aff links 😬
I’m a nurse I work 13 hour shifts 3-4 times a week and could take on overtime yet still never be able to afford to take my kids to Disney world it’s always been a dream of mine 💔💔 don’t get me wrong I’m happy for the kids they’re innocent and deserve it but it hurts knowing my kids will never experience that magic
I agree with you we are going to go Florida with my 2 kids when they are 10 & 7 (5 years) and I’ve had to start saving little bits here and there just to afford it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Came here to comment about the 'Disneyland' tshirts but see others have already beat me to it. Daft bint! 🤪
Don't get me started about the 6year old on the hip 🙄
Am I the only one who wouldn’t have even taken notice of the “Disneyland”? 🙈

Reactions: 14
I agree with you we are going to go Florida with my 2 kids when they are 10 & 7 (5 years) and I’ve had to start saving little bits here and there just to afford it!
This is weird… like you can’t put this one on her, sorry- life choices, fate, luck and all of that 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
Reckon she’s filled out (ever so slightly)… looks better for it

Reactions: 3
This is weird… like you can’t put this one on her, sorry- life choices, fate, luck and all of that 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
Reckon she’s filled out (ever so slightly)… looks better for it
How is it weird ?

Reactions: 2
How is it weird ?
Weird that someone gets hurt by not being able to take their kids to Disney land and that an influencer can….. I mean come on it’s not her fault is it?! Maybe I’ve misinterpreted the posts, but someone being triggered by that is weird in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird that someone gets hurt by not being able to take their kids to Disney land and that an influencer can….. I mean come on it’s not her fault is it?! Maybe I’ve misinterpreted the posts, but someone being triggered by that is weird in my opinion.
Not weird at all 🤣
If you think it’s ok that people who graft their arse off everyday can’t afford luxuries yet people like her who barely lift a finger can then im concerned

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It is tit though, people graft everyday and earn an honest living can’t even come close to affording Disneyworld for their kids but a Z lister influencer like Emma who is only known for being married to Gaz out of G shore gets to take her kids for what an ad!? The influencer culture is ridiculous and of course people are going to get riled up by it

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jeez Emma isn’t even a half decent influencer, how much can she realistically earn from an Amazon debobbler and the random tit she punts but yet she’s made it to flipping Florida! The whole influencer culture blows my mind and when the bubble bursts these people are in real trouble as life will hit bloody hard!!

Reactions: 19
Seems they may have only done 2 days at Disney? Had the hotel day and went to a water park other 2 days it looks like. That’s a lot of travel for those kids to not be using that time in the truly unique to Orlando venues.

Reactions: 4
It’s great that it doesn’t trigger you, but everyone is different aren’t they! My dad had to do a 9 month tour of Afghanistan just to afford our first visit to Disney world, and then he had to go to Canada for 10 months for our second visit so yes it annoys me that he had to do that and yet emma just posts a few affiliate links and gets likes on Instagram and she gets to go without any real hard work

Reactions: 15
It's so bloody annoying that she gets gifted all these things, but one thing she will never be able to afford is pride at working her ass off to treat her kids! Pride comes at a cost and not something that can be gifted! When I split with my ex I worked my butt off to take my little un to Disney in France, only for a weekend, but it felt bloody amazing to be able to do that on my own, and that whiny grifter will never know how good a real sense accomplishment can feel. I say let her crack on with her freebies, she's living a pathetically shallow existence and the free stuff doesn't make up for how empty her really life is

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She hasn't said that it was gifted has she? I just assumed her dad paid tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ She really doesn't have the following, the engagement or the clout to get a free trip to Disney World, and I don't believe she has the following, engagement or clout to earn the money required to go either.

(Appreciate the follower count at the top of her profile is high but I don't believe the majority are real followers. The engagement with her posts is super low.)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I definitely think her dad bankrolled it. He’s a builder isn’t he - I think he did a lot of the work on Gaz’s property ‘portfolio’ so I wouldn’t be surprised if he took a share of the profit for managing the build/renovations.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.