Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence she does usually have pizza for breakfast 🙄🤣🤣🤣
Saw her have Greggs doughnuts, so chocolate is hardly unusual for her. Pizza is just her new obsession. I'm sick of her calling her meals small or acting like it's out the norm for her. Or like she doesn't have time to cook. Someone who doesn't give a duck about what they eat or that they are fat wouldn't make such a fuss about all these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Saw her have Greggs doughnuts, so chocolate is hardly unusual for her. Pizza is just her new obsession. I'm sick of her calling her meals small or acting like it's out the norm for her. Or like she doesn't have time to cook. Someone who doesn't give a duck about what they eat or that they are fat wouldn't make such a fuss about all these things.
Absolutely! It's just pure laziness, and god forbid someone calls her out on it, her weird stans go proper mental 🤣

Reactions: 1
Her new video 🤣🤣 claiming she’s been in isolation since BEFORE Christmas. She was out on the 24th. Who does she think she’s fooling? Actually can’t stand her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new video 🤣🤣 claiming she’s been in isolation since BEFORE Christmas. She was out on the 24th. Who does she think she’s fooling? Actually can’t stand her
She's really confused, she's the only liar here.

Reactions: 2
I fully believe she did give that girl a dirty look, I used to work in a restaurant she goes to all the time and I remember once she was with her mum and there was a delay on drinks, I took her drink over to her an apologised for the wait she turned to me gave me the dirtiest look ever and didn’t say a word to me back. I recognised her at the time cos she had a bit of a following and thought about saying to her I liked her tik toks before she did that. Completely put me off her!

Reactions: 7
the state of her in those screenshots...she looks so sweaty and greasy and just generally gross all the time i dont know how she's comfortable living how she does

Reactions: 19
Her latest video - I get joking around but she’s coming across aggressive and doing too much much in every way

No, everyone does not have covid - this kind of flippant attitude annoys me so much
She’s vile in this video and I don’t just mean her appearance

Reactions: 9
I fully believe she did give that girl a dirty look, I used to work in a restaurant she goes to all the time and I remember once she was with her mum and there was a delay on drinks, I took her drink over to her an apologised for the wait she turned to me gave me the dirtiest look ever and didn’t say a word to me back. I recognised her at the time cos she had a bit of a following and thought about saying to her I liked her tik toks before she did that. Completely put me off her!
When she said do you really think I would be going looking like this - erm yes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New video saying she’s lost her appetite but she’s had a maccies double cheeseburger, sweet chilli wrap, massive slice of cheesecake, cheeseboard plate and then chocolates. If that’s her with no appetite then bleeping hell no wonder she went from like a size 10 to 20 in under a year

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emma claiming she has lost her appetite and only had a small bowl of pasta for tea but I see 3 perfectly good portions of meal and a generous helping of pasta for one meal. The state of her! She is vile rude and ugly. She is never going to achieve anything with that attitude. She is just rude and aggressive in that video replying to the poor girl's comment.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm more than willing to pay for her to go to the hairdressers and have some sort of style cut into her hair!

Reactions: 4
Emma claiming she has lost her appetite and only had a small bowl of pasta for tea but I see 3 perfectly good portions of meal and a generous helping of pasta for one meal. The state of her! She is vile rude and ugly. She is never going to achieve anything with that attitude. She is just rude and aggressive in that video replying to the poor girl's comment.
Those sandwiches look VILE

Reactions: 1
Haven't even saw a hand or a shoe anything. He's definitely invisible. She made up a joke about him calling her lazy for not wanted to wash her hair and it was actually just a meme she read out
In one of her videos from Amsterdam, which she says she’s visiting with her boyfriend, I believe you can see a bit of a guy! He was black if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 6
Have you ever read the twits? The ugliness they have inside shows on their face. And I really think this has what's happened with her. She is honestly one of the nastiest people I've seen on there.

Reactions: 12
This referring to her meals as small, or claiming she's not ate much is the same vibes as when slimmer people say they had massive salad. Food doesn't need to be referred to as a size to make her feel adequate.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.