Emma Matthews / emmamatthewsxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she eats drives me mad she looks like she’s been stung by a wasp permanently 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her actual calorie count is pretty low though and calories in calories out, it’s that simple, if you eat more than you burn you’ll gain. I don’t believe she shows her full intake. At uni I gained a good 2.5 stone I think and I was eating looaddss, tons more than her, it piled on because I ate too many snacks and drunk too much. I do not buy that she often only eats twice a day. I know it’s junk food but it’s still coming in at under 1800 a day. I think she is not honest about her weight gain and this actually leads to people being terrified they will gain weight as quick as she did.

Reactions: 9
isn’t it quite pothetic how grown ass adults are bullying girl about her weight whats wrong with liking food? will you all be happy if she kills herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
isn’t it quite pothetic how grown ass adults are bullying girl about her weight whats wrong with liking food? will you all be happy if she kills herself
duck off Louise have you seen some of your previous postings on other threads?!!! Don’t play all innocent

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Louise do you have multiple personalities or are you just a massive hypocrite? absolutely pothetic!
FE62E436-9699-403B-A964-FD74F14D3CCE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
57E9E3C3-938B-4015-8A81-FC915813BFCD.jpeg
That wouldn’t be you bullying a girl about her looks would it?? Silly you, your on a gossip site don’t act like you have morals 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love it when people turn up with receipts 😂😂

Louise is it because you too have a shocking diet and piled on an unhealthy amount of weight and are triggered?

It is also PATHETIC which I something you’d know about riding in on your high horse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came onto this thread initially because i agreed with Emma’s mindset of not caring about her weight. As someone who is overweight and struggles with disordered eating the idea of ‘duck it, it’s just a cookie’ is really comforting to me rather than ‘omg I am a huge fat pig and I’m going to drop dead because I ate that cookie’. That sort of mindset sucked all the joy out of my life, and still does.

But having seen how small she was, and having watched loads of her WIEIADs now I totally agree with all of you that it isn’t healthy. I don’t think she eats a lot compared to say, becki Jones, but to me she doesn’t seem happy as the size she is at all, I wonder if she had a binge eating disorder as to go that rapidly up dress sizes… she also NEVER seems to eat healthily, I mean I’m no saint (just ask my stomach hahaha) but I love my salad and greens which I NEVER see Emma eat. Aside from maybe the sushi.
You’d think her mindset should be to eat healthily but then say ‘duck it, let’s have a cake’ or whatever, THAT to me is ‘not giving a duck that you’re fat’ but the way she carries on, it’s just gluttony. I find it sad, I think she does give a duck that she’s fat but has unaddressed MH issues and just eats like tit to block it out.

sorry for the rant I’ve been thinking about this over the last few days. I don’t watch her that much any more because she makes me want to eat loads 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I came onto this thread initially because i agreed with Emma’s mindset of not caring about her weight. As someone who is overweight and struggles with disordered eating the idea of ‘duck it, it’s just a cookie’ is really comforting to me rather than ‘omg I am a huge fat pig and I’m going to drop dead because I ate that cookie’. That sort of mindset sucked all the joy out of my life, and still does.

But having seen how small she was, and having watched loads of her WIEIADs now I totally agree with all of you that it isn’t healthy. I don’t think she eats a lot compared to say, becki Jones, but to me she doesn’t seem happy as the size she is at all, I wonder if she had a binge eating disorder as to go that rapidly up dress sizes… she also NEVER seems to eat healthily, I mean I’m no saint (just ask my stomach hahaha) but I love my salad and greens which I NEVER see Emma eat. Aside from maybe the sushi.
You’d think her mindset should be to eat healthily but then say ‘duck it, let’s have a cake’ or whatever, THAT to me is ‘not giving a duck that you’re fat’ but the way she carries on, it’s just gluttony. I find it sad, I think she does give a duck that she’s fat but has unaddressed MH issues and just eats like tit to block it out.

sorry for the rant I’ve been thinking about this over the last few days. I don’t watch her that much any more because she makes me want to eat loads 😆
Its not her size that that’s issue here for me, she can be a size 20 if she wants and that’s absolutely ok. It’s the glorification of the binge eating and beige diet which is horrific to me. You never see her eat fresh fruit, or veg, it’s constant takeaways, greggs, processed meat, pasta and carbs. At least Becki Jones tries a bit of variety.

The sheer denial that she’s ok with it, yet gets massively pressed in the comments and her skin, hair all look horrific and her size and diet probably pay a contributing roles to that. I feel the same way about that Sabrina bird too.

It’s so ok to eat a balanced diet, have a McDonald’s if you want one, have a cake if you fancy it but eating greggs and chips every day is damaging to your body regardless of size.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Girl, I’ve said it to others and I’ll say it to you

you’re on an anonymous gossip forum, if you don’t like what’s being said then simply don’t look

Reactions: 6
babe she’s already killing herself as she will soon be morbidly obese

We’re on a gossip site for a reason hun we haven’t come here to be silly little do-Gooders 🤣the world will be a better place when people learn to stop being soft. Bullying someone about things they can’t change is a different story, but the point is that she can change her diet and do more exercise which would be a much better thing to promote to her fans rather than promoting being greedy and lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is her hair always greasy? And in the recent video about bleach her face is really shiny unless that's a ringlight

Reactions: 6
Emma needs to follow Becki Jones and get her hair cut and styled! The length weighs it down and makes it completely volumeless

Reactions: 3
why are you infantilising a grown woman? She isn’t a girl, she’s a fully grown woman

Reactions: 7
Has she broke up with her boyfriend? She’s commented on Lucy appletons post about her break up saying it gets easier

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.