Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats like a teen boy in the early 2000s or like a boy who just started uni in the 90s and doesn’t know how to take care of himself/is lazy, similar vibes. The first few pics are from one day if eating. Everything was from a can, fast food, or processed. Zero fresh food. Scurvy incoming.

And the breakfast “pizza” and crumpets look grim

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the simpsons episode where homer puts on red swimming trunks and his ass just keeps swallowing them? Thats all I can think of when she was showing them thongs shes bought in Primark

(am trying to add a gif but its not working 🥲)

Reactions: 3
Actually makes me ill watching her eat. Is there ever a day when she's not shoving a Greggs down her throat 🤢
She comes across quite intelligent and could use her platform for so much more, rather than having people idolise her for being obese.

Reactions: 9
She eats like a teen boy in the early 2000s or like a boy who just started uni in the 90s and doesn’t know how to take care of himself/is lazy, similar vibes. The first few pics are from one day if eating. Everything was from a can, fast food, or processed. Zero fresh food. Scurvy incoming.

She smothers piccalilli on everything now it’s grim, I understand liking it (it’s a big winner in my family) but this takes the cake

Her nails are disgusting. I love having my nails done as do many people, but hers always look so grimy to me.

Reactions: 8
Not miss Emma saying we’re diagnosing her with a binge eating disorder 🙃🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not miss Emma saying we’re diagnosing her with a binge eating disorder 🙃🤣🤣
People commenting saying she eats a normal amount or even “not enough” then someone else said she nourishes her body like aye greggs is so nourishing ffs

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I love watching her videos when I'm on a diet because it actually helps me get through the diet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thinks cause her mum sometimes sneaks broccoli into her salmon pasta bake she's healthy

Reactions: 4
The comments in her recent video are a joke - just proves how fake people are by latching onto someone that doesn’t threaten them and who validates their own food issues and lets them stay in denial. “You don’t even eat that much” “oh how shocking, a human eats - do people expect you to starve”? Did these people skip primary and secondary school? You eat a diet consisting of fat, carbs and no fibre from takeaways and convenience food and it makes you gain weight, you can’t escape from the effects. Eating fattening crap food will manifest on and in your physical body. Her usual greggs breakfast and microwave meals add up to more than enough calories in the day because the food has no good nutrition and is calorific from the cheap sources of fat used to make them. They’re as deluded as each other

Reactions: 10
The amount of fast fashion she buys is horrid - I'm not saying she has to buy expensive clothes but EVERY other day she is doing a Shein or ASOS haul.

How does she a, have that much room to store all these pieces, b, have the money to spend on several hauls a week and c, still have zero fashion sense?!

Reactions: 7

She really is a revolting pig. And I bet those tacky nails are filled with sausage meat and pastry !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What was with her having to buy jeans to go with a jumper? Girl you own jeans 🤦🏻‍♀️

The comments in her recent video are a joke - just proves how fake people are by latching onto someone that doesn’t threaten them and who validates their own food issues and lets them stay in denial. “You don’t even eat that much” “oh how shocking, a human eats - do people expect you to starve”? Did these people skip primary and secondary school? You eat a diet consisting of fat, carbs and no fibre from takeaways and convenience food and it makes you gain weight, you can’t escape from the effects. Eating fattening crap food will manifest on and in your physical body. Her usual greggs breakfast and microwave meals add up to more than enough calories in the day because the food has no good nutrition and is calorific from the cheap sources of fat used to make them. They’re as deluded as each other
Tbf something like 2 in 3 people are overweight or obese in the UK. So I sadly think some of the comments are genuine and come from people who have no idea what a healthy diet actually looks like.

Reactions: 8
Now she's saying people dont like her cos she's a Gemini......no i don't like you cos of your (lack of) personality....sod all to do with star signs luv

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not her still bitter someone rated her 2/10 as teenagers. I mean - he wasn’t wrong was he?

The Gemini tit….nothing to do with you being a horrible narky twit - literally only because you were born in June 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.