Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears i have been blocked for liking a comment… i don’t even know if she can see my liking someone else’s comment that she’s mentioned in? Can she idk but the ride was fun whilst it lasted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are her followers so deluded though! She doesn't eat much? Nah mate just a big greasy kfc first thing of a morning!
That is madness tbh, I like kfc but couldn’t imagine having it first thing… it’s like beckijones and her maccies hashbrown with sour cream and chive dip 🤣🤣
Defo both have hiroshima breath

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Swear down she’s gonna turn into a bleeping Greggs if she keeps on having it everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm confused by the consistency of her foundation in her recent TikTok... it's giving me watered down pottery clay vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest video - I get joking around but she’s coming across aggressive and doing too much much in every way

No, everyone does not have covid - this kind of flippant attitude annoys me so much
She would totally give evils !! She looks bloody evil

Reactions: 1
Watching her slather bright yellow foundation on her sweaty red face....riveting
I was trying to figure out why it looked so odd and you're right, the undertones of the foundation are far too yellow for her complexion. Also the consistency is strange I've never had a foundation that goes on like that?

I don't get the dislike for Becki as she seems to post her stuff, keep all comments up and never seems to be rude or aggressive to anyone.

Emma posts her stuff, proclaims to not care, but deletes most negative comments and then replies aggressively to comments she doesn't like.

Reactions: 7
Her latest video - I get joking around but she’s coming across aggressive and doing too much much in every way

No, everyone does not have covid - this kind of flippant attitude annoys me so much
The bleeping state of her 🥴🥴 never seen someone so greasy in my life she needs some oil control moisturiser asap I might send some to her as fan Mail

The bleeping state of her 🥴🥴 never seen someone so greasy in my life she needs some oil control moisturiser asap I might send some to her as fan Mail
I mean there probably is a problem with hormones and stuff when it comes to her acne but if you look at the amount of greasy food she eats it’s no surprise she has spots

Why's she so confused that to good to go bags are food that is close to its date or best by? That's literally what it is. It's to good to go in the bin so they sell it off cheap. Weird how she doesn't know that best before isn't out of date it's just best before then. She's wrote in the comments she's got Emetophobia but that doesn't stop her scoffing all the disgusting food she eats. Pretty pointless buying a bag of food just to bin half of it. Where's the sense in buying something to stop it going in the bin to bin it anyways?

Reactions: 13

I mean there probably is a problem with hormones and stuff when it comes to her acne but if you look at the amount of greasy food she eats it’s no surprise she has spots
As someone with PCOS and Endometriosis I think she has PCOS

Reactions: 1
She’s not a looker is she with her hair like that. Looks like bleeping Momo or the girl out of the ring
ARGH every time someone mentions momo on tattle I get this advert appear at the bottom of my page 😭 but yeah I agree, she does look like momo
4C41E5C9-76CB-407B-ADD2-49EEB9DF231C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she sponsored by greggs? Like i get a sausage roll for a quick snack or even having one once a week or that but her diet is literally pastry.

I don't get the dislike for Becki as she seems to post her stuff, keep all comments up and never seems to be rude or aggressive to anyone.

Emma posts her stuff, proclaims to not care, but deletes most negative comments and then replies aggressively to comments she doesn't like.
And they both have similar diets and are in denial about how their lifestyle has continued to their weight

I wonder if she is constipated all the time. She really eats a crappy diet. There is never anything of any nutritional value consumed. It just seems to be pasties / pasta / pizza etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.